Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I’m pretty sure God gave me the nudge on CTM, so whaaatwver you say 

FFS

I can't believe I forgot that you're insane.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Got it so basically langmores shot SMC and you were the post electrocution shot so 

N1 there’s 3 (that we know of ) 

Langmores - to smc & you (claiming vig)

snell (sk ?? / other faction) to JC (fbi) 

I'm saying the Langmore's are the Faction that shot JC but when the first Langmore Flipped (Wyatt) it was an orange color which I feel was SK (scum are red town are blue)....

Now in relation to the Langmore's you had Wyatt who hated Marty as probably his brother did also (forgot his name but hes got a limited role in the show) Then you have Ruth who hated Marty at first and was trying to steal from him now works for him in a much larger capacity. Marty has put a awful lot of trust in Ruth in the show . So many variables,,,, Wyatt was also tied to Darlene this last season so the Langmores are all over the map my guess is the 2 Langmore brothers make up the SK group.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Are you saying you think that the Langmores shot JC?

read my last post above

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I'm saying the Langmore's are the Faction that shot JC but when the first Langmore Flipped (Wyatt) it was an orange color which I feel was SK (scum are red town are blue)....

No, the Langmores clearly killed Marty, per the scene. Are you suggesting that they had 2 kills N1?

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, well. Still better than Arsehole.

Just let me do my thing and Town will win the game 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote whoever Stark and Drums are voting 

Stark isn't playing anymore-- Dice subbed him

I am voting Jvill 

Well that’s a bunch to read and little of it was helpful. 

As mirror, my PR is passive BTW and I won’t know if someone investigates me or shoots at me. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

When you saw SMC say he was Marty, did you ever like think for a second, hmmmm, maybe he's telling the truth and this could be a really risky shot on N1 to the main character of the show who it would be safe to assume is pretty powerful in this game? 

Of course I thought about it, but I have seen SMC go crazy in the past when hes voted out as scum Meta does play a part here. I've seen SMC go on rants for entire pages after being Lynched as scum saying sh*t like OMG I cant believe you did this with all the mock outrage still claiming he was town then boom the death scene and SMC is scum LOL. He does it all the time that and the fact he was unlychable which everyone argued was always a scum role . Its seemed logical to me he way trying to **** with us. In the grand scheme of things he was NK by scum anyhow but by me being transparent I knew that I would not have to explain his death later in the game which always looks like bullsh*t. Also do you think it was smart of SMC being so powerful that be basically gave it up to scum exactly who he was before Night actions were in  ? I took all of that into account JIF I certainly did not blindly shoot as some Vig's have here recently

Day 3 Vote Count:

Los (5) -- JiF, JETS, ballin, Ape, Smash

JiF (2) -- CTM, Los

jvill (2) -- drums, hess

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. No Deadline yet.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You've joined trains, bottom line and you dont get to determine whether they were significant or not, that's up for individual interpretation. 

Jif this is true, i don't get to determine whether it's significant or not. but I do get to defend the accusation no? Those who are making individual interpretations can make an informed decision which should include my defense.

Plus as I said, floating false narrative is a potential scum tactic, so I'm free to call attention that as well.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Where?

Before you said to me that you were voting JiF based on "gut", now you're saying it was based on a "ping", which is a bit more substantial. Seems like this is something you should've mentioned earlier.

My ping was a gut reaction to a couple of his posts around the crusher train.

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, the Langmores clearly killed Marty, per the scene. Are you suggesting that they had 2 kills N1?

The Langmores absolutely did not clearly kill Marty . Barry already said that was Flavor in the death scene . I think the Lynches have the info. not NK's

Either way it does not say anywhere the Langmores killed Marty is says they were pissed about giving him his money back which I think Ruth was the one who pushed that based on it being money tied to the cartel and Marty said that would get them dead quick if they didn't return it.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

The Langmores absolutely did not clearly kill Marty . Barry already said that was Flavor in the death scene . I think the Lynches have the info. not NK's

Either way it does not say anywhere the Langmores killed Marty is says they were pissed about giving him his money back which I think Ruth was the one who pushed that based on it being money tied to the cartel and Marty said that would get them dead quick if they didn't return it.

The NKs have the info, while the lynch scenes have the disclaimer that it's mostly flavor

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

The NKs have the info, while the lynch scenes have the disclaimer that it's mostly flavor

so it was the other way around ? ******* sh*t is confusing me

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The Langmores absolutely did not clearly kill Marty

Who do you think killed SMC?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Who do you think killed SMC?

He got electrocuted then Shot by me I am saying scum Electrocuted Marty then I shot him then the Langmorse killed JC since JC was scum he could not just shoot himslef and the Mirror didnt claim anything nor did another possible Vig so it had to be the Langmores as SK who killed JC

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah between that and not knowing the source material, I haven't tried to decipher much, but one thing is pretty clear: there was a dude in the woods that shot SMC after he was dead and I consider that to be you, as the vig. 

I could see that the Langmores killing Marty and Nyn (forgot her character) because it's both death by torture but that's not something I can figure out yet. 

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

My ping was a gut reaction to a couple of his posts around the crusher train.

