Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

11 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don’t like Arsis anymore after reading again also.  Not game wise but personally if he was being serious.  

I hadn’t played with him in years and he made some weird pedo joke out of left field, knew the guy was literally a meltdown stewing to happen and a total pos. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

All of CTM's posts regarding lynching JiF:

^^First time he presents anything resembling a case.

I never said I cased him I said I voted him. Its gut feeling 

55 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You and Los with your gut feelings.

fwiw, Ape typed this ealier " Not all vote have to come with definitive conviction."

not sure why every single vote is be absiolute deduction in a game where obviously lies are being told left and right....

anyway...   gnight all...

Unvote JIF for now I think he has done a good job in his defense and I voted him more for reaction than for thinking he was actually scum in the first place.  

When it comes to the Langmore/Wyatt/Freestater NK  it looks to me like this may be a serial killer faction and would explain the Killing of JC more than a Mirror shot would IMHO since they came up orange and not red like scum.

So with that being said we have town Masons, Regular town, a SK team and a scum team IMHO. Unless Free was working alone and I don't think that's the case.

Losmeister has made weak defenses has not really done any scun hunting worth a crap and for Christs sake hes quoting the Ape, a more beloved Ape but an Ape none the less.

Vote Losmeister

9 hours ago, JiF said:

Pretty obvious Langmore is not town.   Town has been blue.  Jc was Red.  Langmore orange.  I think there are 2 factions.  This isn’t rocket science. 

yes it is obvious Langmore is not town I just had issue with you saying 2 scum died then I read that you were referring to the whole game in general and i was OK with that. Like I said in my last post though I was mostly pressuring for info/reaction/opportunistic votes rather than to try and get you lynched. if you notice I made no hard case against you 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

All of CTM's posts regarding lynching JiF:

^^First time he presents anything resembling a case.

The point of posting all of CTM's posts ?

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I was talking about @Smashmouth's head, what were you thinking?

ok poop face its on

:)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Losmeister said:

fwiw, Ape typed this ealier " Not all vote have to come with definitive conviction."

not sure why every single vote is be absiolute deduction in a game where obviously lies are being told left and right....

anyway...   gnight all...

GM ??

We try to read into votes to try to find lies. Usually scum hides on trains or voting with no base. Btw to touch base on the whole activity thing you don’t have to be completely active on thread but like helping trying to solve the murder mystery helps. So like I told Ape it’s not that I think pressuring you was bad it’s just the way he went about it especially technically this being your first real game since the last one was gone in a flash. 

On 6/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

play music

Things were finally starting to pick up a little traction for the Byrde’s. They partnered up with a local bar/restaurant and Marty was stacking up some cash. OZARK_301_Unit_00732R.jpg

Marty and Wendy’s daughter Charlotte finally made some friends and was spending time with the Langmore boys on their boat. Unbeknownst to her they were using her to case the Byrde residence. The Langmore family setup a plan to steal the money Marty had been stashing. While the boys occupied Charlotte on the lake, Ruth snuck in to their house and put as many stacks into a bag as she could carry.

OZARK_3-julia-garner-1014x570.jpg

When Marty discovered the money was missing he knew it had to be an inside job. Who could have possibly known where he was hiding the money. Was it one of his kids? Finally it came out that Charlotte was invited to go out on the boat with the Langmore kids during the time the money disappeared. Marty knew what he had to do.

Marty hunted them down and let them know - they weren’t stealing from him, they were stealing from the cartel. You don’t steal from the cartel and get away with it. Begrudgingly, they returned the cash.

57efbad08504d9b2ebfe48c61766440f.jpg

Later that night the after a few beers in the trailer park the Langmores stewed in regret for giving back the money. “I’m going to get that money back!” Ruth insisted. Russ looked at her with a tint of fear in his eyes - “aren’t you worried about the cartel”? “I don’t give a sh*t about ****!”, Ruth exclaimed. 

About 3 beers later they were at the Byrde family doc in their boat wiring up the dock.

The next morning Marty walked down to the lake to watch the sunrise. As he watched the sun begin to peak over the mountains he leaned on the stairs for support. The electricity flowed through him like urine from a Norwegian prostitute giving Arsis a golden shower. His hands turned black and smoked as did the hair on the top of his head and Marty collapsed in a heap into the lake, dead.

scale;jpeg_quality=70

Smoke was still smoldering off his body floating in the water when a man wearing a cowboy hat emerged from the woods and fired a few rounds into it for good measure. Marty sunk to the bottom of the lake.

SMC (Marty) - 1x unkillable, searching for Ruth (TOWN) has been electrocuted to death.

Mod Note: Night Scenes are more specific and are giving some information, but are also partially for flavor and not exact.

