Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

GATA welcome to the party . Everyone knows I'm not Vetted .... I claimed Vig and I shot SMC who I felt was messing with us after his lynch then when he showed up un lynchable it made me see him as scum even more due to the role being scum pretty much every time. 

Now you are having some revelation that has been discussed from the beginning of this game. Its like earlier in the game you tried to case me and failed now you are back at it and nothing has changed. If you were after me earlier before all those death scenes shouldnt you have been paying attention to this all along rather than revisiting now ? I mean after all you had me down as scum earlier. if you want to waste your time on sh*t everyone already knows be my guest

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA welcome to the party . Everyone knows I'm not Vetted .... I claimed Vig and I shot SMC who I felt was messing with us after his lynch then when he showed up un lynchable it made me see him as scum even more due to the role being scum pretty much every time. 

Now you are having some revelation that has been discussed from the beginning of this game. Its like earlier in the game you tried to case me and failed now you are back at it and nothing has changed. If you were after me earlier before all those death scenes shouldnt you have been paying attention to this all along rather than revisiting now ? I mean after all you had me down as scum earlier. if you want to waste your time on sh*t everyone already knows be my guest

No, not a revelation I decided to read the OPs again for clues. No one is voting with me my query is on the fact that specific death scene mentions langmores and we found out Langmores are another faction this last night. Now it might not be anything but I don’t see why the mod specified OPs would reveal info and then sorta frame you. Our “cop” only vets fbi / not fbi & not other factions. we don’t know your character 

51 minutes ago, JiF said:

Admitting it's a challenging game because every side is hunting, is not the same as just coasting through the game but I cant argue you much else.  I dont want more reveals but I also dont think that excuses waving the white flag by bury your head in the sand and wait till something builds.  

I'm not doing that though, I've been pretty consistant on you since you pinged day 1. When something else comes up worth voting, like 80, I moved.

I'm reading and watching but at this point I'd prefer to lynch from pool of unknowns, you are one of them 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

No, not a revelation I decided to read the OPs again for clues. No one is voting with me my query is on the fact that specific death scene mentions langmores and we found out Langmores are another factions this last night. Now it might not be nothing but I don’t see why the mod specified OPs would reveal info and then sorta frame you. Our “cop” only vets fbi / not fbi & not other factions. we don’t know your character 

The Langmores could very well be another group with a kill or an SK faction ... I've been saying there could be an SK faction for the entire game based on the first JC death scene that's what I was referring too did you read that ? Remember Scum Killed SMC and I shot him POST Mortum so that from my perspective is Scum Kill Vig Shot but then JC was also killed and Im saying he was killed by a SK and I have been saying that from N1. There was also the Mirror but I would think if someone shot at the Mirror the person playing that role would have probably gotten info he was shot at . The reason I say that is because Barry told me in my PM that I would be told if someone shot off my vest. Now with that being said did the Mirror Kdels?? claim he was ever shot at and mirrored the shot  ? That might be something to look into . Personally I looked and did not find anything and it was certainly not discussed by the Mod in JC's death scene

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

I left out 1 train you didnt follow.  lol  You didnt start any trains but the one on me.  These are facts.  You even shared the vote trains and you were not the first voted ie; follower.   And I've been voting Los, he OMGUS me.  I'm also willing to kill Dice and you.  So, dont act like I just listed 3 OMGUS reads.  Tard.

you're spinning...

heh.. dude. Being p2 or p3 is not following a train, 1 voter is not a train particularly with 10 to lynch. By your new standards everyone who isn't vote #1 is "following a train" Absurd counter argument. 

Your observation is provably false.

