Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

I feel like Crush could be scum. I dont  recall any specific pattetns on previous games irt crush. But I've seen all kinds of variations really. He mixes it up. 

The theatrics of his self vote and the timing feels a bit like a move to get us off his back. And I'm not blown away by his thoughts so far. Feels too pouty.

I dont have a case, mostly just a feeling.

Open to switching to 80 if anyone is game.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Since when do I not get along with ape?

Irt JiF it's as much as a mystery to me. But I don't enjoy fighting so I'm not questioning it. Plus I just got my nails done. 

I'm amused I'm being fosed for being civilized. But I guess that's what I get for giving a sh*t. 

This. We get along fine.

Me not trolling Jif should be obvious why. No? Mending fences.

Crusher pushes this doo-doo then says Arsis is saying fake meta? Also, I’m the ONLY ONE that point out Arsis meta on crusher was fake. Wtf?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Looks like its either Crusher or random.

I have zero interest in a Crusher lynch today.  So I guess Random it is.  

Nope, lynch me, we probably have the Cop outed, outing or losing the Doc if we have one would be a disaster. I’m vanilla town. Safe lynch. Minus losing my instincts but reserving power roles is the town move. I’m 100% vanilla town, 100% safe lynch this close to deadline 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's ridiculous 

I'm on the fence with Crusher but lynching VT as he claims in place of a random PR getting killed is always the correct play.

At 11:45 If nothing changes (like lynching GATA in Light Speed) Im gonna vote Crush love.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Would you self vote? I hear it's in. Even Crush is doing it

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I feel like Crush could be scum. I dont  recall any specific pattetns on previous games irt crush. But I've seen all kinds of variations really. He mixes it up. 

The theatrics of his self vote and the timing feels a bit like a move to get us off his back. And I'm not blown away by his thoughts so far. Feels too pouty.

I dont have a case, mostly just a feeling.

Open to switching to 80 if anyone is game.

I agree, as someone pointed out (I think Gata?) he was not close to being lynched.

17 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Good vote. If I was scum you wouldn't get a chance to vote me tomorrow. Because bunny soup is yummy soup!  Alas, Im fine gettinglynched this game if it wasn't for the fact town needs my instincts. I would be happily lynch today just so @Jetscode1 could dance on my first day 1 lynch. Yet, we all know without Crushlove in this game town is in serious trouble. 

This post stood out to me as pretty gross. "I'm okay being lynched but... I would happily be the Lynch today but..." and the instincts part. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This. We get along fine.

Me not trolling Jif should be obvious why. No? Mending fences.

Crusher pushes this doo-doo then says Arsis is saying fake meta? Also, I’m the ONLY ONE that point out Arsis meta on crusher was fake. Wtf?

You did buddy. I’m just adjusting to the new you. Crazy to see you playing with zero poop flinging. LOL, not a you thing more  a me thing , but would investigate you,  if I had one. Not sure Id kill you, but really want to know if I’m right. Probably big part I decided to sacrifice at deadline .  Is this the new Ape or a clever ruse only his Crushlove can see. Can’t wait to see it i the deadthread! 

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

So what do you think about Arsis's "case" against Crusher? Seems weak to me. 

I never made a case. I said that he was my strongest scum read and said why. I never really pushed for him to be the lynch. The most I says was remember this looking back when he flips scum.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Ape has 100% been more civilized. Yet, this is a day one observation I’m making, not so much milder, ie.. not reacting to Arsis’ cuck cuck cuck talk, but him being passive while playing to the point of not stirring a single thing up. Could be nothing, could be something. Game is in need of a day 1 lynch so it doesn’t go random. I’m vanilla town, I got votes and happy to help out. 

You’re unfairly painting my activity. I didn’t actually start playing until page 19. I did a reread and immediately began pressing drums. Gave a couple town reads. Pressed smash, gata, tried to press Losmeister, challenged the drums reveal, and more. Just because I’m not over-playing ape shtick doesn’t mean I’m being passive.

Just now, Arsis said:

I never made a case. I said that he was my strongest scum read and said why. I never really pushed for him to be the lynch. The most I says was remember this looking back when he flips scum.

