Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

27 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

yes, thta part was more toward Jif

"played alot" .....my second game.

i dont think i have abilities, meta or tendencies yet...   

Noted. I figured you’d played others before I started back up. Either way, I like to press. 

5 hours ago, Arsis said:

Fighting to the death for your ability to make fun of minorities, women and the lgbt community. Fight the good fight!

Thank god you are gone.

5 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i just feel something's "off" about jif.     a gut feeling. instinct?

ok so heres the thing for me.  I agree with Los. But i dont like this coming FROM los. I think its the way he has said it probably. That and he being really new.

the Jif thing    he came in today all town Leaderish but there have been a couple times ive blinked at what he said because i didnt believe he was that stupid, or why hed say thaT   like the whole dont tell your results cause you arent clearing anybody thing.

I dont think that los is bussing    i dont think he'd know how to do it so scum wouldnt want to out 2 people. Jif bussing is entitrely possible.

19 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

So you don’t believe the claim from Gata and JETS that they are masons?

Id like to see one of them investigated. I dont really believe mason claims anymore.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

ok so heres the thing for me.  I agree with Los. But i dont like this coming FROM los. I think its the way he has said it probably. That and he being really new.

the Jif thing    he came in today all town Leaderish but there have been a couple times ive blinked at what he said because i didnt believe he was that stupid, or why hed say thaT   like the whole dont tell your results cause you arent clearing anybody thing.

I dont think that los is bussing    i dont think he'd know how to do it so scum wouldnt want to out 2 people. Jif bussing is entitrely possible.

Id like to see one of them investigated. I dont really believe mason claims anymore.

I don’t agree with Jif.  If we are talking leadership what has Jif said to seem like a leader?  I seen a bunch of posts criticizing the play around the reveal.  That’s no help.  Also conveniently Jif has been absent from D1 lynch and the 80 lynch and has re-emerged right after the actual lynch.  

in regards to the masons, I believe that will have to work itself out especially since there is another scum faction.  One party will have to target a mason.  What do you think?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Would've been an insanely high-risk play on Gata's part, if that's what it is.

No doubt it was an incredibly stupid move if she's telling the truth.

Im not smart sorry to tell you guys 

however you’re all brilliant so let’s leave it at that 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don’t agree with Jif.  If we are talking leadership what has Jif said to seem like a leader?  I seen a bunch of posts criticizing the play around the reveal.  That’s no help.  Also conveniently Jif has been absent from D1 lynch and the 80 lynch and has re-emerged right after the actual lynch.  

in regards to the masons, I believe that will have to work itself out especially since there is another scum faction.  One party will have to target a mason.  What do you think?

Blue  reread his posts from today  and note i said he  came all town leaderish  not that he IS a town leader.  Yes he does a lot of second guessing but its the tones  i read them and literally picture him chest out, pointing like "listen to me!"

With the masons  like i said id like to see one investigated   ive lost a game to a really good fake masons claim that we all just accepted. I dont think any faction is going to kill them    they dont need to  Gata talks herself in circles and jets isnt around.

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Im not smart sorry to tell you guys 

however you’re all brilliant so let’s leave it at that 

I hope you know I'm just razzing you.

Newsflash: beavers aren't very smart either, so you're in fine company.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

With the masons  like i said id like to see one investigated   ive lost a game to a really good fake masons claim that we all just accepted. I dont think any faction is going to kill them    they dont need to  Gata talks herself in circles and jets isnt around.

I don’t agree.  Rather see the ape or CTM investigated before Gata or JETs.  Like I said, if they are scum the other faction is going to want to start taking them out soon either way.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, BallinPB said:

I don’t agree.  Rather see the ape or CTM investigated before Gata or JETs.  Like I said, if they are scum the other faction is going to want to start taking them out soon either way.  

Or Smash also because I’m not sold on him being a vig.  

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

fine. disagree

and i dont care WHEN they get checked  id just like them checked. Im also probably a minority on that opinion too

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Exactly with 2 factions either can take us out sooner or later it’s only Day 3 

i think the only reason neither of us have been targeted yet is because it vets the other and either faction would rather have the suss in their favor 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Exactly with 2 factions either can take us out sooner or later it’s only Day 3 

i think the only reason neither of us have been targeted yet is because it vets the other and either faction would rather have the suss in their favor 

hope you dont think that changes my thinking that you need to be checked

also notew that if you are checked  and come back town and arnt shot  then that gives us 2 more townies confirmed.

