Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Turns out @Arsis has second best instincts in the game behind mine. Who knew? 

What does this mean?

My only instincts said crush was scum. He's rubbing it in. He's so good he can admit to being scum and not get lynched. I'm so jealous.

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Won't be around at the deadline.  Crusher's VT claim and not wanting to out a power role is a decent argument against Random, I guess.  But I'd rather we CFD onto someone else.....

Like SMC....

Good job listening to me all.  Well done!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

What does this mean?

My only instincts said crush was scum. He's rubbing it in. He's so good he can admit to being scum and not get lynched. I'm so jealous.

enough about crush and his gut-stink....  maybethe bold is in previous games beut he revealed as the skinny dipper

Ozark cast: Why did Harris Yulin really leave Ozark as Buddy Dyker ...

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

enough about crush and his gut-stink....  maybethe bold is in previous games beut he revealed as the skinny dipper

Ozark cast: Why did Harris Yulin really leave Ozark as Buddy Dyker ...

And? He can claim something but that doesn't mean that I have to believe him. Games where you can open claim generally has safe claims. There are also a bunch of characters in the show that some people aren't going to make the cut.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

SMC could still be scum tho. I don't think this role is specific to any alignment so there's no telling. Though if we do have a doc out there, making a townie unlynchable seems peculiar from a balance standpoint. But it's hard to say without knowing what scum is packing. We'll see I guess.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

SMC could still be scum tho. I don't think this role is specific to any alignment so there's no telling. Though if we do have a doc out there, making a townie unlynchable seems peculiar from a balance standpoint. But it's hard to say without knowing what scum is packing. We'll see I guess.

if the reveal is honest and the character is VT is makes some sense to preserve THAT character, maybe?

• Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

COULD still be scum?  I thought it was obvious that he's very likely scum.  I can't remember ever seeing a 1x unlynchable player who was town-aligned.

And yes, I'm assuming its a 1x power.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1