Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

13 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Just because you prove you have a shot doesn't mean you're vetted. Just FYI

To revisit what you and Ape said here ...yes its true I can't 100 % vet myself but certain outcomes will make it a higher probability that I'm town rather than scum. I'm sure you guys know what those outcomes are so I wont drag this out further since so many things can happen which can raise problems either way. Also I have a BPV that I was struggling with if I should mention or not but scum will have to deal with that so if I can draw 2 shots from them it will certainly help the cause and save one town life.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Very likely, based on 2 posts? I don’t follow.

For someone who takes a lot of pride and care in their comprehensive abilities, you totally misread that sentence. Feels a little contrived, like you’re trying to begin to frame a narrative on 80 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

My cousin is EMT in the suburbs of Atlanta, not too far away from backwoods Georgia where he often gets called into.  They get a call one evening, on their way to a "domestic dispute" that needs EMT.  When they arrive, they're expecting to be treating someone who was hit or stabbed or something along those lines.  Instead, they arrive to some toothless redneck screaming at the top of her lungs in her redneck Georgia accent; "I told him not to do it. I told him not to do it."   To which my cousins asks "what did you tell him not to do?"  To which she answer - "I told him not to use 2, I told him the second was too much"  At this point, they're walking up the house and entering through the front door, as they turn the corner and peak over to the living room, there is a man bent over the side of the couch with fish tails sticking out of his ass that are now stuck.  And these were smallmouth bass, which has large spiny dorsal fin.  They had to surgically rip this mans a$$hole open to get the fish out of his ass because of the damage that would happen would have been so bad.  He said when he called it into the hospital on the dispatch he was like "we've got an adult male, in 50's, 2 fish in the anus"  Dispatch was like "Can you repeat".   "White male, 50 years old, 2 fish sticking out of his anus".

We I hope the fish are ok, 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

To revisit what you and Ape said here ...yes its true I can't 100 % vet myself but certain outcomes will make it a higher probability that I'm town rather than scum. I'm sure you guys know what those outcomes are so I wont drag this out further since so many things can happen which can raise problems either way. Also I have a BPV that I was struggling with if I should mention or not but scum will have to deal with that so if I can draw 2 shots from them it will certainly help the cause and save one town life.

I'm just saying that a SK has just as much incentive to take down scum. That's pretty much it.

Granted you could have said nothing but in some ways that would be a pretty neat trick too. So we'll see.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Lol. Explains a little bit why JC just completely folded off of the tough guy act and explained his kdels vote

smc death is interesting to say the least 

No scum nk unless smash is fibbing. Also JC got shot. Either multifaction or a vig and a sk scenario. Makes me a little dubious about gata and jets, but maybe doc saved the day. We'll see.

Just now, Drums said:

If we are dealing with a third party, how is it not the cartel?

Just now, kdels62 said:

Vote Gata

im thinking third party and the cartel feels right. 

She could be lying but why would she out her and JETS in the situation where she did?  

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

SMC- 1x unkillable, searching for Ruth (TOWN) has been electrocuted to death.

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JC - FBI Agent Evans - Even Night Tracker (Scum)  - Has been killed

Anyone who knows the source have any comments on "electrocuted" vs has been killed.

Curious that our claimed vig killed a townie while someone else killed scum?

There seems to have been a second shooter at smc, which may be smash. But odd that scum would kill smc when town was preparing to rapid lynch him. 

We could have a sk or second vig too. I didn't pay attention to much of day 1 but was jc a likely vig target?

Just now, CTM said:

Anyone who knows the source have any comments on "electrocuted" vs has been killed.

Curious that our claimed vig killed a townie while someone else killed scum?

There seems to have been a second shooter at smc, which may be smash. But odd that scum would kill smc when town was preparing to rapid lynch him. 

We could have a sk or second vig too. I didn't pay attention to much of day 1 but was jc a likely vig target?

No idea about in game but in the show that's how Ruth Langmore killed her uncles. So it could be a Ruth Langmore sk type thing.

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

She could be lying but why would she out her and JETS in the situation where she did?  

Thinking about it some more I think it was probably just a bad town play instead of an enormously terrible scum play. That’s the simplest explanation. Don’t feel great about them being cartel but I guess the cartel is technically on Marty’s side in the show

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Vote Gata

im thinking third party and the cartel feels right. 

Not a good vote imo, gb overreacted and painted herself into a corner. An AI with the human failings of pride and stubbornness. For shame.. Anywho, shes either evil and tied to Jets or good and tied to jets.. plenty of time to let that issue resolve itself (If shes town or third party scum will have to off them)

Since you are a blockhead I'm reading this as a well intentioned but ill thought out townie move.. for now

Anyone want to take credit for JC? 

If you are vig, please do so and dont listen to any of these ladyboys who warn otherwise.

At this point I'm leaning malevolent 3rd party, would prefer to resolve 

Vote jif 

8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

No idea about in game but in the show that's how Ruth Langmore killed her uncles. So it could be a Ruth Langmore sk type thing.

I dont know what those words arranged in that order mean.

Sk killing smc seems weird, so does scum. But this ruth Langmore person would not be town?