Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

What was his scum tell?

He tied Drums and Nyn together on D1 with no info.  Same post he said Arsis was cop. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I just asked the same thing ..his reading comprehension is in the toilet while that don't make him scum (not being able to read) I don't like a damn thing he has said since he came back in the thread.

Vote JIF

No, your head is in the toilet!

On 6/22/2020 at 12:51 PM, Stark said:

he's never been lynched in all the games he's played... it is only right that we let him experience being voted out

So 80 and Gata were driving the Jvill train but Stark and JC were the others -- 3/4 have been vetted to a certain extent

I told you this guy was a humorless turd. Nobody listens to me. Was just a matter of time.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i just feel something's "off" about jif.     a gut feeling. instinct?

That makes sense considering the years of experience we have playing together.  

• Haha 4

Also, I’m very happy to vote los

Been wanting to see how he handles pressure for a few games. Learn his meta. No actual case at the moment.

Just now, JiF said:

That makes sense considering the years of experience we have playing together.  

orangutan lol GIF

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GATA said:

I don’t like his instinct post more than jif just Placing his vote on los

This is crap.  I clearly explained my rationale.  I didn’t just place a vote.  

3 hours ago, Losmeister said:

btw, i went back and through some of Jifs posts, ISO...but in that mode you cant quoye posts..  or see what # they are!

grr

...  he's asking Ape why kdels over 80...      and 80 was town...   criticizing the mod and having this holier/smarter than thou thing...

Lol what? 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I forgot lol, I was voting him yesterday

vote Jif

You’ve literally done nothing this game.  Lol.  I love how you’ve nudged my Lynch for 2 days and didn’t vote me till I got heat.  Good stuff.  

fwiw reading back I'm not a fan of Jville interactions with Drums during D1.  He was not critical of Drum's actions and reads to me as someone who didn't want to be involved in lynching town.  

I also saw a post I liked from him in regards to Smash.  I don't think Smash is vetted due to that shot knowing what we know about the character searches.  However, since now we know there is 2 factions this could be Jvill reading someone possibly town or possibly another faction if he is indeed scum.   

Sorry for not quoting the posts but I'm about to go out and don't want to go searching for the posts again.  

39 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, after he was already lynched and -- for all we knew at the time -- dead. Wouldn't be the first time Scum came in post lynch and pre-scene with "fake outrage" about Town killing a Town PR. I really don't see how that made it "obvious" he was telling the truth. I'd argue the opposite. It's a weird and, imo, false position for you to take.

It's easy for Scum to come in and retroactively shame Town for bad decisions, but I'll relent that this lines up with your MO as Town, too. I'll have to go back ISO you, because I'll admit I've only been half following the game until I subbed in.

unvote

I haven’t shamed anyone.  Lol my god this ******* game.    I know he revealed after.  That’s why I thought it was obvious.  Smash wasted a shot IMO, it’s ok if you disagree.  It seemed obvious to me.  I didn’t vote him or case him for it, just simply saying, I would have shot else where.  Simple.  Lol 

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Nerfed?

basically means he was weakened or made ineffecitve

8 hours ago, Drums said:

Shall I release my info already? I didn't find scum :( GOD DAMMIT

yes

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Interesting vote/post in the thick of the Kdels situation.  Dude is obsessed with Arsis.  Its creepy.

a) I dont like Arsis. I think games would be much more enjoyable without him.

b) I dont believe his reveal

c) The one thing I DO believe is that he would be one to just self protect all game.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Meh, he's not clearing anybody by sharing...

explain how he is not clearing anyone please

7 hours ago, Lizard King said:

No. Paranoid means results are totally worthless. Confused is opposite 

There seemed to be some uncertainty about which you were so i looked them up.  Your paranid. So your right your useless   or almost so  as a cop

from Epic Mafia wiki

Confused Cop

Confused Cop Confused Cop is a VillageVillage role. It is one of the 6 Cop Cops in the game.
Confused Cop Confused Cop
 Visits one person every night.

Sided with the village.

Contents

[show]

Abilities

• Visits one person every night.
  • Receives a report with that person's alignment.
  • Reports will be random.
  • Appears as normal Cop to himself and upon death.
  • Sided with the Village.

Your reports have all been the same havent they?

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I told you this guy was a humorless turd. Nobody listens to me. Was just a matter of time.

You sir have the unique ability to state the obvious and then when proven true boast like it was some keen insight.

I miss arsis

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

You’ve literally done nothing this game.  Lol.  I love how you’ve nudged my Lynch for 2 days and didn’t vote me till I got heat.  Good stuff.  

I am pretty sure I was voting you all yesterday, no? 

And what have you done exactly?

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Stark - 4 alcoholic drinks 🤣

You guys if she stops over describing things I shall be very angry 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2020 at 4:21 PM, Losmeister said:

i'd agree so far...2 outta 2 games jif is active/hyper

First actual game play post of the game and not much after this until.......

On 6/23/2020 at 4:44 PM, Losmeister said:

i dunno..   in this story, Ozark, Marty is the anti-hero type. He IS doing illegal sh*t...  albeit going about it very mousily , secretingy away his acorns, but then his buddy was skimminbg the cream and it all went to sh*t. 

So....the Byrde family...   our protagonists are tryna survive the CARTEL AND the FBI...   so scum = cartel and FBI, right?

The Byrdes and the folks from Ozarks, Ruth Wyatt, the gal who owns the restauraunt, the real estate guy, et cet are town?

