Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Damn, Free was scum.  lol.  Well, that was probably the first time this year the newbies hit a scum tell and were scum.  

3 hours ago, JiF said:

2 scum down in the night phase, that's nice!  Now we need a successful lynch.

I'm going to back a reread around the Kdels reveal.  I'll be honest, I skimmed it because I had so much to catch up on.

WTF are you talking about ? neither player was scum ..one was langmore faction (not sure if town or 3rd party) and Nyn was town 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Damn, Free was scum.  lol.  Well, that was probably the first time this year the newbies hit a scum tell and were scum.  

not scum.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

oh oops I died.

gl town ❤️ 

badass gifs Page 3 | WiffleGif

rest in peace

2 hours ago, GATA said:

So D3 Cop isn’t dead & neither is doc 

smash claimed his shot N1 but what if he’s actually part of a faction? 

how did we still have 2 kills both nights

2 factions have kills on every other night?

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How does fake outrage make it obvious that he was telling the truth? That tactic is typically used by Scum who wants to make a show for the Town just for kicks after their death.

unvote

vote JiF

vote JiF 

cos of fake outrage

@Integrity28 @GATA    are on THE RIGHT TRACK 2 FACTIONS...

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Huh? Nyn says town and free langmore in orange .

How is that 2 scum? 

I just asked the same thing ..his reading comprehension is in the toilet while that don't make him scum (not being able to read) I don't like a damn thing he has said since he came back in the thread.

Vote JIF

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, GATA said:

Arsis I like you but I think he meant it light hearted even Nyn who is was not offended. Like South Park / family guy sometimes it’s just comedy it can’t be PC. And you’re barking up the wrong tree trying to justify it. The apology was good but doubling down isn’t

I was totally fine with the joke. Crushluv knows how I tick.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Are you saying jif had fake outrage? I believe they were talking about smc. 
vote los

spoot mentioned fake outrage, i agreed...   i just think he's wrong...if i were crusher i'd be going on about instincts, et cet...

Just fyi, I am in a foreign country and I am moving to another city in said foreign country on Tuesday so I am spending most of the next few days packing up the rest of our sh*t. I will still be reading and posting but just letting you know

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

But you don’t even know what fake outrage they’re talking about so how can you vote based on that?

He also said kdels was flailing before which I feel like is not a word most people would say in their second mafia game. Possible coaching

vote los

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good riddance, Arsis.  Thin-skinned b*tch.  Crusher and the Mafia forum doesn't "endorse hate".  You just can't take a joke.  See ya.

Fighting to the death for your ability to make fun of minorities, women and the lgbt community. Fight the good fight!

• Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

spoot mentioned fake outrage, i agreed...   i just think he's wrong...if i were crusher i'd be going on about instincts, et cet...

Can you thoroughly explain this post? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

No such thing as light hearted racism. I cave be a part of this group if it endorses hate.

Please stay. Your so much fun to be around. Everybody enjoys your brand of whatever the hell it’s called. I will never play another mafia game your in. Have fun everyone! Haha 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Please stay. Your so much fun to be around. Everybody enjoys your brand of whatever the hell it’s called. I will never play another mafia game your in. Have fun everyone! Haha 

I miss sexy confident Crusher. This emo Crusher makes me sad.