Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

@Barry McCockinner what character was SMC? 

Crusher claimed Buddy. Gata claimed FBI mason partner with JETS, right? Jetscode was scum and FBI, right?

There are several contingency groups in the show: Byrd, Langmore, Ruth's split between them, Snell, the local sheriff/police, the cartel and lawyer lady. 

@Drums you said you get FBI or not. What character are you? Did you say? If not, I am cool with reasons. Just trying to aggregate knowledge here.

@Smashmouth same for you, did you reveal character? If not, I assume you have reason. Can you tell us what faction you’re with from the families / groups above? Also didn’t you say you shot at SMC? If true, then scum probably shot JC, no?

17 hours ago, GATA said:

Gotcha ok!

so far town claimed 19 Player game (5 Town claims) 

Drums- Cop

Gata/ Jets Masons

Smash Vig 

Crush (Buddy Dyker) VT

Ok so now we're at 17 Players ^ same 5 Town claims +

1 BulletProof Doc (Arsis) 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher claimed Buddy. Gata claimed FBI mason partner with JETS, right? Jetscode was scum and FBI, right?

There are several contingency groups in the show: Byrd, Langmore, Ruth's split between them, Snell, the local sheriff/police, the cartel and lawyer lady. 

@Drums you said you get FBI or not. What character are you? Did you say? If not, I am cool with reasons. Just trying to aggregate knowledge here.

@Smashmouth same for you, did you reveal character? If not, I assume you have reason. Can you tell us what faction you’re with from the families / groups above? Also didn’t you say you shot at SMC? If true, then scum probably shot JC, no?

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Haven't revealed my character 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone want to take credit for JC? 

If you are vig, please do so and dont listen to any of these ladyboys who warn otherwise.

At this point I'm leaning malevolent 3rd party, would prefer to resolve 

Vote jif 

I'm not understanding what happened in that death scene. I most definitely targeted SMC with my kill shot but he got electricuted (probably flavor) and scum got killed ? So Did scum miss on their shot ? And third party killed scum ?

29 minutes ago, GATA said:

I edited I read that scene wrong. 

We're pretty much VT's that can talk to each other having town know they have to stop being suspicious of the quiet one and the very loud one is ok imo. Redirects & clues ppl in on where else to go. 

I'll screen shot QT like Freebie did too if you'd like

You're going to screen shot a QT?

wtf is going on in this game?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

Right?  Whenever I tell that story everyone is like, omg, how wtf kind of degenerate does that and I'm like hold on.  First off, poor fish, like that sucks.  Rather just be eaten.  But secondly, how did they even get them there alive in the first place?  LIke these guys brought a bucket to keep the fish alive?  Or do you think they thought of it on the spot?  Or you think this was intentional and he had this planned or do you think they just happened to catch 2 bass that day?  What if they only caught Sunfish or Brim?  Still a go?  Obviously you cant use a Catfish.   Do you lube first or is the fish lube enough?  Does she help?  Or is this a solo act?  

So many questions. 

Maybe he shoved bait up his ass and sat over the side of the boat? 

• Haha 2

Just now, JiF said:

"bulletproof doctor"

Is that like an "investigating cop" or a "shooting Vig" or a "watching watcher"?

I can protect you ****s and still survive if they try and nk me.

I'm not going to protect anyone though. You can all rot.

• Thumb Down 1

43 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think Ruth would be town.

dont wanna read too much into the death scenes but I agree that it seems clear two people tried (and succeeded) to kill SMC last night. Would be weird for scum to shoot him, less weird to for Smash to do it if he is the vig but the way he went about it is what’s sticking out to me. Claims he only has one shot, takes it, and then announces that he did it to the rest of the game. No chance for debate about how best to use his only shot or if he should holster.

Its obvious why I told town what I was doing I was trying to kill what I thought was a scum tell in the 1x unlynchable player. I told everyone because it made sense and i would not doubt for a second if Scum knowing what I planned also shot SMC . The killer of JC almost had to be third party because I don't think it makes much sense for another Vig to take a shot on day one with no real info. I based my shot on info and claimed the shot to help vet me as town. Why ? because claiming the shot after the fact is something anyone can take credit for.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

You used it on Crusher?  He revealed VT with a pretty legit character claim.  Weird use IMO, probably the last person I look at last night but whatevs.

To be fair you are usually wedged precariously in my butt crevice at night so for all intent and purpose you already found me. 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

You used it on Crusher?  He revealed VT with a pretty legit character claim.  Weird use IMO, probably the last person I look at last night but whatevs.

I heavily hinted that I wouldn't protect him if he didn't.

• Thumb Down 1