Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Drums is lying. I am the cop. I am Wendy Byrd’s brother Ben Davis. My results come as town or not town. I investigated 80 who came back as not town

given the interplay above I suspect that 80 and Drums are running a gambit, thus I feel both are scum and not third party. 

Fos:

I also suspect Ape was intentionally trying to draw attention to 80’s insistence that SMC was scum, perhaps in an effort to prop up 80 as making an obvious mistake as an uniformed townie. 

Free and Smash also Fos. 

looking good: kdels, Arsis 

reveal logic: with JC flipped scum, and my successful result on 80, and the interplay above, I believed it made sense now to reveal and not waste time. 

this may narrow to one final scum and one third party. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Drums is lying. I am the cop. I am Wendy Byrd’s brother Ben Davis. My results come as town or not town. I investigated 80 who came back as not town

given the interplay above I suspect that 80 and Drums are running a gambit, thus I feel both are scum. 

Fos:

I also suspect Ape was intentionally trying to draw attention to 80’s insistence that SMC was scum, perhaps in an effort to prop up 80 as making an obvious mistake as an uniformed townie. 

Free and Smash also Fos. 

looking good: kdels, Arsis 

logic: with JC flipped scum, and my successful result on 80, and the interplay above, I believed it made sense now to reveal and not waste time. 

this may narrow to one final scum and one third party. 

That's interesting because I'm Sheriff John Nix

Day 2 Vote Count:

kdels (6) -- ape, crusher, smash, los, arsis, free

80 (3) -- Lizzy, nyn, CTM

jvill (1) -- 80

Ape (1) -- gata

Arsis (1) -- dice

not voting: JiF, jvill, JETS, kdels, ballin, drums

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Deadline: Monday @ Noon

Day 2 Vote Count:

kdels (5) -- ape, crusher, smash, los,free

80 (4) -- Lizzy, nyn, CTM, Arsis

jvill (1) -- 80

Ape (1) -- gata

Arsis (1) -- dice

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (5) -- Lizzy, nyn, CTM, Arsis, Ballin

jvill (1) -- 80

Ape (1) -- gata

Arsis (1) -- dice

not voting: JiF, jvill, JETS, kdels, drums

9 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Sure Marty finding Ruth could be town finding town but if I was to bet on it I would most certainly think they are different alignments.  I'm not 100% sure but best for town not to reveal characters because I can't see it will help town more than it will help scum.  

Fair argument. All I can say is that I’m not suggesting everyone reveal, just gata and Jets because I don’t trust how they’ve played. You’re right to question. 

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

46f7gj.jpg

I dint do it on purpose, it just autocorrects to that from past fat fingering, but solid meme.

I got a lot to catch up on here. 

9 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You've come to the point where you make less sense than Lizzie.

You should be ashamed.

?

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I saw your doc claim but it didnt have the official vibe are you claiming doc 100 % ... I'm still catching up because I'm in and out the house with the landscaping guys

I hope @Pac is wearing a mask. Hell, I hope he found one that fits his enormous head.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (7) -- Lizzy, nyn, CTM, Arsis, Ballin, Drums, Kdels

jvill (1) -- 80

Ape (1) -- gata

Arsis (1) -- dice

not voting: JiF, jvill, JETS,

80 is at L-3

• Upvote 1

well because it seems like there is a Vig and a SK ..or you are thinking possibly 2 Vig's ? Other option 2 vigs and one SK and the other vig holstered ? Meh who knows . If they have one shot like I do I guess that could work in a 20 player game

I can’t speculate, but if you say earned it, it stands to reason that the other shot might have been earned too. Maybe not a sk. Just trying to figure out role mechanics.

that's a really good point but I did it with one move. Then I was getting asked to explain myself over and over which i did. In the case of the game I think it looks pretty obvious. There could possibly be multiple factions with the scum faction being the FBI , No matter how we slice that we need to kill the Scum FBI and find a serial killer with the hard focus on scum. I think trying to figure out factions is a waste of time focus purely on scum.

When I say solve the game, I mean find scum. Not figure out setup necessarily. I’m not sure I like your self-vetting play, but won’t go so far as to fos you. Just seemed out of character, but it’s silly to think you’d do the exact same thing always.

8 hours ago, Arsis said:

Well for reals I thought this was crushers board and that he would get it. I thought when they made this board it was set up that way.

