Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I just said this is something new he’s doing lately. I don’t know if it’s an alignment tell. That’s why you saying it was a particular meta didn’t track for me.

Crushers biggest struggle is lying as scum. His biggest meta as town is not wanting to anger anyone, but loving it when I do it.

The monkey speaks the truth. I know he knows I’m not scum. 

Just now, Dicetosser said:

gday all

i have not read the game yet. Will try to catch up tonight. Its my work day atm.

Vote dice 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Hi to you too crush

Missed you Crocodile Undies! 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Yeah. We got it the first 15 times you said it on this page alone. You don't find me funny. You're not my target audience. My audience is people that survived childbirth.

Dark, but I giggled. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

From a guy who is at 578 attempts at making cuck a thing.

*579, you missed one while pooping 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Smash (5) -- Jvill, Gata, Los, JiF, JETS
Gata (3) -- Smush, Lizzie, Dice
Crusher (3) -- Arsis, Ballin, Nyn
Jvill (2) -- 80, CTM
Drums (1) -- Free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
Kdels (1) -- JC
Los (1) -- Ape
Dice (1) -- Crusher

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Thursday @ Noon

My train reads like a sexy story. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Hate this. Immeadiate thought was how would you know hes town?

myndmeld

so? this is JN. 

How do you get this from Kdels comment?

yeah im 4 pages in and I am not liking drums

vote Drums

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

You’ll catch up but he claimed cop

LOL

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

Does town Crusher monologue like a cheesy cartoon villian. He's been telling us what'd he do as scum. Bragging about how untouchable he is.

What does Crusher townmeta look like? Is this it?

It’s as if your literally the only one playing the game  your playing. Kinda hot 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I play on my phone.

@Pac

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote @SMC

Come out and playyyyyyyy

He’s in a missile  silo hiding out creating his new masterpiece of a mafia game. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I got the rooted onion brower set up.

Google again ? Oh gawd, exhausting 

• Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm a relatively safe lynch. If not I'll play more intently when the game gets easier to follow, like last game when I prevented crusher from losing it for town 

I died day 2 dumb ass. I was scum last Game dumb ass 

With deadline at 12 and not a lot of time to play this morning I’ll reveal. I’m the old guy that lives in the basement and likes to swim naked. Vanilla town. 

Observations: JiF, Ape ans Nyn are playing together nicely with no in fighting, that should interest the rest of you. Ape is likely scum. Watch the other too. 

Dice replaced someone, something to keep an eye on. 

Arsis is not getting any scrutiny and literally has done anything but push fakes meta. Glad all you guys are cool with it. Ape 100% knows this but reacted mildly. You guys should be concerned with this. 

Good luck town I got to go to work. vote crusher 

DF283394-DC70-43B1-83FF-8FC8BDD18C40.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Caught up.  

I'm still ok with voting Crusher here.  I just don't like this style of play from him.  It's lazy and uninspired.  I'm not sure how alignment indicative it is but I seen this last game.

Lazy vote, lazy Game. Voting me for playing uninspired not hasn’t done a single thing but vote me. Clown. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5554197

Arsis’,  weekend gig?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Since when do I not get along with ape?

Irt JiF it's as much as a mystery to me. But I don't enjoy fighting so I'm not questioning it. Plus I just got my nails done. 

I'm amused I'm being fosed for being civilized. But I guess that's what I get for giving a sh*t. 

It’s more of a feel thing. Just a strange pattern I noticed. Three people not expecting to play together. Apes game is giving me pause. Don’t feel bad, I’m getting voted off because I’ve never been voted off day 1 and or for some made up meta nobody seems to question but Ape. Town Ape in my opinion would call it out. Scum Ape? “ I see it,  it not really sure it’s anything, Ho hum.” It’s weird. He would be my investigation tonight. 

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.7f67cbaaca900c63b31e0b2af9f4385b.gif

is your read on Ape based on him being more civilized or is there something else? Since he’s returned the past few games he’s seemed much milder in general IMO

Ape has 100% been more civilized. Yet, this is a day one observation I’m making, not so much milder, ie.. not reacting to Arsis’ cuck cuck cuck talk, but him being passive while playing to the point of not stirring a single thing up. Could be nothing, could be something. Game is in need of a day 1 lynch so it doesn’t go random. I’m vanilla town, I got votes and happy to help out. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

whoa gnarly wipeout.  Not sure how you survive that.

I love you and I'm willing to follow you anywhere.  Unvote and then lets vote together.  Simultaneous. 

Yeah, he literally go’s you couple story before going down! Holy hell 

I’m good sweet one. But maybe one last swim together? 

Just now, JiF said:

Lets hold hands and jump in together at the same time.

I’d rather you hold “ this” and jump first! And second and third and...

20 minutes ago, Arsis said:

reread the game. Ape has been following me around making fun of me but since it's all true it's just amusing. JiF simping for you is a much more interesting thing.

