Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, JiF said:

My cousin is EMT in the suburbs of Atlanta, not too far away from backwoods Georgia where he often gets called into.  They get a call one evening, on their way to a "domestic dispute" that needs EMT.  When they arrive, they're expecting to be treating someone who was hit or stabbed or something along those lines.  Instead, they arrive to some toothless redneck screaming at the top of her lungs in her redneck Georgia accent; "I told him not to do it. I told him not to do it."   To which my cousins asks "what did you tell him not to do?"  To which she answer - "I told him not to use 2, I told him the second was too much"  At this point, they're walking up the house and entering through the front door, as they turn the corner and peak over to the living room, there is a man bent over the side of the couch with fish tails sticking out of his ass that are now stuck.  And these were smallmouth bass, which has large spiny dorsal fin.  They had to surgically rip this mans a$$hole open to get the fish out of his ass because of the damage that would happen would have been so bad.  He said when he called it into the hospital on the dispatch he was like "we've got an adult male, in 50's, 2 fish in the anus"  Dispatch was like "Can you repeat".   "White male, 50 years old, 2 fish sticking out of his anus".

We I hope the fish are ok, 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Crusher is not fbi

Duh!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Smash killed town? So, scum killed scum or we have multiple factions or another role with a kill?

@Barry McCockinner

Vote Arsis 

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

She could be lying but why would she out her and JETS in the situation where she did?  

She wouldn’t unless JETS was in Real jeopardy of being lynched.,Pretty sure he had less than three votes on him 

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

Right?  Whenever I tell that story everyone is like, omg, how wtf kind of degenerate does that and I'm like hold on.  First off, poor fish, like that sucks.  Rather just be eaten.  But secondly, how did they even get them there alive in the first place?  LIke these guys brought a bucket to keep the fish alive?  Or do you think they thought of it on the spot?  Or you think this was intentional and he had this planned or do you think they just happened to catch 2 bass that day?  What if they only caught Sunfish or Brim?  Still a go?  Obviously you cant use a Catfish.   Do you lube first or is the fish lube enough?  Does she help?  Or is this a solo act?  

So many questions. 

Maybe he shoved bait up his ass and sat over the side of the boat? 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Long hair don't care.

I'm literally the bulletproof doctor so you can all eat my ass.

That’s nice but has nothing to do with being lynched. 

29 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'm very wary in regards to this claim.  

Why did you have him pegged as the non-bulletproof Dr ? 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

You used it on Crusher?  He revealed VT with a pretty legit character claim.  Weird use IMO, probably the last person I look at last night but whatevs.

To be fair you are usually wedged precariously in my butt crevice at night so for all intent and purpose you already found me. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I can protect you ****s and still survive if they try and nk me.

I'm not going to protect anyone though. You can all rot.

LOL, now you’re literally making shit Up. Haha .. 

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I heavily hinted that I wouldn't protect him if he didn't.

You suggested him investigating me but don’t remember you mentioning not protecting him if he didn’t. No matter, obviously whomever the Doc was protected him. 

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Because Crusher is this board. Everyone follows him around. They don't think for themselves. Crusher pushing for me basically puts me at l2

Pushing for you ? One vote to see how you would react. You do realize it’s three votes and you are the third? Right? Other than that I agree wholeheartedly. 

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I basically said that he wasn't going to be protected like 5 times yesterday. Lol

Very well could of. On day one I only read every 7th post. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

What's going on ?

Lovers quarrel 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

*** Mod Note ***

If anyone screenshots anything related to the game that isn't in the game thread and shares it in here they're getting a jet pack strapped onto their back and launched into the bottom of the lake.

Banned from gamethread too. With your blessing of course Cocky B! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Agree with JIF, so much illogical dumb sh*t that my head is spinning. Scum likely just kicking back and letting the misfit toys ear**** town.

Honestly I love this game. It’s like we are all doing whippets, drinking grain alcohol and making shadow puppets with our dicks.*

* for those who don’t have a dick feel free to use Whatever  you  do have. There are no wrong answers. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

To the moon please. I don’t want them at the lake with me.

Me either, I swim naked in that bitch! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Well. You got the doc. Congrats on your instincts. You're amazing as scum.

My instinct of knowing you would fall apart with a little bit of pressure on you is proving to be pretty sound. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

You are whiners. I was going to investigate JC but I'm glad I didn't because then I would have heard "yeah you picked the person that died" 

Rule 14

For the rest of you newbies this is how it’s done^^^ 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Am I lynched yet?

You do realize nobodies paying attention to you right now right? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Smashmouth said:

like i said I figured I could kill him and to some extent vet myself in the process. yes there are variables tied to that but based on the fact Scum was killed last night Im seeing a 3rd party killer involved here. 

Least you didn’t hit a power role. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

did a quick Iso on Arsis because I legit dont remember him once hinting toward what he said he did...this is the only time I see him address it.  Not 5 times and certainly not enough to make Drums think he'd get protection if he did.

weird

Pretty much how I remembered it as well. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This suggests there was no scum NK.

I don’t like this.

It’s an assumption but guessing scum shot at a Doc protected Drums? 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Anyone but Crusher would have been a good investigation.  GFY.

You do realize Arsis directed the investigation towards me? Right? So let’s slam the dominoes on this bitch and put some ribs one the barbecue! 

• Haha 1

Just now, CTM said:

rif... the scene says at the end that someone put bullets in his post mortem

You read the scenes? Pussy

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

What I don't like about this is that SMC getting that protection, and scum knowing he isn't scum, but also knowing they need to find someone to possibly win, why wouldn't they shoot him? He even says he is Marty. Scum could have put in the NK and Smash could have just claimed Vig to hopefully find the real Vig (did push for me to reveal)

@CTM mentioned somebody put a bullet in him after he was dead. He read the scene. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone want to take credit for killing JC?

The Jews? 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

About to hit the lake for the day. I suggest we pressure kdels, los, and jville a bit. Cratering on Arsis is lame. He’s boxed in and we can easily move to lynch him, but should do due diligence on pressuring folks.

Agreed. Unvote vote kdels

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Gata said she and JETS are cartel. I asked which cartel members they are. In cases like drums and smash, I very clearly stated I understand why they might not reveal character. Gata said cartel, which rules out Ruth.

Also, Marty finding Ruth can also be town finding town. I don’t want to assume anything there.

Anywsy, I’m not fishing. I’m cataloging cartel characters since to see if I catch liars. I’m not asking for anything other than cartel since it seems safe to ask.

Cataloging Cartel Characters? Awesome! 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Arsis said:

How do you iso from the phone?

1. Show your AARP card 

2. step two, haha 

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company