Question   has the mod actually TOLD you you are masons? Actually using the word Mason?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

also notew that if you are checked  and come back town and arnt shot  then that gives us 2 more townies confirmed.

Question   has the mod actually TOLD you you are masons? Actually using the word Mason?

I assumed so because in her character and role reveal it included mason.  

5 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Lol yes actually go back when I revealed the name of my mason team as well 

25 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

^^ 

Masons will sort themselves out soon enough 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

never assume   sometimes people are in a QT with one other person and automatically assume they are masons.

Mason is a mod confirmed role if she was NOT specifically told already  she should ask 

Lol I posted the name of the QT ????

8 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I assumed so because in her character and role reveal it included mason.  

Wait, thought she didn’t reveal her character. Isn’t that what I was asking about and you or someone didn’t like from me?

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Im part of the Ozzie Team  im a mason

see how easy that was? Do you believe me because I just gave you a team name and said im a mason? If I get someone else to say that too will you believe them? Can you guarantee we are not scum pulling a gambit?

Ozzie ? 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:47 AM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Arsis

?

What was this throwaway vote for less than three hours away from deadline?

On 6/26/2020 at 10:22 AM, JiF said:

this is where i"m confused, i read this as the man in the cowboy hat made both kills (Snell I assume)

I keep thinking about this, too.

14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Or Smash also because I’m not sold on him being a vig.  

I think it's pretty clear that there were 3 separate "shots" or NK attempts on Night 1 (Marty getting zapped, Marty's corpse being shot, and then JC getting shot)

We also know there are, besides Town, at least 2 other factions: FBI and the Langmores. From the scene, I think it's safe to say that the Langmores zapped Marty, so that's their kill.

As for the other two shots, I'm not sure what good it does at this point to game the mod right now, but I do have my thoughts on them.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, thought she didn’t reveal her character. Isn’t that what I was asking about and you or someone didn’t like from me?

On 6/25/2020 at 11:39 AM, GATA said:

Ozark - Navarro Cartel Masons SUCK ON IT APE MAN

It wasn’t a character reveal, it was I guess mason faction reveal?

Just now, Dicetosser said:

sigh  Im from Oz remember?? We sometimes spell Aussie OZZIE  especially with dealing wqith americans who cant pronounce the word right

I specifically laid out the name of a group that also coincide with the theme in the series some of them are trying to kill the byrds so it would be super stupid to say something like that D1. In addition to that we know FBi is scum and The Lang’s are another faction so yes tho I understand your reasoning for this I think theres other ppl we can looking for . Either one faction or another takes me or Jets out . If you’re neither great any other reads

11 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Im part of the Ozzie Team  im a mason

see how easy that was? Do you believe me because I just gave you a team name and said im a mason? If I get someone else to say that too will you believe them? Can you guarantee we are not scum pulling a gambit?

I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN'T REVEAL JUST YET!!!!

• Haha 2

All of CTM's posts regarding lynching JiF:

On 6/26/2020 at 7:59 PM, CTM said:

Lets kill jif

On 6/26/2020 at 9:45 AM, CTM said:

Anyone want to take credit for JC? 

If you are vig, please do so and dont listen to any of these ladyboys who warn otherwise.

At this point I'm leaning malevolent 3rd party, would prefer to resolve 

Vote jif 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:43 AM, CTM said:

day 1 distancing? anything else?

i feel like his tagablot vote would be ill advised as scum, makes me lean town on him..

prefer we kill jif

13 hours ago, CTM said:

My reads thus far were crusher as town and you as scum, I appear to be 1 for 1 thus far

I also believe arsis is doc 

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Ftr.. I'm not butt hurt lol, I'm debating if I find it suspicious.. finger wagging after a town on town violence is potentialy scummy 

^^First time he presents anything resembling a case.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

I agree with los in jif, that's who I'd like to see lynched 

5 hours ago, CTM said:

I forgot lol, I was voting him yesterday

vote Jif

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I am pretty sure I was voting you all yesterday, no? 

And what have you done exactly?

• Upvote 2