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Jesus Christ JIF read this ALL slowly

JIF I'm referring to vote counts where you said one thing and CTM said another he provided proof for his side of the argument. Everything that you read and use in a quote is based on FACT PERIOD. INFO if in writing is FACT if at anytime you go away from the facts you are creating false narrative or Lying ..that's all I'm saying . As of now the only case CTM has on you was some mistakes made in votes which I don't see as something that makes you scum its could be you just over looked it or are just fibbing a bit to help your narrative along. Im doing what I need to do to find scum you are getting crazy over nothing

He quoted them, showed he never started a new train but called himself a leader.  He's been fixated on me but willing to join trains.  He didnt start any new ones or cases on anyone else, just went with the flow, does it matter whether he was 2nd or 3rd or 4th on the train?  meh  The only one he didnt join was Los and he also conveniently left off the Jville train he joined on D1.   The overall point is, he's not really hunting which he's basically admitted to by saying he's voting me on gut. 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not doing that though, I've been pretty consistant on you since you pinged day 1. When something else comes up worth voting, like 80, I moved.

I'm reading and watching but at this point I'd prefer to lynch from pool of unknowns, you are one of them 

Your more engaged now that I called you on it, that's for sure.  

And me too, which is why I listed 3 unknowns, Dice, You, and Los.  I'm voting Los.  You just decided to get super defensive over being willing to kill you which really goes for anyone at this point.  

Thoughts on what I called out on Dice? 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

He quoted them, showed he never started a new train but called himself a leader.  He's been fixated on me but willing to join trains.  He didnt start any new ones or cases on anyone else, just went with the flow, does it matter whether he was 2nd or 3rd or 4th on the train?  meh  The only one he didnt join was Los and he also conveniently left off the Jville train he joined on D1.   The overall point is, he's not really hunting which he's basically admitted to by saying he's voting me on gut. 

JIF the over all case CTM is pushing is weak but just want to point out you can lead a lynch and be a leader by being anywhere in the vote count. I can vote someone first and go watch TV does that make me the leader of the lynch or votes simply because I voted first ? while the guy voting 5th has 3 pages of casing ? While the argument there really does nothing in the case it seems to me CTM is focusing on something as are you that's pretty irrelevant at this stage

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

And stop creating this narrative that I said I'm dealing on facts.  I'm working off info, whic we have a lot of despite a challenging set up.  I dont think it's too much to ask at this stage.  I think it's weak and frustrating to be voting me on gut while trying to throw shade on my efforts.  Do you want me to just bury a vote until on someone as gut, not hunt, wait till a train builds and vote it, like you're doing?  Is that useful to anyone?  

Simply, there is fact based analysis or instinct. I'm using facts as a proxy for basically saying case building based on concrete actions. Facts like proven alignment, claims (vetted or other wise) Facts include who voted who and when and what position,  These facts you have wrong. 

Instinct to me is synthesizing the entirety of your play and saying something feels off here.

I can say, hey, his defense of what seems like a known townie on day 1 (Crusher) didn't seem genuine. But is that a "case". I don't think so, it's instinct and it's not something that really even merits much discussion. it's admittedly weak

I already brought up that I found your finger wagging over SMC and 80 deaths as suspicious. Not really a case either, just not sitting well.

Now I find your creating and sticking to false narratives suspicious. This is more fact based. 

So, we should both be happy. I'm not voting you for stated reasons that have merit!

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

heh.. dude. Being p2 or p3 is not following a train, 1 voter is not a train particularly with 10 to lynch. By your new standards everyone who isn't vote #1 is "following a train" Absurd counter argument. 

Your point is 100 % correct but its really not a case just a observation on your part that JIF is wrong in his assessment of a leader or 1st voter on a train.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah but you didnt even list on the trains. How can I take any of that sincerely when you didnt list them all?  And you only listed the end of the train which doesnt account for when you joined the train.  You jumped on both Jvill and Crusher D1.  Ugh....cant believe you're going to make me do this while you're ADMITTING you're going off gut and want to see flips.  lmfao dickbag

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

And hook line and sinker, now JiF is working on facts...

I have no facts!!!  lol  I have death scenes and reveals and I'm trying to weed through it instead of just voting off my gut.  

lol 

holy sh*t.

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

Are these FACTS!?!?!?!?!?! 

you say potato and i say po ta toe.

we are defining facts differently. 

