Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ok so you're saying you shot SMC? cause SMC is not Marty at least not suggested by the OP

Like 80 said when was the last time you saw un-lynchable or 1x lynch held by a town player  ? last time I had it I was scum and it was impossible for me to defend, I tried but didn't work. SMC is probably scum so what better place for me to use my shot ?

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ok so you're saying you shot SMC? cause SMC is not Marty at least not suggested by the OP

*** Mod Note ***

The intention of the scene was specifically to be vague about who was running away. It was not intended to be any specific character running off into the woods.

I apologize if this caused any confusion and also rule 14.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Like 80 said when was the last time you saw un-lynchable or 1x lynch held by a town player  ? last time I had it I was scum and it was impossible for me to defend, I tried but didn't work. SMC is probably scum so what better place for me to use my shot ?

Gotcha ok!

so far town claimed 19 Player game (5 Town claims) 

Drums- Cop

Gata/ Jets Masons

Smash Vig 

Crush (Buddy Dyker) VT

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

*** Mod Note ***

The intention of the scene was specifically to be vague about who was running away. It was not intended to be any specific character running off into the woods.

I apologize if this caused any confusion and also rule 14.

tumblr_peny4qqVFT1uot847o1_500.gifv

• Haha 2