Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, CTM said:

You've gotten a lot better at this fatness. When you first started playing you were very easy to catch as scum for exactly this reason, now not so much 

My point is it’s still something you can go by. Yes I’m better, yes I’m still uncomfortable lying. To a lesser extent of course. Nuance son, nuance

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Second to flinging poop, his “ I’m changing up my play” is literally his second favorite thing to do. “ Is the fatty dead yet!” 

You realize the only reason I have to say it so much, is because I’ve abused  you idiots for so long that any variance in play = speed lynch ape. It’s finally sinking in after like 5 years.

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Because he claimed a PR thats how. You forgetting this already ? He half assed claimed "I have a PR" and boom you were all over that sh*t asking people to un-vote. It was a bad play on his part and it very well could have gotten him lynched but he came to his senses and finally revealed. But before that happened you were way over the top protecting a player that made a bad call and that looked scummy to me in a big way. It could be you are still learning some parts of the game and how it works but you never admitted to that even after Nyn and I both told ya it was a bad play on Drums part. I would think if you were town you might have engaged us in some questions to learn why we felt that way but you didn't you kept pushing. Don't take offense to any of this Im just tellin ya why I felt you looked scummy :)

I'm not taking offense I disagree.

HOW WOULD I KNOW HE'S EVEN TELLING THE TRUTH? 

LET'S SAY I AM SCUM 

1.Why wouldn't I force him to reveal the Power?

I would want to know if to target or not.

I'm scum right even if I try to target Day1 it would be a WIFOM for scum, is he doc or is he not? Why was he so hesitant to reveal? 

2. no scum has the ability to know who has PR or not.

Back to the now, he is exposed and I personally think that was a bad call. 

I literally said D2 we ask what he did and vet that claim.

What do I mean by that 

- We ask what he did , why he did it and burn the lie. It would be a fast lynch.

In regards to say he claims doc ok then a counter claim happens. 

or Vig same scenario.

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I know I'm terrible at the game.

Why haven't you caught scum with your amazing instincts? Instead of being mean to the people who voted you. Make a case and I'll follow you if it's a good one.

Wow me with your instincts, narrative and meta.

How do you know I haven’t caught scum? Pretty sure I caught  at least one out in my self vote post. Since day haven’t ended yet it’s impossible to know. Unless you happen to be scum so you know who’s not? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

How do you know I haven’t caught scum? Pretty sure I caught  at least one out in my self vote post. Since day haven’t ended yet it’s impossible to know. Unless you happen to be scum so you know who’s not? 

I'm not scum. I'm just bad. Walk me through it. Who'd you catch?

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You realize the only reason I have to say it so much, is because I’ve abused  you idiots for so long that any variance in play = speed lynch ape. It’s finally sinking in after like 5 years.

I do. But again, it’s dat one and this is the most shocking version of it I’ve seen. Be shocked if one of you, Nyn or sweet one isn’t scum. Just seems so unnatural. 

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Try to think. My obvious scum meta is I don’t like lying. So.. why would I put myself in a position to lie as scum. why would scum crusher  would do that if he could just stay quiet make jokes and cruise? He wouldn’t, different players do things differently. It’s cool though, don’t mind dying, safe deadline lynch, nobody likes me talking about my instincts even though they are awesome. Good luck town 

Yeah I am not going to listen to you about your own scum meta, you've been playing this game for like 100 years

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ehh.. You say it during previous games and before the game starts, then behave yourself for a day or 2 before reverting. Its totally a conscious effort to have a little more control 

Just now, GATA said:

I'm not taking offense I disagree.

HOW WOULD I KNOW HE'S EVEN TELLING THE TRUTH? 

LET'S SAY I AM SCUM 

1.Why wouldn't I force him to reveal the Power?

I would want to know if to target or not.

2. I'm scum right even if I try to target Day1 it would be a WIFOM for scum, is he doc or is he not? Why was he so hesitant to reveal? 

Back to the now, he is exposed and I personally think that was a bad call. 

I literally said D2 we ask what he did and vet that claim.

What do I mean by that 

- We ask what he did , why he did it and burn the lie. It would be a fast lynch.

In regards to say he claims doc ok then a counter claim happens. 

or Vig same scenario.

Very Simple answer . I think you felt it was more townie looking to ask everyone to un-vote and you never looked back to see if what Drums was doing was a good play. It wasn't a good play to half ass reveal and I would have expected you to apply pressure like Nyn and I did. At that stage you had to stick to your guns

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Or, you can read my post. Stated  it clearly. More suspecting than catching, but it’s all there. 

You took the time to respond. It'd be the same effort to make the case again in a clearer manner.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Anyone else notice how @kdels62 is absent?  Just me I guess.

@freestateryou still liking that vote on Drums?  Why?

@Drumsdo you intend to vote prior to deadline?

@The CrusherI'm almost forced to vote him now that he's self voting.  Oh, nvm, Barry's not playing.  Anywho, probably return here closer to deadline.

Dude!! If you don’t hammer me at the end then @Jetscode1 you are no Dustin Diamond. I’m handing you the day one lynch of the fat man. Break my heart if you don’t. Plus too close to deadline for a good lynch, might as well go for a safe one/ 

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Anyone else notice how @kdels62 is absent?  Just me I guess.

@freestateryou still liking that vote on Drums?  Why?

@Drumsdo you intend to vote prior to deadline?

@The CrusherI'm almost forced to vote him now that he's self voting.  Oh, nvm, Barry's not playing.  Anywho, probably return here closer to deadline.

Yup

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ape angle: “you’ve been betrayed by your subconscious”

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Very Simple answer . I think you felt it was more townie looking to ask everyone to un-vote and you never looked back to see if what Drums was doing was a good play. It wasn't a good play to half ass reveal and I would have expected you to apply pressure like Nyn and I did. At that stage you had to stick to your guns

LOL I TOLD HIM NOT TO REVEAL AFTER HE SAID I'M PR ?

Why would I do that as scum, give me a good reason and I'll drop it

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ehh.. You say it during previous games and before the game starts, then behave yourself for a day or 2 before reverting. Its totally a conscious effort to have a little more control 

No sh*t, Sigmund Fraud.

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I am not going to listen to you about your own scum meta, you've been playing this game for like 100 years

@The Crushermixes it up.  He used to panic post after caught as scum.  He will play the sympathy card now and again and sometimes he just resigns himself to the lynch like he was doing.  All of it is NAI which is why I cautioned several of you guys last game about overly relying on meta to hunt.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Crusher (5) -- Arsis, Nyn, Los, Crusher, SMC
SMC (5) -- 80, CTM, Smash, Ballin, JETS
Smash (2) -- Jvill, Gata
Drums (2) -- Free, Dice
Arsis (2) -- JiF, Ape
Gata (1) -- Lizzie
Kdels (1) -- JC

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Today @ Noon