Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

COULD still be scum?  I thought it was obvious that he's very likely scum.  I can't remember ever seeing a 1x unlynchable player who was town-aligned.

And yes, I'm assuming its a 1x power.

In it's nature it makes more sense as a scum role, I agree. However I don't know that for sure. Was mostly thinking out loud.

With that said his pop ins are still gross and he hasn't brought anything to the table so he can die as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

COULD still be scum?  I thought it was obvious that he's very likely scum.  I can't remember ever seeing a 1x unlynchable player who was town-aligned.

And yes, I'm assuming its a 1x power.

Town is massive this game with a 19 town no way they made 5 scum 20/4 =5 but not 19

I think having a 1x unlynchable makes sense for it to be a scum player 

hence why I said speed lynch SMC 

also he lied about being Marty and rule of thumb lynch all liars

• Upvote 1

As far as the role itself, like I said, I'm not sure if it's typically one alignment or the other irt precedence. But balance wise it would make sense to give scum a day phase perk to even things out with whatever ammo town has during the night. Might also factor in to how big the scum team is numbers wise. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

if he really is the character Marty and is Town...   cos its a very MAIN character...  might get protection? 

No sugar read the "DEATH SCENE" he escaped Marty

that's what Marty told Camino anyhow. Things were off to a slow start for the family, there were some ...

road blocks in the way and everyone was frustrated. 

"SMC! Are you the cause of all this trouble?" grumbled someone.

One thing we know about the cartel - you never screw them over. 

Rumblings were coming from every direction. "Enough!" said someone else, "finish him!"

While the crowd was becoming more and more irritated and the grumbles escalated to yelling SMC slipped away and raced off into the woods.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

One of the best JN we had from an intellectual level was Doggin's Red Scare game.  It was set in the 1950s and the town had to find hidden Commies. The kicker was that there was no scum, and the town won once they realized there was no scum.

I'd love to do a game like that, but that seems like a one-time twist

You should run a game like that and then make sure not to remind anyone about what influenced you. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is one the biggest problems with heavily rolled games, unfortunately:  NA's take forever.

Unless you Mod like me where we were finishing multiple nights in one day . LIKE WTF

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SMC said:

One of the best JN we had from an intellectual level was Doggin's Red Scare game.  It was set in the 1950s and the town had to find hidden Commies. The kicker was that there was no scum, and the town won once they realized there was no scum.

I'd love to do a game like that, but that seems like a one-time twist

I killed it that game but it was hard to convince everyone to vote no lynch but you know my hard headed ass was not going to let it go

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Its okay I just Shot Marty I'm the town Vig good way to vet myself me thinks. Only had the one stinking shot though 

How do you know you shot Marty ?