Gotcha. I'll have to go back and take a closer look.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

He got electrocuted then Shot by me I am saying scum Electrocuted Marty then I shot him then the Langmorse killed JC since JC was scum he could not just shoot himslef and the Mirror didnt claim anything nor did another possible Vig so it had to be the Langmores as SK who killed JC

On 6/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Later that night the after a few beers in the trailer park the Langmores stewed in regret for giving back the money. “I’m going to get that money back!” Ruth insisted. Russ looked at her with a tint of fear in his eyes - “aren’t you worried about the cartel”? “I don’t give a sh*t about ****!”, Ruth exclaimed. 

About 3 beers later they were at the Byrde family doc in their boat wiring up the dock.

^^It clearly says that the Langmores were at the Byrde family dock "wiring" it up.

And I forget if you've seen the show or not, but I have, and I know the MO lines up.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

charlie brown GIF

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^It clearly says that the Langmores were at the Byrde family dock "wiring" it up.

And I forget if you've seen the show or not, but I have, and I know the MO lines up.

How many do you think would make up the Langmore team? Possibly three FBI (now 2), three Langmores?

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

I could see that the Langmores killing Marty and Nyn (forgot her character) because it's both death by torture but that's not something I can figure out yet. 

FWIW, knowing the source material like I do, Nyn's death (the little boy) being killed also pinged as the Langmores, to me.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

FWIW, knowing the source material like I do, Nyn's death (the little boy) being killed also pinged as the Langmores, to me.

I know what you mean because it fits the same style as electro (tortureesque). If so, those langmores are some dirty mother****ers 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

How many do you think would make up the Langmore team? Possibly three FBI (now 2), three Langmores?

No clue. I'm not even gonna begin to try to tally up the size of each team when we still have no idea what's up with the Cartel (a supposedly 2 Mason team + an unknown shooter) and what alignment the Snell's are (their own faction, or possibly even Town).

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Now in relation to the Langmore's you had Wyatt who hated Marty as probably his brother did also (forgot his name but hes got a limited role in the show) Then you have Ruth who hated Marty at first and was trying to steal from him now works for him in a much larger capacity. Marty has put a awful lot of trust in Ruth in the show . So many variables,,,, Wyatt was also tied to Darlene this last season so the Langmores are all over the map my guess is the 2 Langmore brothers make up the SK group.

Langmore little brother is " Three"  he wouldnt be a character i dont think, prolly a safe claim.

My take is prolly a faction of 3 Ruth, Wyatt and the father, Cade.

Jif could be earnestly hunting as VT , Langmore or cartel...          

Then there's the mfing Snells prolly another faction?

On 6/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

SMC (Marty) - 1x unkillable, searching for Ruth (TOWN) has been electrocuted to death.

Mod Note: Night Scenes are more specific and are giving some information, but are also partially for flavor and not exact.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

JC - FBI Agent Evans - Even Night Tracker (Scum)  - Has been killed

On 6/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Nyn (Jonah) - Activated Innocent Child (TOWN) has been eaten by bobcats.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:54 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Freestater - Wyatt - Searching for Darlene Snell (Langmore Family)  - Has been on the wrong side of a business transaction.

Okay, here's all the NKs. With multiple shooting factions, I'd imagine all the shots to be equally given out, giving a clear pattern of who shoots when. With 2 Scum teams, I'd expect either they both get to shoot every night, or they shoot on alternate nights. So, let's see:

Night 1 -- 3 "shots"

SMC - Langmore Faction Kill

JC - Unknown Faction Kill (FBI Kill mirrored of Kdels??)

SMC 2nd shot - Smash

^^This looks all neat, with the Langmores getting their kill, Smash getting his 1x shot, and possibly the FBI's kill. Night 2 is where I'm scratching my head.

Night 2 -- 2 "shots"

Nyn - Langmore Faction Kill

Free - Unknown Faction Kill (Cartel shooter? SK? Vig?)

^^Where's the FBI shot? Is the scene just inconsistent with who is killing who? Should we not even be analyzing it? Or did FBI's shot get blocked? If so, then either we have a 4th "shooter" in the game after Smash, assuming the first two are Langmore and FBI, or Smash was lying about his 1x, and took a shot both Nights.

Then, of course, there's the possibility that JC's shot wasn't mirrored off of Kdels, and he was shot by some 3rd or 4th party, and that begs the question of where was the FBI's factional shot on Night 1? Were they blocked both Nights?

I may be trying to read too much into it all, but I'd think it would behoove Town to try to figure out exactly how many threats they are facing, and how many hostile shots to expect each Night.

• Upvote 2

If there is a functioning Cartel shooter (Nelson) as Free's death seems to suggest, than I don't see why he wouldn't be aligned or associated with the rest of the Cartel (Gata, JETS).

Unless there's a schism in the Cartel with dualing sub-factions, in which case, jesus christ Barry is going all out. Pac did help him, though, and Pac thinks he's smarter than everyone else, so I could see him doing something like that.

This does make it a lot harder to scum hunt.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

@Spoot-Face Smash said he only had one shot so N2 he did not get a kill

I meant that in the case that he lied about only having one shot.

• Upvote 1