On 6/23/2020 at 5:21 PM, Losmeister said:

Seems fishy, the reveal, but, also, my first game where this revealing is present...   so I see alotta smoke...  from multiple players, but...

cant say i have a vibe where the fire is...      i mean part of that is you all been playing to gether years,.,,, noobishness? 

in regards to Drums reveal.  

On 6/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, Losmeister said:

I vote vote Smash

Then proceeds to vote Smash out of nowhere with no explanation and none given afterwards.

On 6/24/2020 at 6:09 PM, Integrity28 said:

Unvote vote Losmeister 

id still like to see him react

Ape puts a meaningless vote on Los to see him "react"

On 6/24/2020 at 6:35 PM, Losmeister said:

Hey! I got a vote while I was out trimming bush

giphy.gif

mebbe i shoukld do a press conference about all my votes and the turnout and sarah cooper will then lip synch it!!!

"Reaction"

On 6/25/2020 at 1:16 AM, Losmeister said:

unvote vote Crush

Then moves vote to Crusher and he doesn't explain the vote and does not remove his vote by deadline after Crush revealed and we were consolidating.  

On 6/25/2020 at 7:29 AM, jvill 51 said:

Any particular reason?

Jvill pushes Los on reasoning but none given  

On 6/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, JiF said:

wtf just happened, lol, went on a work call.  Was catching up, saw that gross SMC vote, was like, whoa, it's almost noon, do I need to vote and saw that SMC was hyper lynched lol? 

Just picked this up right after the hammer came in...convenient.

Los is new but this is scummy play.  No reasoning behind anything and just moving votes around is someone who is not actively trying to figure it out.  Probably because he doesn't want to.   

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Alright I'm going to the bar.  Be back tomorrow.  

Be safe make good decisions 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

basically means he was weakened or made ineffecitve

How would we ever tell?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Stark - 4 alcoholic drinks 🤣

I lol’d. 

@GATA pleas tell me those aren’t Non Alchoholic Drinks. Lol 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Alright I'm going to the bar.  Be back tomorrow.  

Get some alcoholic drinks!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

@Integrity28 @JiF

fwiw, my inexperience is something irrefutable...so i am just stumbling along as best i can..having to learn the lingo and roles and stuff.....i certainly dont feel like i am attempting to convince anybody else to cast their votes based on what i vote...  except voting vs arsis cos i hope he'd get booted....

not sure how to describe what lacks real method on my part other than feel/instinct...  so i have this vague feeling about Jif as scum ?

i could be wrong, or not. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

I lol’d. 

@GATA pleas tell me those aren’t Non Alchoholic Drinks. Lol 😂

If you mean something like zima or odouls, those are properly described as non alcoholic alcoholic drinks 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

You sir have the unique ability to state the obvious and then when proven true boast like it was some keen insight.

I miss arsis

I said it a long time ago. Probably when you were busy applauding yourself for using big words for acts of small stature. 

8 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

@Integrity28 @JiF

fwiw, my inexperience is something irrefutable...so i am just stumbling along as best i can..having to learn the lingo and roles and stuff.....i certainly dont feel like i am attempting to convince anybody else to cast their votes based on what i vote...  except voting vs arsis cos i hope he'd get booted....

not sure how to describe what lacks real method on my part other than feel/instinct...  so i have this vague feeling about Jif as scum ?

i could be wrong, or not. 

I didn’t say anything about you’re ‘feel’. This defense is to Jif, not me. 

Me: you’ve played a lot, but we haven’t seen you do anything, we don’t know your tendencies, ability or meta... and I want to dig into that. I havent yet discerned if I think you’re scum. Not all vote have to come with definitive conviction.

13 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

First actual game play post of the game and not much after this until.......

in regards to Drums reveal.  

Then proceeds to vote Smash out of nowhere with no explanation and none given afterwards.

Ape puts a meaningless vote on Los to see him "react"

"Reaction"

Then moves vote to Crusher and he doesn't explain the vote and does not remove his vote by deadline after Crush revealed and we were consolidating.  

Jvill pushes Los on reasoning but none given  

Just picked this up right after the hammer came in...convenient.

Los is new but this is scummy play.  No reasoning behind anything and just moving votes around is someone who is not actively trying to figure it out.  Probably because he doesn't want to.   

am tryna figure out how to figure out , its true. am not sure why that makes me scum, when the same was true last game and i was town and took out the sk...  shrug.....   dont mean to spoil ur game ....

i get the vibe ur town prolly, ape too and spoot/crusher/buddy...  not so much from jif and gata and jets...    

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn’t say anything about you’re ‘feel’. This defense is to Jif, not me. 

Me: you’ve played a lot, but we haven’t seen you do anything, we don’t know your tendencies, ability or meta... and I want to dig into that. I havent yet discerned if I think you’re scum. Not all vote have to come with definitive conviction.

yes, thta part was more toward Jif

"played alot" .....my second game.

i dont think i have abilities, meta or tendencies yet...   

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

am tryna figure out how to figure out , its true. am not sure why that makes me scum, when the same was true last game and i was town and took out the sk...  shrug.....   dont mean to spoil ur game ....

i get the vibe ur town prolly, ape too and spoot/crusher/buddy...  not so much from jif and gata and jets...    

So you don’t believe the claim from Gata and JETS that they are masons?

14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So you don’t believe the claim from Gata and JETS that they are masons?

could also be scum lying in tandem, no? i thats why i said not so much

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

could also be scum lying in tandem, no? i thats why i said not so much

Would've been an insanely high-risk play on Gata's part, if that's what it is.

No doubt it was an incredibly stupid move if she's telling the truth.