Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Took him 32 years to dip his wick. 

* 33

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hell yeah its a nudge.  I want Jvill dead dead dead.  Haven't you been paying attention?

Just NK me, it’ll be so much simpler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How many pages before you quit on a preteen girl emo rant, remind us that you can squat your small frame in weight, and post a picture of a death metal band? Over under at 40. 

I'm 6'3"

 

Everything else is fairly accurate.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote Jvill

That help ?

 

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Not really, no

 

Tomato, Potato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Like the time you and your friends Jared from subway got arrested together.

 

18 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How many pages before you quit on a preteen girl emo rant, remind us that you can squat your small frame in weight, and post a picture of a death metal band? Over under at 40. 

png-clipart-el-risitas-popcorn-maize-jun

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Just NK me, it’ll be so much simpler

Last game I said in the QT we shouldn't NK you so you can get lynched.  I'm on a mission regardless of alignment.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Last game I said in the QT we shouldn't NK you so you can get lynched.  I'm on a mission regardless of alignment.

That’s true 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, freestater said:

unvote, 

vote arsis

3,2,1, Arsis self votes 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

3,2,1, Arsis self votes 

Not yet. Soon. I'd say once I get like 4 or 5 votes. Or if you or 80 vote for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Like the time you and your friends Jared from subway got arrested together.

 

23 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How many pages before you quit on a preteen girl emo rant, remind us that you can squat your small frame in weight, and post a picture of a death metal band? Over under at 40. 

 

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

 

png-clipart-el-risitas-popcorn-maize-jun

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BL_Top_POR2.jpg

This is to make Robert California happy. No idea why he would name himself after the worst character in the office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

BL_Top_POR2.jpg

This is to make Robert California happy. No idea why he would name himself after the worst character in the office.

No no no. Nelly was by FAR the worst character. RC actually had a few funny moments. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This reads badly. 

Idc it was worth the try ... if I play next game I’ll try again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

 

Only two people jumped off before this, why are you giving up so quickly?

Because it’s not in the cards for you yet my dear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 1 Vote Count:

Jvill (6) -- JC, Stark, 80, Ballin, CTM, Smush

Drums (4) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels, Arsis

Lizzy (1) -- SMC

SMC (1) -- Crusher

Ballin (1) -- Drums

Smash (1) -- Jvill

Arsis (1) -- Free

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drums said:

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

I lean towards you being active D1 as a null tell for me at this point. The one game we were scum together you were much less active, I think it was your first game as scum, and it was brought up a bunch of times the game(s) after that. You’re good, I’d be surprised if you didn’t pick up on that and adjust your scum game.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Last game I said in the QT we shouldn't NK you so you can get lynched.  I'm on a mission regardless of alignment.

Lol why was it always easy to get you or Verb speed lynched ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Last game I said in the QT we shouldn't NK you so you can get lynched.  I'm on a mission regardless of alignment.

Lol I know. I was pissed when GATA gave me that role at first because I knew if you or Stark were on the scum team you wouldn’t shoot me. And I was afraid that if either you were the cop you’d investigate me just to have a reason to lynch me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

No no no. Nelly was by FAR the worst character. RC actually had a few funny moments. 

Nelly was at least memorable, even if for the wrong reasons. The worst might have to be between New Jim and the pudgy kid with glasses. Completely useless and uninteresting they were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lol why was it always easy to get you or Verb speed lynched ? 

Jvill is likable.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol I know. I was pissed when GATA gave me that role at first because I knew if you or Stark were on the scum team you wouldn’t shoot me. And I was afraid that if either you were the cop you’d investigate me just to have a reason to lynch me.

That’s why although that role was sup’d up it was a swing role it could catapult the game in either direction 

Edit ::: I was also letting everyone reveal I really wanted to see Town figure out if you were lying or not but that didn’t play out. There were interesting roles I saw I try to get creative 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nelly was at least memorable, even if for the wrong reasons. The worst might have to be between New Jim and the pudgy kid with glasses. Completely useless and uninteresting they were.

