Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, JiF said:

No clue if there is more, all I know is there have been 2 scum deaths, FBI and Langmore.  So Drums sharing doesnt clear anyone. 

I'm going to wait a little longer since yeah I agree with you kind of. If I had FBI you bet your ass I would have shared already

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, **** you all. Bye. I'm Marty Byrde, dipsh*ts. You accuse me of speed lynching but then speed lynch me. Thanks for inviting me to the game, BarryMod.  But, again, **** you all.  I'm

*** Mod Note *** @HessStation is replacing Arsis. Thank you Hess! Note 2: I'm fresh out of replacements so ya'll need to get a damn grip!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

No. Paranoid means results are totally worthless. Confused is opposite 

got it I thought they got opposite 

• Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)
Once the Cop discovers their sanity, they may stop investigating, as all results are equally useless.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

got it I thought they got opposite 

• Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)
Once the Cop discovers their sanity, they may stop investigating, as all results are equally useless.

I’d be an angry scum right now. Via character association I don’t have to search anymore for my sanity. Town has other routes to go now. 

Just now, Drums said:

I'm going to wait a little longer since yeah I agree with you kind of. If I had FBI you bet your ass I would have shared already

But I think we can at least list who you have as not fbi and can set them aside for your non vetted 2nd factions 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, it doesnt.  We have 2 factions.  JC was FBI, Free was Langmore Family.  Drums can only find FBI, hence why I was surprised nobody thought it was weird Lizzy had a generic cop role.

Yea, you’re right. I hadnt really processed that..

Just now, GATA said:

But I think we can at least list who you have as not fbi and can set them aside for your non vetted 2nd factions 

Ballin is not FBI 

He was on my list D1 too, I just wasn't feeling something. Went back and read his last game as scum and he played pretty similarly so I went with it. ******* disappointed but the PoE is shrinking.

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Paranoid likely so, useless.  See my recent post to Gata 

So looking back at your huge post calling me a liar and all that, you listed quite a few people as scum or at least FoS. What are your thoughts now after your true results?

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Ballin is not FBI 

He was on my list D1 too, I just wasn't feeling something. Went back and read his last game as scum and he played pretty similarly so I went with it. ******* disappointed but the PoE is shrinking.

Meh, dont love you sharing, lol but ok...

he could still be Langmore. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’d be an angry scum right now. Via character association I don’t have to search anymore for my sanity. Town has other routes to go now. 

Wait quick question...  how do you know you’re not confused cop? If you didn’t know you were paranoid 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Meh, dont love you sharing, lol but ok...

he could still be Langmore. 

Seemed like you were the only one that didn't want me to share. I agreed but at the same time, it's not like anyone was even talking about Ballin anyway so I didn't really see the harm

• Upvote 1

Another tough game to develop strong reads.  Everyone is hunting, both sides, scum and town.  Really dont have a great feel.  I know I dont trust that Arsis and Kdels are both town and cant be killed but I dont think it's the best place to spend the day.  With JC and Free being relatively low participation players, it might good to force some more interactions.

Vote Los

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Drums said:

Seemed like you were the only one that didn't want me to share. I agreed but at the same time, it's not like anyone was even talking about Ballin anyway so I didn't really see the harm

I guess there is no harm, he's not cleared by any means.  I guess it could be valuable down the road if we eliminate one of the factions.

All good, it's your role. 

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not shaming the lynch.  I'm just surprised everyone took that reveal at face value and legit, didnt walk it out at all.   It being Lizzy is a factor, for sure but again, a generic cop with a specific cop, it doesnt add up. Only Smash questioned it.  I dont know why your butt hurt about me calling it out.  

That said, I do agree we gained valuable information and 80 was probably where my vote was going anyway but again, it's not about that, it's how nobody stopped to question it other than Smash. lol  Pretty surprising when you're catching up. 

Ftr.. I'm not butt hurt lol, I'm debating if I find it suspicious.. finger wagging after a town on town violence is potentialy scummy 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JiF said:

I guess there is no harm, he's not cleared by any means.  I guess it could be valuable down the road if we eliminate one of the factions.

All good, it's your role. 

I'm tryin' man. I'll get one soon

So D3 Cop isn’t dead & neither is doc 

smash claimed his shot N1 but what if he’s actually part of a faction? 

how did we still have 2 kills both nights

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Ftr.. I'm not butt hurt lol, I'm debating if I find it suspicious.. finger wagging after a town on town violence is potentialy scummy 

I'm not finger waving, he was VT and he was on my scumdar...just pointing out play while catching up.

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, it doesnt.  We have 2 factions.  JC was FBI, Free was Langmore Family.  Drums can only find FBI, hence why I was surprised nobody thought it was weird Lizzy had a generic cop role.

Because dude , used to be FBI role caught SK, and generic cop caught generic scum.

You ok? 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Oh I see, I read it as 2 last night.

But how do we know free is scum?  Hes not FBI

I think that’s another faction 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Oh I see, I read it as 2 last night.

But how do we know free is scum?  Hes not FBI

Because town has been blue.  Free was like orange, JC was like red. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

So D3 Cop isn’t dead & neither is doc 

smash claimed his shot N1 but what if he’s actually part of a faction? 

how did we still have 2 kills both nights

I think I believe Smash because Barry said the NK scenes had more to them than the lynch scenes and there's a part about a dude coming out of the woods and shooting SMC after he died. So there were three potential kills N1 except two went to the same person.

Last night there were two. 

Seems to make sense.

19 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Meaning, don’t @ me. Thx 

plus. Mentioning posters take away your ability to catch skimmers. Just a bad habit. 

Tagabot core programming being critisized..

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Meaning, don’t @ me. Thx 

plus. Mentioning posters take away your ability to catch skimmers. Just a bad habit. 

Oh gotcha thanks for your input . 
I’ll still do it if I want to tho, but thanks nonetheless. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Because dude , used to be FBI role caught SK, and generic cop caught generic scum.

You ok? 

Wha?  

Drums claimed Cop with FBI finds.   JC flipped FBI.  

LIzzy claimed, Cop.   Wouldnt he be like Cop with Langmore finds?   Free flipped Langmore. 

You dont see how that doesnt make sense?   I would think there is an alternate to Drums.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because town has been blue.  Free was like orange, JC was like red. 

Yes I know that, but could potentially be a separate town faction. Or something more exotic.  Orange is kind of a benign color

I was leaning that way of course but looking for confirmation via source material which per ape is messy.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Wha?  

LIzzy claimed, Cop.   Wouldnt he be like Cop with Langmore finds?   Free flipped Langmore. 

You dont see how that doesnt make sense?   I would think there is an alternate to Drums.

I'm simply stating that there is large precedent for 2 investigative roles to find 2 evil factions, meaning your point about how could LK be generic doesnt hold water.. he couldve been generic and only located langmore 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Wha?  

I concur but his results thus far have been non town for both himself and 80 

obviously 80 was town, so either he’s lying, paranoid or he might be confused cop