Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

57 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

@Smashmouth What made you confident to take the shot at SMC when he would've been a lynch target next day?  Why would you take the shot and then tell us and why not the other way around. 

like i said I figured I could kill him and to some extent vet myself in the process. yes there are variables tied to that but based on the fact Scum was killed last night Im seeing a 3rd party killer involved here. 

23 hours ago, Arsis said:

Drums. Investigate Crusher.

did a quick Iso on Arsis because I legit dont remember him once hinting toward what he said he did...this is the only time I see him address it.  Not 5 times and certainly not enough to make Drums think he'd get protection if he did.

weird

Just now, JiF said:

did a quick Iso on Arsis because I legit dont remember him once hinting toward what he said he did...this is the only time I see him address it.  Not 5 times and certainly not enough to make Drums think he'd get protection if he did.

weird

No no. Iso me again. I literally say "don't worry he won't be protected like 10 times"

• Thumb Down 1

49 minutes ago, GATA said:

I gave my reasoning I know how votes run up and I also specified we have no powers we're just VTs 

Kiss my metal ass

ape couldn't lead a lynch on guy with a bloody knife in his hands screaming i'm scum at the top of his lungs.. he's feckless

• Haha 4

Just now, Smashmouth said:

like i said I figured I could kill him and to some extent vet myself in the process. yes there are variables tied to that but based on the fact Scum was killed last night Im seeing a 3rd party killer involved here. 

Least you didn’t hit a power role. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

weird

He’s puking stupidity. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JiF said:

weird

Pretty much how I remembered it as well. 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This suggests there was no scum NK.

I don’t like this.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Read the thread, bud. 

When Marty dies it says MArty was searching for Ruth.  Ruth is obviously a character which I'm guessing is scum or 3rd party.  SMC revealed as Marty beforehand.  If you are town you should not reveal your character!!!  This should be clear!