Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, GATA said:

LOL I TOLD HIM NOT TO REVEAL AFTER HE SAID I'M PR ?

Why would I do that as scum, give me a good reason and I'll drop it

He said he is a power role.  Scum would want to know more but would be cautious as to fishing for it.  I don't think telling him not reveal does not make you scum.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude!! If you don’t hammer me at the end then @Jetscode1 you are no Dustin Diamond. I’m handing you the day one lynch of the fat man. Break my heart if you don’t. Plus too close to deadline for a good lynch, might as well go for a safe one/ 

No worries.  Get you to L-1 and I'll do the anti-Pac and hammer you into submission.  Can you do the Goatse just prior to laying it down?  Thanks

• Haha 3

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You were voting smash right? What's your take on Crusher? and why are yoy voting smc?

I was voting smash and I moved to smc because he’s posted like twice then pops in votes crusher and leaves. A lot of people seemed to be good with voting him and so was I. I would think if he’s town he’s probably not a pr so I’d rather lynch him then go to random. My thoughts on crusher are right now I don’t have a town or scum read on him but if he’s telling the truth about being vt then I’d rather take a chance at smc. 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

@The Crushermixes it up.  He used to panic post after caught as scum.  He will play the sympathy card now and again and sometimes he just resigns himself to the lynch like he was doing.  All of it is NAI which is why I cautioned several of you guys last game about overly relying on meta to hunt.

Not bad, but you know I’m not scum right now. That’s for sure. 

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Anyone else notice how @kdels62 is absent?  Just me I guess.

@freestateryou still liking that vote on Drums?  Why?

@Drumsdo you intend to vote prior to deadline?

@The CrusherI'm almost forced to vote him now that he's self voting.  Oh, nvm, Barry's not playing.  Anywho, probably return here closer to deadline.

Did you notice that I said it would be like this and I put a vote down because I was worried I wouldn’t get a chance to come on before the deadline? Super weird how I told you my real life schedule and then it happened.

I’ll try to catch up.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

30 minutes before deadline and she reveals that with 1 vote on him. Policy lynch.

you're right but i'm not lynching someone I think is telling the truth. You can throw feces at her post game or something.

I wanna lynch scum.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote smc

I still think crusher should hang tho.

Then why change your vote to someone that could have a power role when you know I don’t. Or 80? That you stayed earlier should die? Really? Inactive  at -20 minutes before deadline? Oh bunny, bunny 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

but no way she connects herself with her scummate on D1. She just claimed for no reason. Prolly being truthful.

We're 20 mins away from a run away lynch occurring Not about to let fuzz ball create a train on Jets 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Then why change your vote to someone that could have a power role when you know I don’t. Or 80? That you stayed earlier should die? Really? Inactive  at -20 minutes before deadline? Oh bunny, bunny 

I'm doing it cause people don't want to lynch you and his vote was awful as I pointed out. We're not going to random if I can help it.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

you're right but i'm not lynching someone I think is telling the truth. You can throw feces at her post game or something.

I wanna lynch scum.

We can sort this out later I guess but a completely needless distraction with deadline looming does not make me feel good about it at all. And neither does claiming the cartel. Would be a Dumb move as scum, but also a dumb move as town.