JarJar Binks was memorable too.  Doesn't mean I didn't want to choke him.

Yeah, Plop and Clark were useless.  It's like they thought they needed to add 2 new characters to make up for losing Ryan and Kelly.  Stupid.  The cast they had in place were more than enough to carry the show through to the end.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JarJar Binks was memorable too.  Doesn't mean I didn't want to choke him.

Yeah, Plop and Clark were useless.  It's like they thought they needed to add 2 new characters to make up for losing Ryan and Kelly.  Stupid.  The cast they had in place were more than enough to carry the show through to the end.

I gave it a couple of episodes (maybe the whole next season?) after Michael left and then just couldn’t do it anymore. I like to pretend those seasons never happened.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GATA said:

That’s why although that role was sup’d up it was a swing role it could catapult the game in either direction 

Edit ::: I was also letting everyone reveal I really wanted to see Town figure out if you were lying or not but that didn’t play out. There were interesting roles I saw I try to get creative 

Yeah would have been real interesting if it wasn’t for, well, you know..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I lean towards you being active D1 as a null tell for me at this point. The one game we were scum together you were much less active, I think it was your first game as scum, and it was brought up a bunch of times the game(s) after that. You’re good, I’d be surprised if you didn’t pick up on that and adjust your scum game.

Well you’ll see I’m town eventually. All I know is that if you’re town, scum is sitting back saying either one of us would be a great lynch for them on D1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well you’ll see I’m town eventually. All I know is that if you’re town, scum is sitting back saying either one of us would be a great lynch for them on D1 

I don’t think they’re saying you’re a great lynch for no reason I think the way you frame things sometimes it’s like you’re creating a narrative. Usually framing things are scum traits. But I’ve seen you do this as town so I’m not going to vote you for that. I think kdels mentioned it and so did arsis obviously they can be scum too but just so you know. Kinda what happened with you and DPR in the WMCJ game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well you’ll see I’m town eventually. All I know is that if you’re town, scum is sitting back saying either one of us would be a great lynch for them on D1 

Yeah I’m definitely not gonna begrudge you for forcing people to take positions D1. It’s a net positive for town as opposed to a speed lynch. Just saying it’s not something that points me towards your alignment, it’s something I would expect from you as town, and i would expect you to play it up as scum.

In terms of reads though, where are you at?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don’t think they’re saying you’re a great lynch for no reason I think the way you frame things sometimes it’s like you’re creating a narrative. Usually framing things are scum traits. But I’ve seen you do this as town so I’m not going to vote you for that. I think kdels mentioned it and so did arsis obviously they can be scum too but just so you know. Kinda what happened with you and DPR in the WMCJ game 

This is absolutely the correct thing. I said he was coming across forced and scummy. But framing is definitely the better way to put it. It seems like he is trying to get a narrative going and seems like he has an agenda that just isn't finding scum. It also seemed super out of place so soon in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nelly was at least memorable, even if for the wrong reasons. The worst might have to be between New Jim and the pudgy kid with glasses. Completely useless and uninteresting they were.

At least new Jim had the whole love triangle thing with Erin and Andy but yea the chubby kid really didn’t matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don’t think they’re saying you’re a great lynch for no reason I think the way you frame things sometimes it’s like you’re creating a narrative. Usually framing things are scum traits. But I’ve seen you do this as town so I’m not going to vote you for that. I think kdels mentioned it and so did arsis obviously they can be scum too but just so you know. Kinda what happened with you and DPR in the WMCJ game 

If it gets people posting, I'm okay with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yeah I’m definitely not gonna begrudge you for forcing people to take positions D1. It’s a net positive for town as opposed to a speed lynch. Just saying it’s not something that points me towards your alignment, it’s something I would expect from you as town, and i would expect you to play it up as scum.

In terms of reads though, where are you at?

Well I think you and gata are probably town and Lizzie with the questions he was asking. That's about it for now until more people start posting. You?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that kdels waited until Nyn voted me to vote me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...