Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

quick Iso on Free, nothing there to that looked like signaling or anything like that, very few posts in general...

The only thing worth mentioning was a subtle defense of Kdels, him saying Arsis seemed like the Cop and that's it.  lol

Free’s vote put me at L-1 and was the thing that made me fully reveal. His reasoning was pretty flimsy, since it was just quoting someone and saying “that works for me.” At that point I was at the mercy of less active players.

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think that’s another faction 

Yes I agree, my question was what though .. I'm shotgunning on mobile. Clearly I saw the different color but wasnt sure how to fully interpret

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes I agree, my question was what though .. I'm shotgunning on mobile. Clearly I saw the different color but wasnt sure how to fully interpret

Im on mobile as well based on the death toll & color coding I am assuming 2 factions for now 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Anywho...back to my catch up.

Both Arsis and Kdels being unkillable isnt sitting well with me.  Maybe parking lot material for now but still, that's a lot of town power right there...especially since Kdels would technically be taking out scum in the process. 

Arsis claim in particular seems absolutely ridiculous to me. I’ve seen a mirror, never seen a bulletproof doc who’s protected even when they’re protecting someone else. But why would he claim with minimal pressure as scum? My main takeaway from catching up is this entire game is sh*tfaced.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Arsis claim in particular seems absolutely ridiculous to me. I’ve seen a mirror, never seen a bulletproof doc who’s protected even when they’re protecting someone else. But why would he claim with minimal pressure as scum? My main takeaway from catching up is this entire game is sh*tfaced.

It makes sense based on my character literally being shot and surviving.

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Have you caught up yet? 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

*** Mod Note ***

@Spoot-Face has replaced @The Crusher

Spoot had no inside knowledge of the game, so there is no conflict here. He even offered to keep doing the awesome ozark daily images for us.

Thanks Spoot!

i thought he helped with balance.. oh well, previous post still stands

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Crusher got mad he couldn't be racist and left. Sad.

Arsis I like you but I think he meant it light hearted even Nyn who is was not offended. Like South Park / family guy sometimes it’s just comedy it can’t be PC. And you’re barking up the wrong tree trying to justify it. The apology was good but doubling down isn’t

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Can you give us your reads so far 

I’m skeptical of Smash. In a game where characters have been searching for other characters, it makes a ton of sense where someone would be searching for Marty. Him Announcing that he’d already submitted the NK on SMC seems like an attempt to vet himself as the vig, when the best way to vet him would have been discussion about his shot before he submitted it.

LK, Arsis, and kdels have created a ton of WIFOM that, if they are legit, has put town in a real tough spot. Arsis and kdels are essentially not night killable if their claims are to be believed, meaning we’ll have to continue wondering why they’re still alive. Scum has the opportunity to pull that with LK as well if he’s telling the truth (I believe his claim the most of the 3 FWIW).

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Arsis I like you but I think he meant it light hearted even Nyn who is was not offended. Like South Park / family guy sometimes it’s just comedy it can’t be PC. And you’re barking up the wrong tree trying to justify it. The apology was good but doubling down isn’t

No such thing as light hearted racism. I cave be a part of this group if it endorses hate.

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

It was very obvious.  Hyper lynch run up, claimed Marty, fake outrage.   

Your reads are terrible this game. 

How does fake outrage make it obvious that he was telling the truth? That tactic is typically used by Scum who wants to make a show for the Town just for kicks after their death.

unvote

vote JiF