Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

1.) because there’s no evidence of it, until there is it is a distraction to soeculate

2.) tons of town power roles are outed, why do you want more out? If it’s a vig, then staying quiet is fine, whatever

3.) I’m not claiming it, just saying with the info we have being a Byrd or cartel is being town, so that Nelson guy in the scene is town imo

HMPH I agree ok 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GATA said:

HMPH I agree ok 

 

I had to google HMPH and was pleasantly surprised to learn "horny miles per hour" was one of the meanings. I assume that is what you meant.

https://www.abbreviations.com/HMPH

edit: that site also allows you to create an image for the acronym for some unknown reason

2164087_HMPH.png

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I had to google HMPH and was pleasantly surprised to learn "horny miles per hour" was one of the meanings. I assume that is what you meant.

https://www.abbreviations.com/HMPH

 

hmph = tenor.gif

LOL

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Spoot, smash and Losmeister discussing flavor vs. clues in scenes had gone from discerning to disconcerting quickly. Too much work being put into it to feel Kosher.

CTM vs. Jif in prior pages felt obtuse. Spoot jumping in was weird too. 

Lismeister still a sound vote. Could move, but not saying to whom. I’m sneaky!!!

What do you mean by the bold? As in, what are you insinuating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main reason I would vote Los is over the flailing kdels post because as I already said, that seemed coached. So I believe he is in a qt. Could be scum or third party 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Losmeister said:

game aside, hope yout MIL is ok... thoughts and prayers..    my closest aunt just died last night...  (non covid) ...

she was awesome. what a great cook and great aunt i had. may she rest in peace. orishas to Aunt Rita

 

Sorry for your loss.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Drums said:

@Integrity28 did you claim cartel or were just making a point with that statement?

I’m cartel. Vanilla. I thought I made it clear back when Gata and JETS claimed cartel masons. I wanted to see if they claimed my character. Anyway, yes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be in and out today. I expect gata to tag me if anything serious happens

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drums said:

What do you mean by the bold? As in, what are you insinuating?

It feels like they’re playing patty cake. That many posts in an argument should bet out with more than a sigh.

Just seems like a pair of soft bitches playing grab ass. Not really hunting or angling.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like day 6 at this point. How is it only day 3 haha

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can't give you a good reason because there's no way for us to know who is searching for who and what consequences that could bring.

I've mentioned this 10 times throughout this game and everyone still keeps asking for character reveals.  Mind-boggling.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I skimmed through don't have the time to iso or dissect what's going on right now.  I'm going to leave my vote on Los for now but will be back before the deadline.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drums said:

The main reason I would vote Los is over the flailing kdels post because as I already said, that seemed coached. So I believe he is in a qt. Could be scum or third party 

 

There have been a few times where I felt like his angle was very interesting for a newbie.  Stuff like I felt he read in a QT and repeated it here.  Weak sauce, so I havent pointed it out but those were my feels reading some his stuff as he's defended. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Drums said:

The main reason I would vote Los is over the flailing kdels post because as I already said, that seemed coached. So I believe he is in a qt. Could be scum or third party 

 

Just checked back on the last game. Searched the term flailing, the below was the only result. No real discussion of it that I saw. Flail turned up nothing. Maybe others can speak to how good the search function is before I look deeper.

E11F8C30-A949-47C9-BBC4-FF1D900ECBE5.thumb.jpeg.41572cc734b82aad792a66d7c8b1f28f.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JiF said:

There have been a few times where I felt like his angle was very interesting for a newbie.  Stuff like I felt he read in a QT and repeated it here.  Weak sauce, so I havent pointed it out but those were my feels reading some his stuff as he's defended. 

I had that gut feeling about some stuff free said last game but didn’t point it out, then he was scum, so this time when I saw Los say that it stuck with me

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Yeah I saw that. I was checking back on last game to see if it came up and maybe he picked up the term there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Spoot, smash and Losmeister discussing flavor vs. clues in scenes had gone from discerning to disconcerting quickly. Too much work being put into it to feel Kosher.

CTM vs. Jif in prior pages felt obtuse. Spoot jumping in was weird too. 

Lismeister still a sound vote. Could move, but not saying to whom. I’m sneaky!!!

Agreed.  Someone even at one point said, "we need to figure out how many factions there are"...think it was Spoot, too lazy to look.  I let it play out because he just joined the game and I believed Crushers reveal.  I also wanted to see who joined in and basically everyone was joining in so I didnt know what to make of it but we just need to find bad guys, who's shooting and how many, will work itself out.

