Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I dont know what those words arranged in that order mean.

Sk killing smc seems weird, so does scum. But this ruth Langmore person would not be town?

I think Ruth would be town.

dont wanna read too much into the death scenes but I agree that it seems clear two people tried (and succeeded) to kill SMC last night. Would be weird for scum to shoot him, less weird to for Smash to do it if he is the vig but the way he went about it is what’s sticking out to me. Claims he only has one shot, takes it, and then announces that he did it to the rest of the game. No chance for debate about how best to use his only shot or if he should holster.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

We I hope the fish are ok, 

Right?  Whenever I tell that story everyone is like, omg, how wtf kind of degenerate does that and I'm like hold on.  First off, poor fish, like that sucks.  Rather just be eaten.  But secondly, how did they even get them there alive in the first place?  LIke these guys brought a bucket to keep the fish alive?  Or do you think they thought of it on the spot?  Or you think this was intentional and he had this planned or do you think they just happened to catch 2 bass that day?  What if they only caught Sunfish or Brim?  Still a go?  Obviously you cant use a Catfish.   Do you lube first or is the fish lube enough?  Does she help?  Or is this a solo act?  

So many questions. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

Not a good vote imo, gb overreacted and painted herself into a corner. An AI with the human failings of pride and stubbornness. For shame.. Anywho, shes either evil and tied to Jets or good and tied to jets.. plenty of time to let that issue resolve itself (If shes town or third party scum will have to off them)

Since you are a blockhead I'm reading this as a well intentioned but ill thought out townie move.. for now

Overreacted is incorrect I thought it was stupid and no one wanted to listen.

At least @Drums is still alive. 

OK LOL EDIT let me regroup

Ok Smash shoots SMC 

However, scum dies as well. 

So scum probably targeted Drums he didn't die and a 3rd party killed JC

Making SMC a 1x unlynchable would balance the fact we probably have 4 scum  & a SK IMO

@The Crusher  my instincts were on point with you ❤️ 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Overreacted is incorrect I thought it was stupid and no one wanted to listen.

At least @Drums is still alive. 

My question is there were 2 NAs , didn't Smash call his shot on SMC ?

Was it that he actually shot JC instead ?

Why would scum target Smash?

@The Crusher  my instincts were on point with you ❤️ 

Scum target smash ?

Overreact is exactly correct, dude had a handful of votes right before deadline and you claimed. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Right?  Whenever I tell that story everyone is like, omg, how wtf kind of degenerate does that and I'm like hold on.  First off, poor fish, like that sucks.  Rather just be eaten.  But secondly, how did they even get them there alive in the first place?  LIke these guys brought a bucket to keep the fish alive?  Or do you think they thought of it on the spot?  Or you think this was intentional and he had this planned or do you think they just happened to catch 2 bass that day?  What if they only caught Sunfish or Brim?  Still a go?  Obviously you cant use a Catfish.   Do you lube first or is the fish lube enough?  Does she help?  Or is this a solo act?  

So many questions. 

Can you guys take your what could we put in each other's bums fantasy play back to pm? Kthx

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Scum target smash ?

Overreact is exactly correct, dude had a handful of votes right before deadline and you claimed. 

I edited I read that scene wrong. 

We're pretty much VT's that can talk to each other having town know they have to stop being suspicious of the quiet one and the very loud one is ok imo. Redirects & clues ppl in on where else to go. 

I'll screen shot QT like Freebie did too if you'd like

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

For someone who takes a lot of pride and care in their comprehensive abilities, you totally misread that sentence. Feels a little contrived, like you’re trying to begin to frame a narrative on 80 

I’ve caught 80 pushing bad logic the last couple times I’ve seen him as scum. In his case, it would be stupid to infer his meaning and not make him unpack it to see where it goes.

I also play on my phone, barely pay attention, and acknowledge freely I’m nowhere near as detailed as I used to be with full attention.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

man wearing a cowboy hat

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Suddenly a man in a cowboy

this is where i"m confused, i read this as the man in the cowboy hat made both kills (Snell I assume)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

To revisit what you and Ape said here ...yes its true I can't 100 % vet myself but certain outcomes will make it a higher probability that I'm town rather than scum. I'm sure you guys know what those outcomes are so I wont drag this out further since so many things can happen which can raise problems either way. Also I have a BPV that I was struggling with if I should mention or not but scum will have to deal with that so if I can draw 2 shots from them it will certainly help the cause and save one town life.

The only outcomes that increases the probability you are town is your death or maybe an investigation. Stop trying to self-vet. Do your thing and let town work together to vet people.

I do have a question. Did you earn your 1x vig? Or start the game with it? We’ve seen several games lately with earned 1x ability.

44 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone who knows the source have any comments on "electrocuted" vs has been killed.

Curious that our claimed vig killed a townie while someone else killed scum?

There seems to have been a second shooter at smc, which may be smash. But odd that scum would kill smc when town was preparing to rapid lynch him. 

We could have a sk or second vig too. I didn't pay attention to much of day 1 but was jc a likely vig target?

I'm assuming it's flavor but someone dies via electrocution in the show.  Some irony here that's different from the show that I think is irrelevant to the game but yeah, electro happens in the show.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Says the person who claimed for 2 people with 1 vote 

Lmao... now we are playing 

I gave my reasoning I know how votes run up and I also specified we have no powers we're just VTs 

Kiss my metal ass

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You used it on Crusher?  He revealed VT with a pretty legit character claim.  Weird use IMO, probably the last person I look at last night but whatevs.

Word I wouldn't of picked the Jolly man. He probably did it because of how he was a leading train but I read him as a town tell especially with his joking about the instincts thing.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You used it on Crusher?  He revealed VT with a pretty legit character claim.  Weird use IMO, probably the last person I look at last night but whatevs.

No, in my opinion he was going to be a topic of discussion so I looked at it as a win/win. Either he is scum or we can look at others. 

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone want to take credit for JC? 

If you are vig, please do so and dont listen to any of these ladyboys who warn otherwise.

At this point I'm leaning malevolent 3rd party, would prefer to resolve 

Vote jif 

disappointed dog GIF