So I re-read this OP and it mentions the Langmore’s a whole lot and Smash claimed his shot 

I know it says electrocuted but what if the death type is just flavor to go with the storyline 

On 6/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

play music

Agent Evans had been on the Byrde/Navarro cartel case for a while and had basically made it his life’s work to take them down. Whatever it took, within the law, he was all-in to nail their balls to the wall. 

This particular evening, on his way back from a visit to the Snell ranch to question them about their recent interactions with the Byrde’s, Evans was traveling the backroads around the lake. Suddenly a man in a cowboy hat walked into the road 50 yards in front of him and stopped. He slammed on the brakes and stopped just in time … just in time for the man to pump the shotgun and fire 2 slugs through the windshield and into his chest. Evans' body collapsed over the steering wheel causing the horn to sound as blood pooled on the floor mat.

Agent-Trevor-Evans-McKinley-Belcher-III-

JC - FBI Agent Evans - Even Night Tracker (Scum)  - Has been killed

Here it says 2 through protection (windshield) 

mentions snell 

12 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

yes

a) I dont like Arsis. I think games would be much more enjoyable without him.

b) I dont believe his reveal

c) The one thing I DO believe is that he would be one to just self protect all game.

explain how he is not clearing anyone please

I see what your problem with Arsis is now.  lol.  I have been quite vocal that either Arsis or Kdels is lying.  I dont think we have 2 guys who cant die and one guy, who kills shooters as well.  That's crazy strong, I've probably said it 20 times.  I wouldnt doubt Arsis protecting himself all game.  Ive only been Doc like 2 or 3 times in my entire mafia career.  Protected myself the entire game each time, once with the Cop outed on like D2 hi @Nynaeve but that's because my skills > everyone + whatever power role they have. 

Do I need to explain why clearing FBI, doesnt clear anyone or have you caught up?   I've explained that 20 times as well. 

13 hours ago, CTM said:

I am pretty sure I was voting you all yesterday, no? 

And what have you done exactly?

You're right, my bad.  You did vote me to start the day yesterday before moving to 80 after a solid reveal by Lizzy.  It was D1 you pleaded for me to die while you voted all the trains in the game; jville, Crusher, SMC.  

I'm actively trying to figure out the game looking at everything, reading, quoting while you've been fixated on me or jumping on every train that forms.  IDK in comparison, I'd say your coasting while I'm hunting. 

13 hours ago, BallinPB said:

First actual game play post of the game and not much after this until.......

in regards to Drums reveal.  

Then proceeds to vote Smash out of nowhere with no explanation and none given afterwards.

Ape puts a meaningless vote on Los to see him "react"

"Reaction"

Then moves vote to Crusher and he doesn't explain the vote and does not remove his vote by deadline after Crush revealed and we were consolidating.  

Jvill pushes Los on reasoning but none given  

Just picked this up right after the hammer came in...convenient.

Los is new but this is scummy play.  No reasoning behind anything and just moving votes around is someone who is not actively trying to figure it out.  Probably because he doesn't want to.   

Funny, that's how I just described CTM's play but with different words.   Fixated on me but willing to vote every train.

12 hours ago, Losmeister said:

@Integrity28 @JiF

fwiw, my inexperience is something irrefutable...so i am just stumbling along as best i can..having to learn the lingo and roles and stuff.....i certainly dont feel like i am attempting to convince anybody else to cast their votes based on what i vote...  except voting vs arsis cos i hope he'd get booted....

not sure how to describe what lacks real method on my part other than feel/instinct...  so i have this vague feeling about Jif as scum ?

i could be wrong, or not. 

Gut feelings are great.....on D1.  We're 80 pages with 5 deaths and a bunch of reveals.  I could understand having a gut feeling on me but that's it?  Not a good look at this stage.

am tryna figure out how to figure out , its true. am not sure why that makes me scum, when the same was true last game and i was town and took out the sk...  shrug.....   dont mean to spoil ur game ....

i get the vibe ur town prolly, ape too and spoot/crusher/buddy...  not so much from jif and gata and jets...    

Did you see their reveal?   If so, why do they that bother you?   

12 hours ago, BallinPB said:

So you don’t believe the claim from Gata and JETS that they are masons?

could also be scum lying in tandem, no? i thats why i said not so much

ok...

sorry, catching up...

the Jif thing    he came in today all town Leaderish but there have been a couple times ive blinked at what he said because i didnt believe he was that stupid, or why hed say thaT   like the whole dont tell your results cause you arent clearing anybody thing.

I know you're filling in and this is a lot to catch up on but you must be skimming.  lol

12 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I don’t agree with Jif.  If we are talking leadership what has Jif said to seem like a leader?  I seen a bunch of posts criticizing the play around the reveal.  That’s no help.  Also conveniently Jif has been absent from D1 lynch and the 80 lynch and has re-emerged right after the actual lynch.  

in regards to the masons, I believe that will have to work itself out especially since there is another scum faction.  One party will have to target a mason.  What do you think?

