Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

@jvill 51 any thoughts about the people on your train?

Eh I expected to get run up early. Certainly convenient cover for scum, I’m sure there’s one or two on there, but I also think there’s probably scum avoiding getting caught on the tail end of a lynch that’s not based on anything actually gameplay related.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Eh I expected to get run up early. Certainly convenient cover for scum, I’m sure there’s one or two on there, but I also think there’s probably scum avoiding getting caught on the tail end of a lynch that’s not based on anything actually gameplay related.

"I'm sure there are scum on my train.  Then again, I'm also sure there are scum not on my train as well."

Thanks Jvill.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Any thoughts on Ballin voting Pac then quickly going with the flow to you?

16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Shhh...this will be over soon.  Relax.

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Any thoughts on Ballin voting Pac then quickly going with the flow to you?

Pac ain’t playing so I assumed the first vote was a joke, wouldn’t really call it a change of direction. If I had to take a shot at scum on the train at this point I’d say Ballin, JETS, and/or Arsis. They hadn’t telegraphed a vote for me before the game started like the others so I think they’d be most likely to try and hop on the train.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

It doesn't feel like that. It feels like you're overzealously reaching to look like you're being active. It looks super forced.

Unvote vote Drums

Have you seen me day one lately? 

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

Why would they? Why wouldn't they? Your answer is WIFOM. I wouldn't do that as scum because scum shouldn't do that. Or maybe you do it as scum because scum wouldn't do that and it makes you look good? Like I said WIFOM bs.

Your play looks forced. You're even mad that I'm responding to you when you said that was your goal. It looks to me like you were trying to nudge things early day 1 in the middle of the jville jokes.

• Thumb Down 1

23 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ok go back to talking about the dumb sex sh*t again. Yay.

Have you ever had a 5'10" 24 year old blond haired blue eyed Scandinavian goddess pee on you? If you haven't I will say that I found the experience enjoyable and I would rate it 5 stars in Yelp. You should try it if you ever have the opportunity.

Something about those Nordic women born and raised in the cold descendants of the vikings really does it for me.

• Thumb Down 1

37 minutes ago, Arsis said:

It doesn't feel like that. It feels like you're overzealously reaching to look like you're being active. It looks super forced.

Unvote vote Drums

Why would he be hanging out on a random player if he was scum... do you think he missed the opportunity to blend into the leading train?