The semantic conversation with CTM was frustrating, for sure.  Neither one of us were willing to budge.  Not surprising but I also felt that was the most genuine effort he's given so far.  That said, just trying to read back, all the recent conversations was just basically a mafia version of circling the pot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvill 51 said:

Yeah I saw that. I was checking back on last game to see if it came up and maybe he picked up the term there.

obviously I said it last game as you saw.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash revealed with no pressure, has not been working to solve the game, only riding along with it, and strikes me as a perfect Langmore.

we all know the bold is horse crap since I have been very involved in solving this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Smash revealed with no pressure, has not been working to solve the game, only riding along with it, and strikes me as a perfect Langmore.

That and after learning he has a vest too, it just doesnt sit right.  I could move here but the only thing giving me hesitation is I feel like it's outside of Smash's meta to run a play like that, he's more pragmatic and I could see him doing something like that to prove he's the super townie.  

What I dont buy is that the town has; Unkillable Doc, Mirror and a Vig w/ a vest.   Gaming the mod, I know but just doesnt add up and only the person who's play doesnt add up with it, is Smash.  SMC made no sense if his rationale was that he was obvious scum.  If that's the case, he's hyper lynched the next day and you save your shot for a more valuable moment.  That's like, almost a no brainer and Smash would know better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

@Smashmouth can I get an answer to this when you get a chance?

I explained that about 5 times do I really need to do that again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HessStation Can you at least answer if your predecessor's role claim was fake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, Kdels play was terrible too.  I shouldnt just say Smash.  His no reveal, character reveal, more details the next day.  Pretty gross. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

I explained that about 5 times do I really need to do that again ?

You’ve explained why you killed SMC, and you’ve explained why you claimed. I’m asking for an explanation on why you submitted the kill before you claimed, which I have not seen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then Arsis, lol.  Who knows and now Hesspaz in the game.  We'll get zero read there.   The one thing I will say, is in my experience any time someone reveals they're unkillable, they're lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JiF said:

That and after learning he has a vest too, it just doesnt sit right.  I could move here but the only thing giving me hesitation is I feel like it's outside of Smash's meta to run a play like that, he's more pragmatic and I could see him doing something like that to prove he's the super townie.  

What I dont buy is that the town has; Unkillable Doc, Mirror and a Vig w/ a vest.   Gaming the mod, I know but just doesnt add up and only the person who's play doesnt add up with it, is Smash.  SMC made no sense if his rationale was that he was obvious scum.  If that's the case, he's hyper lynched the next day and you save your shot for a more valuable moment.  That's like, almost a no brainer and Smash would know better. 

So there is NO unkillable Doc Hess laughed earlier when he was told Arsis said that. Did you miss that ? 

Its a 20 player game and everyone is up in arms because or 4 freaking roles ? DOC,Cop, MIRROR and VIG with 1 shot and 1 vest ...you are going a bit over the top with the mock outrage this game don't you think ? I'm starting to lean more with CTM's gut cause you are doing the exact same thing here he accused you of earlier. If you are going to make claims go back and read before you do you missed what hess said and you are claiming 3 common roles in a 20 player game is so crazy you just don't buy it when we have seen much more in games this size

My play somehow does not add up but I've been explaining myself over and over and once again its like people don't read the game or they are trying to work me up. Not falling for that anymore !! I have answered every question put to me. If people want to case me based on nothing then fine go ahead and do it what we need to do is scum hunt. Why do I say that ? Because trying to find out all the factions is a waste of time. They can probably all communicate in a QT where they can have their own way of sloving the game. I'm on my own I don't have a QT to discuss with anyone and my role and character dictate that and go very nicely with how the show plays out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also why are we just taking Lizzie on his word ? we going to just let him skate by as a possible crazy/insane/WTF ever COP ? Why would there be an FBI cop designed to catch scum FBI and another insane cop that totally useless ? Thats what makes no damn sense and we have seen Lizzie do this crap before but here we are doing nothing

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE Harssistation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

You’ve explained why you killed SMC, and you’ve explained why you claimed. I’m asking for an explanation on why you submitted the kill before you claimed, which I have not seen.

what ? WTF does it even matter when I submitted the damn kill ? I submitted the kill then came in the thread and said what I did N1. Not sure what that info does for ya but there ya go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...