On 6/22/2020 at 2:04 PM, CTM said:

vote jville

On 6/22/2020 at 2:06 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 vote count:

jvill (6) - gata, jc, stark, 80, JETS, BallinPB, CTM
smc (1) - crusher
lizzy (2) - nyn, SMC
80 (1) - freestater
Arsis (1) - Losmeister

with 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

A big FU to Smash and CTM for making me do this when I simply listed the monster in my top 3 for what he's out right admitting to. lmfao

#6 on this train

Just now, JiF said:

Yeah but you didnt even list on the trains. How can I take any of that sincerely when you didnt list them all?  And you only listed the end of the train which doesnt account for when you joined the train.  You jumped on both Jvill and Crusher D1.  Ugh....cant believe you're going to make me do this while you're ADMITTING you're going off gut and want to see flips.  lmfao dickbag

Dude, early day 1 votes are nonsense and I was barely playing.  No need to repost

Yes, i jumped on crusher as a joke vote wanting to kill him because he's fat. I also unvoted relatively quickly and moved to SMC (due to smc's crushers vote) when I felt crusher was town.

I voted jvil under the"he's never been lynched" rational and that was super early.

I never voted Drums, who was a day 1 train. but i didn't include that.

Why not look at more revelant post history when I actually started playing (my SMC vote was my first serious vote)

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The Langmores could very well be another group with a kill or an SK faction ... I've been saying there could be an SK faction for the entire game based on the first JC death scene that's what I was referring too did you read that ? Remember Scum Killed SMC and I shot him POST Mortum so that from my perspective is Scum Kill Vig Shot but then JC was also killed and Im saying he was killed by a SK and I have been saying that from N1. There was also the Mirror but I would think if someone shot at the Mirror the person playing that role would have probably gotten info he was shot at . The reason I say that is because Barry told me in my PM that I would be told if someone shot off my vest. Now with that being said did the Mirror Kdels?? claim he was ever shot at and mirrored the shot  ? That might be something to look into . Personally I looked and did not find anything and it was certainly not discussed by the Mod in JC's death scene

Got it so basically langmores shot SMC and you were the post electrocution shot so 

N1 there’s 3 (that we know of ) 

Langmores - to smc & you (claiming vig)

snell (sk ?? / other faction) to JC (fbi) 

Just now, JiF said:

A big FU to Smash and CTM for making me do this when I simply listed the monster in my top 3 for what he's out right admitting to. lmfao

#6 on this train

DUde day 1, voted him because he's never been lynch. 

Now do drums

On 6/24/2020 at 11:18 PM, CTM said:

Unvote

Vote crusher 

Why?

F A T

On 6/25/2020 at 8:17 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Crusher (5) -- Arsis, Ballin, Nyn, CTM, Los
Smash (4) -- Jvill, Gata, JiF, JETS
Gata (2) -- Smush, Lizzie
Drums (2) -- Free, Dice
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
Kdels (1) -- JC
Los (1) -- Ape
Dice (1) -- Crusher
SMC (1) -- 80

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Today @ Noon

# 4 on this train

@JiF

@Smashmouth

"following every train"

On 6/23/2020 at 2:03 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Drums (9) -- Nyn, Meister, Kdels, Arsis, JiF, Lizzie, JETS, smash, free
Jvill (4) -- Stark, 80, CTM
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
SMC (1) -- Crusher
Ballin (1) -- Drums
Smash (1) -- Jvill
Crusher (1) -- JC

Not voting: ballin, gata, ape

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

Drums is at L-2

On 6/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Smash (8) -- Jvill, gata, Crusher, Los, JiF, Drums, JETS, kdels
gata (5) -- Smush, Lizzie, Ape, nyn, Stark
Crusher (2) -- Arsis, ballin
Jvill (2) -- 80, CTM
Drums (1) -- Free
Lizzy (1) -- SMC
kdels (1) -- JC

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Thursday @ Noon

You know what, I'm done. 

I give up.  holy sh*t.

You're right.  CTM is trying really hard and making decisive votes on trains while admitting he's voting me on page 80 off gut.  My bad everyone.  Sorry for the distraction. 

jesus christ.