Crusher is usually jovial. He gets excited to get lynched because he never had before. Why is he so upset about it now? Why is he using teenaged reverse psychology to guilt us? It's not on brand for him.

You do realize that you change your narrative to suit the outcome you want right? You have literally made up every thing from my meta to the emotion I’m playing with. Not sure if you realize this but it’s 100% bush league. Not guilting anyone, simply decided three hours before deadline im a good lynch for town rather than out another power role scrambling or losing a power role Ll together with a lynch. 

It’s not a bad play for town losing me. Hopefully your not town because of you are? You are are terrible at this. I think you are town. 

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Unvote: Lizzy

Vote: Crusher

Nice! Good to see you man. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Did Arsis ever really make a case ? A few observations maybe but he never pushed hard at any point for Crush's lynch

No, just false narrative and superimposing his insecurities upon my actions. I’m town and a good lynch this close to deadline. We already have one power role likely in the open, don’t need another or lose another all together. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Looks like its either Crusher or random.

I have zero interest in a Crusher lynch today.  So I guess Random it is.  

Nope, lynch me, we probably have the Cop outed, outing or losing the Doc if we have one would be a disaster. I’m vanilla town. Safe lynch. Minus losing my instincts but reserving power roles is the town move. I’m 100% vanilla town, 100% safe lynch this close to deadline 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This. We get along fine.

Me not trolling Jif should be obvious why. No? Mending fences.

Crusher pushes this doo-doo then says Arsis is saying fake meta? Also, I’m the ONLY ONE that point out Arsis meta on crusher was fake. Wtf?

You did buddy. I’m just adjusting to the new you. Crazy to see you playing with zero poop flinging. LOL, not a you thing more  a me thing , but would investigate you,  if I had one. Not sure Id kill you, but really want to know if I’m right. Probably big part I decided to sacrifice at deadline .  Is this the new Ape or a clever ruse only his Crushlove can see. Can’t wait to see it i the deadthread! 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No reasoning?

If crusher flips scum, you're next 

*when, love you bunny 

Just now, Arsis said:

I never made a case. I said that he was my strongest scum read and said why. I never really pushed for him to be the lynch. The most I says was remember this looking back when he flips scum.

Fals meta, false narrative and zero instincts. Unless your scum, then its brilliant play. If your town? Town scum MVP in the making. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re unfairly painting my activity. I didn’t actually start playing until page 19. I did a reread and immediately began pressing drums. Gave a couple town reads. Pressed smash, gata, tried to press Losmeister, challenged the drums reveal, and more. Just because I’m not over-playing ape shtick doesn’t mean I’m being passive.

Very possible, it’s day one. Just a hunch baby boy. We’ll see

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I agree, as someone pointed out (I think Gata?) he was not close to being lynched.

This post stood out to me as pretty gross. "I'm okay being lynched but... I would happily be the Lynch today but..." and the instincts part. 

Try to think. My obvious scum meta is I don’t like lying. So.. why would I put myself in a position to lie as scum. why would scum crusher  would do that if he could just stay quiet make jokes and cruise? He wouldn’t, different players do things differently. It’s cool though, don’t mind dying, safe deadline lynch, nobody likes me talking about my instincts even though they are awesome. Good luck town 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I think everyone see's the way Ape is playing whether or not you think that scummy will be up to the individual. I personally don't think he would be so blatant to change his style and make it so obvious as scum 

Second to flinging poop, his “ I’m changing up my play” is literally his second favorite thing to do. “ Is the fatty dead yet!” 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 if you got as good case let it rip if not we have to lynch Crush simply based on his VT reveal 

Exactly. Not ideal but with one power role outted potentially if not partially no reason to risk another rushing to deadline or letting it go random. 

Just now, CTM said:

You've gotten a lot better at this fatness. When you first started playing you were very easy to catch as scum for exactly this reason, now not so much 

My point is it’s still something you can go by. Yes I’m better, yes I’m still uncomfortable lying. To a lesser extent of course. Nuance son, nuance

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I know I'm terrible at the game.

Why haven't you caught scum with your amazing instincts? Instead of being mean to the people who voted you. Make a case and I'll follow you if it's a good one.

Wow me with your instincts, narrative and meta.

How do you know I haven’t caught scum? Pretty sure I caught  at least one out in my self vote post. Since day haven’t ended yet it’s impossible to know. Unless you happen to be scum so you know who’s not? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You realize the only reason I have to say it so much, is because I’ve abused  you idiots for so long that any variance in play = speed lynch ape. It’s finally sinking in after like 5 years.

I do. But again, it’s dat one and this is the most shocking version of it I’ve seen. Be shocked if one of you, Nyn or sweet one isn’t scum. Just seems so unnatural. 

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I'm not scum. I'm just bad. Walk me through it. Who'd you catch?

Or, you can read my post. Stated  it clearly. More suspecting than catching, but it’s all there. 

Just now, Drums said:

Yeah I am not going to listen to you about your own scum meta, you've been playing this game for like 100 years

How else you going to learn? Ask Ape then, he’s very good at reading me. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company