Fals meta, false narrative and zero instincts. Unless your scum, then its brilliant play. If your town? Town scum MVP in the making. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re unfairly painting my activity. I didn’t actually start playing until page 19. I did a reread and immediately began pressing drums. Gave a couple town reads. Pressed smash, gata, tried to press Losmeister, challenged the drums reveal, and more. Just because I’m not over-playing ape shtick doesn’t mean I’m being passive.

Very possible, it’s day one. Just a hunch baby boy. We’ll see

Just now, Arsis said:

I'm leaning towards Crusher, especially to avoid a random lynch, just wanted to see if you had any evidence since you referenced other games. Just trying to do my homework

38 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don't either because I've seen him do this pseudo "my instincts are bomb" schlep for a few games now and he was town in some.

I'd rather let this play out some more with Crush

This. It’s the worst case I’ve seen this game.

losmeister is the best lynch

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You did buddy. I’m just adjusting to the new you. Crazy to see you playing with zero poop flinging. LOL, not a you thing more  a me thing , but would investigate you,  if I had one. Not sure Id kill you, but really want to know if I’m right. Probably big part I decided to sacrifice at deadline .  Is this the new Ape or a clever ruse only his Crushlove can see. Can’t wait to see it i the deadthread! 

I think everyone see's the way Ape is playing whether or not you think that scummy will be up to the individual. I personally don't think he would be so blatant to change his style and make it so obvious as scum 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

With deadline at 12 and not a lot of time to play this morning I’ll reveal. I’m the old guy that lives in the basement and likes to swim naked. Vanilla town. 

Observations: JiF, Ape ans Nyn are playing together nicely with no in fighting, that should interest the rest of you. Ape is likely scum. Watch the other too. 

Dice replaced someone, something to keep an eye on. 

Arsis is not getting any scrutiny and literally has done anything but push fakes meta. Glad all you guys are cool with it. Ape 100% knows this but reacted mildly. You guys should be concerned with this. 

Good luck town I got to go to work. vote crusher 

DF283394-DC70-43B1-83FF-8FC8BDD18C40.gif

I think i buy this, deadline is noon?

Cfd on tagabot?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Fals meta, false narrative and zero instincts. Unless your scum, then its brilliant play. If your town? Town scum MVP in the making. 

I know I'm terrible at the game.

Why haven't you caught scum with your amazing instincts? Instead of being mean to the people who voted you. Make a case and I'll follow you if it's a good one.

Wow me with your instincts, narrative and meta.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Won't be around at the deadline.  Crusher's VT claim and not wanting to out a power role is a decent argument against Random, I guess.  But I'd rather we CFD onto someone else.....

Like SMC....

Oh all right

Unvote

Vote.smc

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Won't be around at the deadline.  Crusher's VT claim and not wanting to out a power role is a decent argument against Random, I guess.  But I'd rather we CFD onto someone else.....

80 if you got as good case let it rip if not we have to lynch Crush simply based on his VT reveal 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I agree, as someone pointed out (I think Gata?) he was not close to being lynched.

This post stood out to me as pretty gross. "I'm okay being lynched but... I would happily be the Lynch today but..." and the instincts part. 

Try to think. My obvious scum meta is I don’t like lying. So.. why would I put myself in a position to lie as scum. why would scum crusher  would do that if he could just stay quiet make jokes and cruise? He wouldn’t, different players do things differently. It’s cool though, don’t mind dying, safe deadline lynch, nobody likes me talking about my instincts even though they are awesome. Good luck town 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Devoting more posts to analyzing one of apes 27 different personality disorders is making me want to vote you again 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I think everyone see's the way Ape is playing whether or not you think that scummy will be up to the individual. I personally don't think he would be so blatant to change his style and make it so obvious as scum 

Second to flinging poop, his “ I’m changing up my play” is literally his second favorite thing to do. “ Is the fatty dead yet!” 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Try to think. My obvious scum meta is I don’t like lying

You've gotten a lot better at this fatness. When you first started playing you were very easy to catch as scum for exactly this reason, now not so much 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 if you got as good case let it rip if not we have to lynch Crush simply based on his VT reveal 

Exactly. Not ideal but with one power role outted potentially if not partially no reason to risk another rushing to deadline or letting it go random.