Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, jvill 51 said:

We can sort this out later I guess but a completely needless distraction with deadline looming does not make me feel good about it at all. And neither does claiming the cartel. Would be a Dumb move as scum, but also a dumb move as town.

It is what it is. Right now imo it shouldn't be our focus

7 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I was voting smash and I moved to smc because he’s posted like twice then pops in votes crusher and leaves. A lot of people seemed to be good with voting him and so was I. I would think if he’s town he’s probably not a pr so I’d rather lynch him then go to random. My thoughts on crusher are right now I don’t have a town or scum read on him but if he’s telling the truth about being vt then I’d rather take a chance at smc. 

You're living second-handed here.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

We can sort this out later I guess but a completely needless distraction with deadline looming does not make me feel good about it at all. And neither does claiming the cartel. Would be a Dumb move as scum, but also a dumb move as town.

and the question is what is the difference between Gatas and Crushers reveal?  I'd rather lynch Gata because we can vet 2 for the price of 1.

Just now, Drums said:

This info helps because when I asked Barry if "Not FBI" meant town he said PAFO so I'm just trying to figure that part out before I die

you might not die , I hope not at least but me & crush told you not Fbi is probably town

Just now, GATA said:

you might not die , I hope not at least but me & crush told you not Fbi is probably town

I understand I'm a dead man walking. I hope to live to D2 to share my results but I don't expect to live past that

Vote SMC

Have a call soon and not sure I’m gonna be here right at deadline so wanna get this in now. Crush might be safer at this point but SMC more likely to be scum IMO given Crush is uncountered. I’ll move if needed, for another couple minutes.

Just now, BallinPB said:

and the question is what is the difference between Gatas and Crushers reveal?  I'd rather lynch Gata because we can vet 2 for the price of 1.

Wut the hell? You going to lynch Gata to vet her and her partner and that makes too? All that does is kill two townies because her outted partner is a very likely kill for scum considering they are vetted. I keep forgetting a lot of people are still learning. Been long time since we had lots of newbies.  It’s awesome you guys are learning, but not the play. Lynching gata basicAlly gives them two for one. If we don’t they have to use two NK. No way gata does this this early as scum with one vote only on her teammate 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jvill 51 said:

Vote SMC

Have a call soon and not sure I’m gonna be here right at deadline so wanna get this in now. Crush might be safer at this point but SMC more likely to be scum IMO given Crush is uncountered. I’ll move if needed, for another couple minutes.

Didn't crush claim VT?

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

That's BS. if she's being truthful, and she prolly is, scum are gonna do that work for us.

We have like 10 mins before we go to random. It's Crusher or SMC at this point. Unless you wanna go random.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

That's BS. if she's being truthful, and she prolly is, scum are gonna do that work for us.

We have like 10 mins before we go to random. It's Crusher or SMC at this point. Unless you wanna go random.

I think the right call is Kdels , smc is ghost town right now. 

unvote vote SMC