I sincerely apologize. I was ******* around and thought it would go to Crusher.

Omg humorless butthole

7 hours ago, Losmeister said:

holy moly, you phukkin freaks...   took me 1.5 hrs to wade thru all this once i got my arse outta bed...

see above...  was busy reading 

FBI sucm, Byrde town...   so Langmore and FBI scum?

you been drinkin brew for breakfast..... Rudy, can't fail

giphy.gif

see above

umm.....kdels seems very hidey...   could it be laziness? i dunno, i am getting hidey. so

vote kdels

i mean, Ape likes to try to annoy me for soe reason , maybe he thinks I am hidey? 

80 is sorta like Jif in that they both are very active, yet I cant really feel for what purpose/aligment, yet....

I’m trying to get you to participate. Not annoy you. That comes later.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I kinda like Ballin. Seems sharp.

I agree.

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Also I like JiF less now. Feels detached 

Also agree.

5 hours ago, GATA said:

@BallinPB I saw your case on Ape and honestly I thought he came in also trying to push on something and since no one listened he let it die 

I thought Kdels was the right vote because of JC perhaps distancing from him

Wtf is this. Right in the middle of kdeks reveal you randomly bring this up and try shifting momentum to me? I didn’t let anything go. I said I’d be in the lake all day. All you’re doing is pumping horrifically scummy play... I’m trying to put things together.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

WE DON'T CLEAR PEOPLE FOR CHARACTER REVEALS

Right? 

Guys, character reveals usually means the mod has given scum safe reveals to use. This is part of why I wanted characters from gata and Jets. I know the source. I want a picture of what characters are in play, so I can figure out what safe reveals might be. FYI @BallinPB

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote

Kdels isn't gonna get off that easy if he's telling the truth. 

Gross. You grilled him in a super contrived way, then this?

Arsis and Nyn looked good challenging him. You looked absurd. 

4 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I made an early vote with logic. I revealed what is pro-town information when asked. There are limits to what you need to know. That being said I'll reveal right now. Because you guys are literally so focused on your crap logic and bad gameplay that you can't move on.

Charlotte Byrd - PR - Mirror

Idiots. Lynch me now. 

Eew.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Knowing what I do, I suspect it was not a vig. I am fairly confident there is third party. 

you saying the guy who killed JC is 3rd party like I suspect ? Ape was trying to steer in the direction of possible 2 Vig's but I disagree with that

4 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote ? 

k bye bye 

man, you’re scummy

3 hours ago, JiF said:

When I left I think I asked Ape why Kdels over 80...not sure he answered but my scumdar was pointing toward both of them.

I can answer now. Lake all day. Gut mostly. Plus interplay with JC. As for 80, I’ve been waiting for his tell.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF listen to me. Im not sure what you are talking about but let me clarify what I meant. It had absolutely nothing to do with you being Manhattan at all.

I was 1x un-lynchable the last game I played, you and others insisted that was a scum role and it was part, a big part of you lynching me the second time. People made the argument that Un-lynchable role is a scum role and you agreed with that assessment.

Now that I shot a guy who got lynched and claimed afterward that he was Marty (like so many scum play that bullsh*t game after they are lynched) and his death scene said he escaped the lynch then he said he was 1 x un-lynchable now all of a sudden I made a bad play because I felt SMC was full of it and was not actually Marty? Its very contradictory you claiming I made a bad shot so I ask was un-lynchable only scum with me and not SMC ? or are you just going with hindsight here ? If its hindsight my play was not bad but the result was and I'm fine with that because they are 2 very different things.

Can we skip debates about other games.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

How was it obvious? 

Yes, excellent catch/question.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

You are describing ape mafia and unfortunately it's more virulent than covid 

100%, I almost never do it anymore, because I feel like patient zero

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote 80

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Vote 80

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

kdels (6) -- ape, crusher, smash, los, arsis, free

80 (2) -- Lizzy, nyn

JiF(1) -- CTM

jvill (1) -- 80

Ape (1) -- gata

Arsis (1) -- dice

58 minutes ago, Arsis said:

UNVOTE VOTE 80

56 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Lmfao 

vote 80

ape is scum for sure

46 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well if Lizzie is telling the truth I will be very confused but only one way to find out

Vote 80

45 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Vote 80

12 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote 80

So we are not even going to question Lizzie or do a re read ? I just got back so Im trying to process all of this before hammering 80