Jump to content

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

 

man, you’re scummy

I can answer now. Lake all day. Gut mostly. Plus interplay with JC. As for 80, I’ve been waiting for his tell.

Can we skip debates about other games.

Yes, excellent catch/question.

100%, I almost never do it anymore, because I feel like patient zero

well Im just pointing at all the contradictions based on the 1x unlynchable which seems obvious but Okay Im done with that crap now

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, **** you all. Bye. I'm Marty Byrde, dipsh*ts. You accuse me of speed lynching but then speed lynch me. Thanks for inviting me to the game, BarryMod.  But, again, **** you all.  I'm

*** Mod Note *** @HessStation is replacing Arsis. Thank you Hess! Note 2: I'm fresh out of replacements so ya'll need to get a damn grip!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So we are not even going to question Lizzie or do a re read ? I just got back so Im trying to process all of this before hammering 80

Easier to see the flip from 80. Lynch lizzy tomorrow if he's lying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So we are not even going to question Lizzie or do a re read ? I just got back so Im trying to process all of this before hammering 80

It could be an intense lie but we’ll know that if we lynch 80 and there’s a blatant lie from Lizzie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

That would be believable if you didn’t have 100 posts and, just for sake of example have such thorough approach in the rest of your writing. See a few examples following. 

For instance. You were not being replied to or tagged in the above post yet you had followed closely enough to see this post and respond thoughtfully to it. 

Another well written and thoughtful post, from someone claiming to be quasi skimming and generally too busy. 
 

also, not directly related but notes I want to point out —>

Interesting observation 

Banter 

Feeling good about kdels after this 

Interesting 

Interesting 

Interesting 

Nice

Yes, they are. I know so. 

Even at half attention I’m smarter than all of you. I can skim and still be thoughtful in my replies / contributions. Anyway, you’re sniffing the wrong crotch here.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Drums is lying. I am the cop. I am Wendy Byrd’s brother Ben Davis. My results come as town or not town. I investigated 80 who came back as not town
 

given the interplay above I suspect that 80 and Drums are running a gambit, thus I feel both are scum and not third party. 
 

Fos:

I also suspect Ape was intentionally trying to draw attention to 80’s insistence that SMC was scum, perhaps in an effort to prop up 80 as making an obvious mistake as an uniformed townie. 
 

Free and Smash also Fos. 
 

looking good: kdels, Arsis 

 

reveal logic: with JC flipped scum, and my successful result on 80, and the interplay above, I believed it made sense now to reveal and not waste time. 

this may narrow to one final scum and one third party. 

This isn’t your first post oft his day phase, is it? Why sit on this? Anyway, I’d like to know how I was drawing attention to 80’s calling smc scum. If anything, 80 was pinging in that mess.

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Lmfao 

vote 80

ape is scum for sure

 

Nah, I’m not.

48 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

btw I saw both JiF soft defending 80 and 80 soft defending JiF. Food for thought upon 80's flip

I’d add that jif’s question to me about why kdeks not 80 feels like scum setting me up, with the added info of Lizzie investigation.

unvote vote 80

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It could be an intense lie but we’ll know that if we lynch 80 and there’s a blatant lie from Lizzie.

If Lizzie is lying, it only works if he gives us a dirty 80. Basically 80 is guaranteed not town. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Easier to see the flip from 80. Lynch lizzy tomorrow if he's lying.

 

Just now, kdels62 said:

It could be an intense lie but we’ll know that if we lynch 80 and there’s a blatant lie from Lizzie.

Yeah no kidding, its a large game so it should not hurt too much.  I'm doing this because Drums was a pain in the ass with his reveal and 80 and him were buddying up but they were doing that with Gata as well ... My question is what does this do to the FBI Drums claimed was scum ? JC was FBI no ?

So drums claimed he can find FBI and we know FBI are scum based on the JC lynch.

Lizzie comes in and gets results for town or not town and I'm trying to figure out how the hell this makes sense to any of you ? Lizzies claim does not fit with the game and 80 may very well be scum but that will vet Lizzie who could also be scum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (9) -- Lizzy, nyn, CTM, Arsis, Ballin, Drums, Kdels, JETS, ape

kdels (4) -- crusher, smash, los,free

jvill (1) -- 80

Ape (1) -- gata

Arsis (1) -- dice

not voting: JiF, jvill

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Deadline: Monday @ Noon

 

80 is at L-1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

 

Yeah no kidding, its a large game so it should not hurt too much.  I'm doing this because Drums was a pain in the ass with his reveal and 80 and him were buddying up but they were doing that with Gata as well ... My question is what does this do to the FBI Drums claimed was scum ? JC was FBI no ?

So drums claimed he can find FBI and we know FBI are scum based on the JC lynch.

Lizzie comes in and gets results for town or not town and I'm trying to figure out how the hell this makes sense to any of you ? Lizzies claim does not fit with the game and 80 may very well be scum but that will vet Lizzie who could also be scum. 

At the end of the day I’m willing to lynch 80 for the information.  No love lost.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BallinPB said:

At the end of the day I’m willing to lynch 80 for the information.  No love lost.  

yeah Im ok with that but I DO NOT trust Lizzie and I'm almost sure 80 and Lizzie are up to no good 

Hammer 80

Vote 80

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Look 80 knows hes on thin ice and I can see him and Lizzie trying to pull this off because when 80 flips scum we gonna kill drums who may very well be the damn cop.

Would they be willing to lose two of their scum members just to kill off the cop?  I don’t buy it.  Lynch 80.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Don’t beat around the bush. Counter for real, before it gets even sloppier.

ape im not a cop Im just looking at the game how could Lizzie get town/scum results while Drums gets FBI or not FBI results Lizzie is full of sh*t because Drums gets the correct results based on JC's scene. Lizzie making sh*t up

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

ape im not a cop Im just looking at the game how could Lizzie get town/scum results while Drums gets FBI or not FBI results Lizzie is full of sh*t because Drums gets the correct results based on JC's scene. Lizzie making sh*t up

No, my results allow for third party (two bullet holes in SMC), drums were “not fbi”

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Horsesh*t because I shot SMC and scum Electrocuted him. So you keep up the crap bro ,.... nice try

You may very well have shot him

 does that guarantee you’re vig?

my results are town or not town

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Even at half attention I’m smarter than all of you. I can skim and still be thoughtful in my replies / contributions. Anyway, you’re sniffing the wrong crotch here.

This isn’t your first post oft his day phase, is it? Why sit on this? Anyway, I’d like to know how I was drawing attention to 80’s calling smc scum. If anything, 80 was pinging in that mess.

Nah, I’m not.

I’d add that jif’s question to me about why kdeks not 80 feels like scum setting me up, with the added info of Lizzie investigation.

unvote vote 80

^100+ Long winded ape posts is paying attention

lynch all liars?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

What ? JC was Scum and FBI that's not flavor that's fact my friend . Flavor is an entirely different thing which is usually an action not a role or alignment

So you're 100% third party doesn't exist? Or there aren't multiple smaller scum factions. One that is Fbi and the other that is local pd? Like the Character drums claims?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...