@JiF

@Smashmouth

More facts

Yes I followed crushers train as a joke vote. However, as soon as I had a real reason to vote, I was the 1st crusher unvote, leading a train towards SMC

You are distorting the record jif

On 6/25/2020 at 11:04 AM, SMC said:

Unvote: Lizzy

Vote: Crusher

On 6/25/2020 at 11:08 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Vote Count:

Crusher (7) -- Arsis, Ballin, Nyn, CTM, Los, Crusher, SMC
Smash (3) -- Jvill, Gata,JETS
Gata (2) -- Smush, Lizzie
Drums (2) -- Free, Dice
Kdels (1) -- JC
Los (1) -- Ape
SMC (1) -- 80
Arsis (1) -- JiF

Not voting: Drums, Kdels

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Deadline: Today @ Noon

On 6/25/2020 at 11:17 AM, CTM said:

Oh all right

Unvote

Vote.smc

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You know what, I'm done. 

I give up.  holy sh*t.

You're right.  CTM is trying really hard and making decisive votes on trains while admitting he's voting me on page 80 off gut.  My bad everyone.  Sorry for the distraction. 

jesus christ.

I literally never said I was making decisive votes on trains, I said the exact opposite in fact

We are talking about my vote record because you said I'm "following every train", i did not and that is easily provable.

Just now, CTM said:

I literally never said I was making decisive votes on trains, I said the exact opposite in fact

We are talking about my vote record because you said I'm "following every train", i did not and that is easily provable.

Cool.  Good talk. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

good god lol

We're good dude.  I'm done.  It didnt count when you followed to jville and Crusher because you say so and it wasnt following a train when you joined trains in the 2 and 3 and 4 or whatever spot it was because you say so.   Thanks for the education.  Hit me up when you want to lynch someone.  I've given my thoughts for the day and you decided to make it about semantics and not a single nod to anything else I mentioned.  

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

We're good dude.  I'm done.  It didnt count when you followed to jville and Crusher because you say so and it wasnt following a train when you joined trains in the 2 and 3 and 4 or whatever spot it was because you say so.   Thanks for the education.  Hit me up when you want to lynch someone.  I've given my thoughts for the day and you decided to make it about semantics and not a single nod to anything else I mentioned.  

I am not sure the disconnect is here Jif, you got on my case for going with gut. I acknowledged that, explained why (messy game) and didn't really defend it.

Then, your exact words below as part of sussing me where that I followed every train that has been built.

Now you are not happy because I that assertion is not true? You are bringing up 2 early day 1 trains I followed and ignoring 2 others, smash and drums, that I didn't follow.

I was on the crusher train for a blip and the first one off it on to the SMC train early. Somehow the Crusher train is valid to your point but Drums and Smash and SMC aren't? The fact that I've been voting you and ignoring other trains (kdels, arsis, los) for 2 days? Also not included???

I don't know what you are upset about but I am not in the wrong here. Maybe you were speaking with hyperbole, I don't know but you've essentially accused me of just train hopping to the biggest train possible all game and its just not true.  The other part, going with a gut vote 80 pages in, is..

Of all of the major trains, the only 2 I've "followed" were day 1 joke votes, one of whom, crusher, I was on and off very quickly when I found a real reason to vote.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

CTM is coasting/not hunting at all.  Spoot quoted all his posts about killing me while he's followed every train that has built.  He's admitted to voting me on gut, 80 pages deep, 5 deaths, and multiple reveals in.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Hess (replaced Arsis) Bulletproof Doc ??? 

Losmeister

BallinPB

Spoot-Face (replaced Crusher) {Buddy} VT

GATA (Cartel town masons)

Lizzy {Ben Davis} (maybe Paranoid Cop??) 

Ape

Dicetosser (replaced Stark)

jvill

JETS  (Cartel town masons)

Smash (1X Vig Shot)

Drums {Sheriff Knix }(Fbi Cop)

CTM

JiF

kdels {Charlotte Byrd} (mirror)