Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

22 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Your point is that it's less racist than it used to be?

I'm Latino? I'm also lgbtq. Not that it actually matters. Anyone can speak out against racism. Glad to hear that racism has your support!

Good for you, a worthy spokesperson for sure

Damn this has all gone to hell. Suddenly my jittery ass play in the beginning is not the worst thing about this game. 

Now we need to get over the hostility and start working together. We got this  

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

How does fake outrage make it obvious that he was telling the truth? That tactic is typically used by Scum who wants to make a show for the Town just for kicks after their death.

unvote

vote JiF

You’re leaving out the part where he claimed Marty.  I’ve explained this 100 times already.  It was pretty obvious he was telling the truth.  If you didn’t think so, cool, not sure how it makes me scummy but ok.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

WTF are you talking about ? neither player was scum ..one was langmore faction (not sure if town or 3rd party) and Nyn was town 

Pretty obvious Langmore is not town.   Town has been blue.  Jc was Red.  Langmore orange.  I think there are 2 factions.  This isn’t rocket science. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

You’re leaving out the part where he claimed Marty.  I’ve explained this 100 times already.  It was pretty obvious he was telling the truth.  If you didn’t think so, cool, not sure how it makes me scummy but ok.  

Yeah

48 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, there's a distinction between ass-play and arseholes

He came in with a vendetta against any white skinned person with permanently attached genitalia that pointed in the right direction. The fight didn’t come looking for him. 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, after he was already lynched and -- for all we knew at the time -- dead. Wouldn't be the first time Scum came in post lynch and pre-scene with "fake outrage" about Town killing a Town PR. I really don't see how that made it "obvious" he was telling the truth. I'd argue the opposite. It's a weird and, imo, false position for you to take.

It's easy for Scum to come in and retroactively shame Town for bad decisions, but I'll relent that this lines up with your MO as Town, too. I'll have to go back ISO you, because I'll admit I've only been half following the game until I subbed in.

unvote

4 hours ago, Losmeister said:

spoot mentioned fake outrage, i agreed...   i just think he's wrong...if i were crusher i'd be going on about instincts, et cet...

4 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

But you don’t even know what fake outrage they’re talking about so how can you vote based on that?

vote los

7 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Really though? Character and all? 

Is it pro town to assume I’m paranoid? That would be a twist unique to this game if I understand mafia custom

I’m not assuming anything yet.

7 hours ago, CTM said:

Oh I see, I read it as 2 last night.

But how do we know free is scum?  Hes not FBI

He’s not town. That’s all that mattered for now.