Huh?  What reveal?

I'm not taking any lead, I'm playing my typical game.  Now that I say that outloud, didnt Los at one point talk about how 80 and I were active players?  So now active = taking the lead and is a bad thing?  weird.

Yes, I was playing golf on both hyper lynches.  Playing again today, if another train builds and ends in an hour, I wont be around again.  Silly to use this as a case.  Those both happened super fast and I'm pretty sure I wasnt the only one not around for those lynches.

Blue  reread his posts from today  and note i said he  came all town leaderish  not that he IS a town leader.  Yes he does a lot of second guessing but its the tones  i read them and literally picture him chest out, pointing like "listen to me!"

With the masons  like i said id like to see one investigated   ive lost a game to a really good fake masons claim that we all just accepted. I dont think any faction is going to kill them    they dont need to  Gata talks herself in circles and jets isnt around.

lol gfy

1 minute ago, JiF said:

lol gfy

and then after you gfy, explain how you dont understand the "clearing" part I pointed out and have questioned numerous times yet you're here referencing "factions" and if you've truly been reading, then you would have seen me question the Arsis claim (something we agree on) multiple times. 

Pa pa pa pa ping!!!!

11 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

hope you dont think that changes my thinking that you need to be checked

also notew that if you are checked  and come back town and arnt shot  then that gives us 2 more townies confirmed.

Question   has the mod actually TOLD you you are masons? Actually using the word Mason?

Oh the irony is too good, homeboy calls me out for "chest out leading town" or whatever and here he is, directing peeks and asking if the mod actually called them masons. cant make this sh*t up

Dice's play has been terrible.  He's building narrative while contradicting his play.  He's saying that I'm the guy taking the lead, pointing the finger but review his play.  That's all he's done even to the point where he's directing peeks at a Mason group who might not be a Mason group because the Mod hasnt cleared them?  wtf    And then the huge ping/slip about questioning the my take on Drums "clears" but admitting to the fact there are factions.  And missing where we agreed that Arsis could be lying/it doesnt fit with Kdels.  

CTM is coasting/not hunting at all.  Spoot quoted all his posts about killing me while he's followed every train that has built.  He's admitted to voting me on gut, 80 pages deep, 5 deaths, and multiple reveals in.

Los has not defended well at all and has pushed some questionable logic.  OMGUS vote on me.  He's also used my activity to defend me and now he's using it against me.

I could kill either one. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

vet player using gut feelings, 80 pages deep, 5 deaths, numerous reveals.  lol

Yes, I'm happy you are amused. 

You seems to acknowledge similair difficulty in reading the game below..

-Unknown number of factions 

-Numerous claimed prs that dont make sense together 

-lizzie 

-Can drums only catch 1 faction, if so who can catch the other for balance or isntyerr just less of them 

-Source material seems convoluted and is completely unknown to me

-Noob mod being advised by a distracted donkey 

The difference between you and me is that I'm accepting that its messy game, openly willing to ride a gut feeling with the idea that we need dead players to start to really make sense of game., you are shotgunning (at best) and pretending it's not instinct . 

What do you want to do force more reveals? 

21 hours ago, JiF said:

Another tough game to develop strong reads.  Everyone is hunting, both sides, scum and town.  Really dont have a great feel.  I know I dont trust that Arsis and Kdels are both town and cant be killed but I dont think it's the best place to spend the day.  With JC and Free being relatively low participation players, it might good to force some more interactions.

Vote Los

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Unvote JIF for now I think he has done a good job in his defense and I voted him more for reaction than for thinking he was actually scum in the first place.  

When it comes to the Langmore/Wyatt/Freestater NK  it looks to me like this may be a serial killer faction and would explain the Killing of JC more than a Mirror shot would IMHO since they came up orange and not red like scum.

So with that being said we have town Masons, Regular town, a SK team and a scum team IMHO. Unless Free was working alone and I don't think that's the case.

Losmeister has made weak defenses has not really done any scun hunting worth a crap and for Christs sake hes quoting the Ape, a more beloved Ape but an Ape none the less.

Vote Losmeister

I mean, if we’re feeling nostalgic, I can trigger you in 5 words or less.

45 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gut feelings are great.....on D1.  We're 80 pages with 5 deaths and a bunch of reveals.  I could understand having a gut feeling on me but that's it?  Not a good look at this stage.

You are notoriously a gut-read scum hunter. This doesn’t track.

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Here it says 2 through protection (windshield) 

mentions snell 

@Barry McCockinner

Never hurts to ask, Gata. Barry, is the 2 slugs indicative of 2 separate attempts, or flavor? This isn’t a PAFO thing, not when you say there is intentional info in scenes. Thanks.

• Upvote 1