Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

When it comes to the Langmore/Wyatt/Freestater NK  it looks to me like this may be a serial killer faction and would explain the Killing of JC more than a Mirror shot would IMHO since they came up orange and not red like scum.

Are you saying you think that the Langmores shot JC?

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

I’d like to hear from @jvill 51 

Hey everyone looks like some good activity being hashed out here. I am back and forth on Jif. Someone makes a good point then he defends well. Might be town on town but we will see. 

Im still on the jvill train. He said he was caught up and would be back. Concerning that he has been less active as the game has gone on, that is typically a tell, no?

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Hey everyone looks like some good activity being hashed out here. I am back and forth on Jif. Someone makes a good point then he defends well. Might be town on town but we will see. 

Im still on the jvill train. He said he was caught up and would be back. Concerning that he has been less active as the game has gone on, that is typically a tell, no

Yes I haven’t seen him do that really he did say something about the 3 players who created wifom liz/ arsis / kdels and not liking one more than the other 3 I’ll quote it

23 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I’m skeptical of Smash. In a game where characters have been searching for other characters, it makes a ton of sense where someone would be searching for Marty. Him Announcing that he’d already submitted the NK on SMC seems like an attempt to vet himself as the vig, when the best way to vet him would have been discussion about his shot before he submitted it.

LK, Arsis, and kdels have created a ton of WIFOM that, if they are legit, has put town in a real tough spot. Arsis and kdels are essentially not night killable if their claims are to be believed, meaning we’ll have to continue wondering why they’re still alive. Scum has the opportunity to pull that with LK as well if he’s telling the truth (I believe his claim the most of the 3 FWIW).

@Drums

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

I am not sure the disconnect is here Jif, you got on my case for going with gut. I acknowledged that, explained why (messy game) and didn't really defend it.

Then, your exact words below as part of sussing me where that I followed every train that has been built.

Now you are not happy because I that assertion is not true? You are bringing up 2 early day 1 trains I followed and ignoring 2 others, smash and drums, that I didn't follow.

I was on the crusher train for a blip and the first one off it on to the SMC train early. Somehow the Crusher train is valid to your point but Drums and Smash and SMC aren't? The fact that I've been voting you and ignoring other trains (kdels, arsis, los) for 2 days? Also not included???

I don't know what you are upset about but I am not in the wrong here. Maybe you were speaking with hyperbole, I don't know but you've essentially accused me of just train hopping to the biggest train possible all game and its just not true.  The other part, going with a gut vote 80 pages in, is..

Of all of the major trains, the only 2 I've "followed" were day 1 joke votes, one of whom, crusher, I was on and off very quickly when I found a real reason to vote.

You joined a lot of trains, my bad no specifying that you didnt join every single train that started.  Yes, I think it's safe to say I was being hyperbolic and we basically had a meaningless semantic conversation on 2 different fronts.  That's annoying.  And it's annoying of the 3 reads I gave, yours was really the weakest I had as I was just simply giving an observation of what I remember from you play, which also, isnt wrong.  You've joined trains, bottom line and you dont get to determine whether they were significant or not, that's up for individual interpretation.  And now we've gone and on about some stupid sh*t when I was really more interested in Los and Dice to begin with.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Imagine if you and 80 could have gotten lucky on a d1 scum lynch and I ****ed it all up haha. I will be willing to find out pretty soon

Lol you’d def would be the worst cop ever 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA welcome to the party . Everyone knows I'm not Vetted .... I claimed Vig and I shot SMC who I felt was messing with us after his lynch then when he showed up un lynchable it made me see him as scum even more due to the role being scum pretty much every time. 

Now you are having some revelation that has been discussed from the beginning of this game. Its like earlier in the game you tried to case me and failed now you are back at it and nothing has changed. If you were after me earlier before all those death scenes shouldnt you have been paying attention to this all along rather than revisiting now ? I mean after all you had me down as scum earlier. if you want to waste your time on sh*t everyone already knows be my guest

When you saw SMC say he was Marty, did you ever like think for a second, hmmmm, maybe he's telling the truth and this could be a really risky shot on N1 to the main character of the show who it would be safe to assume is pretty powerful in this game? 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

The Langmores could very well be another group with a kill or an SK faction ... I've been saying there could be an SK faction for the entire game based on the first JC death scene that's what I was referring too did you read that ? Remember Scum Killed SMC and I shot him POST Mortum so that from my perspective is Scum Kill Vig Shot but then JC was also killed and Im saying he was killed by a SK and I have been saying that from N1. There was also the Mirror but I would think if someone shot at the Mirror the person playing that role would have probably gotten info he was shot at . The reason I say that is because Barry told me in my PM that I would be told if someone shot off my vest. Now with that being said did the Mirror Kdels?? claim he was ever shot at and mirrored the shot  ? That might be something to look into . Personally I looked and did not find anything and it was certainly not discussed by the Mod in JC's death scene

You have a vest and shots?  I think I missed the vest part.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I've been pretty consistant on you since you pinged day 1

Where?

Before you said to me that you were voting JiF based on "gut", now you're saying it was based on a "ping", which is a bit more substantial. Seems like this is something you should've mentioned earlier.

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

When you saw SMC say he was Marty, did you ever like think for a second, hmmmm, maybe he's telling the truth and this could be a really risky shot on N1 to the main character of the show who it would be safe to assume is pretty powerful in this game? 

I too believed SMC because jvill and i were main characters in your game and had a 1x protection because people were looking for us. I thought people were saying smc was scum after that to maybe help the doc, who then had to decide to protect smc or me, so I did not say anything about smc after the lynch

Either way, Smash said he shot and it is in the story as a lone guy in the woods with a cowboy hat I think. Seems to check out. Not sure why you guys keep going back and forth, what’s done is done. 

you phreaks take this way too seriously, apparanetly....    the amount of unabasged masturbation is impressive in that dusgusting way that makes you go ....ewwww

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I'm not doing that though, I've been pretty consistant on you since you pinged day 1. When something else comes up worth voting, like 80, I moved.

I'm reading and watching but at this point I'd prefer to lynch from pool of unknowns, you are one of them 

i kinda get your drift here,,,,

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Got it so basically langmores shot SMC and you were the post electrocution shot so 

N1 there’s 3 (that we know of ) 

Langmores - to smc & you (claiming vig)

snell (sk ?? / other faction) to JC (fbi) 

been saying this

MAFIA (FBI)

TOWN/CARTEL<<-----      this is dubious to me.../how can cartel be town? 

FACTION ( Langmore)

FACTION (prob. SNell)

thought I'd wake up unjustifiably lynched...          air smells nicer today..,..    

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, after he was already lynched and -- for all we knew at the time -- dead. Wouldn't be the first time Scum came in post lynch and pre-scene with "fake outrage" about Town killing a Town PR. I really don't see how that made it "obvious" he was telling the truth. I'd argue the opposite. It's a weird and, imo, false position for you to take.

It's easy for Scum to come in and retroactively shame Town for bad decisions, but I'll relent that this lines up with your MO as Town, too. I'll have to go back ISO you, because I'll admit I've only been half following the game until I subbed in.

unvote

@Barry McCockinner

I had already unvoted

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Imagine if you and 80 could have gotten lucky on a d1 scum lynch and I ****ed it all up haha. I will be willing to find out pretty soon

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Lol you’d def would be the worst cop ever 

Omg. I said people needed to not get scared. Drums ran from jvill train. Jvill flips scum I’m never letting you forget 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Omg. I said people needed to not get scared. Drums ran from jvill train. Jvill flips scum I’m never letting you forget 

Fair enough haha. I thought Jvill would be a much bigger help than he has been if he was town.