Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

Dice wanting to investigate Jets and Gata not sitting well with me at the moment.  I have to think about that more.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashmouth said:

why would you vote the Doc ?

I don't believe his reveal I've been iffy about it from the jump he still hasn't confirmed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

what ? WTF does it even matter when I submitted the damn kill ? I submitted the kill then came in the thread and said what I did N1. Not sure what that info does for ya but there ya go

It matter because you submitting the kill before your claim left us with no way to actually vet your claim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fwiw I believe Kdels reveal the most, followed by LK.  The way Arsis was playing not sure if I believe his reveal as legitimate.  Didn't he also reveal without any pressure if I'm not mistaken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing about Arsis though is there hasn't been a semblance of a counter claim correct?  I have to iso Arsis and take a look.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BallinPB said:

The thing about Arsis though is there hasn't been a semblance of a counter claim correct?  I have to iso Arsis and take a look.  

No counterclaim but I've never heard of a Bulletproof doc who can also protect 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvill 51 said:

It matter because you submitting the kill before your claim left us with no way to actually vet your claim

think about what you are saying here . I turn in the kill to the Mod the ONLY way you can vett that I even did that much is to look at the scene which clearly Shows SMC was electrocuted then shot and also JC was killed that same night probably by a SK or however the hell people want to slice it. 

I turned in my kill to Barry then I said it in the thread its that simple no matter what came first makes no difference what so ever because they all happened the same night /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 3 Vote Count:

Los (5) -- JiF, JETS, ballin, Smash, drums

JiF (1) -- CTM

Smash (1) -- Ape

Hess (1) -- Gata

not voting: hess, kdels, lizzy, dice, spoot, jvill, los

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. Deadline: 4PM Monday

Deadline Countdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don't believe his reveal I've been iffy about it from the jump he still hasn't confirmed 

Well here's some more Info for ya and the newbie brigade YOU NEVER lynch an un-countered Doc or Cop that's a very basic rule in Mafia taught to me by a very good mafia player who brought mafia to JN to begin with. When you have a fake Doc or Cop claim its up to the real doc or cop to come forward at what they feel is the proper time and counter the claim Until then you deal with it. I learned that lesson the hard way 12 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GATA said:

No counterclaim but I've never heard of a Bulletproof doc who can also protect 

 

That was Arsis messing with people as he always does ...you have Issue talk to Hess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

That was Arsis messing with people as he always does ...you have Issue talk to Hess

Yes I'm tagging him and asking him

& until he clarifies just like with you I'm not unvoting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

think about what you are saying here . I turn in the kill to the Mod the ONLY way you can vett that I even did that much is to look at the scene which clearly Shows SMC was electrocuted then shot and also JC was killed that same night probably by a SK or however the hell people want to slice it. 

I turned in my kill to Barry then I said it in the thread its that simple no matter what came first makes no difference what so ever because they all happened the same night /

Maybe I should clarify a bit: I believe that you shot SMC, I have no idea if you did it for pro-town reasons. If you had claimed, there could have been debate about your shot, you could have holstered till another time, the shot could have been directed elsewhere, etc. You submitting your shot and then claiming you’re a one time vig doesn’t allow us to do any of that. We just are forced to take your word for it. I have a problem with the play if you are telling the truth because your BPV would have bought us some time to properly vet you and use the shot on someone who wasn’t headed for lynch anyway.

I have a bigger problem with this play specifically in this game given we know players are searching for other players, presumably for some kind of reward. A vest, another shot, a conversion, who knows, but it’s likely someone was searching for Marty and maybe you killing him earned you that reward and you thought you could vet yourself as the vig in the process. That’s why the order you did things in matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote smash

The reveal and use of the shot and then revealing later on that it was 1x shot wasn’t a pro town move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe I should clarify a bit: I believe that you shot SMC, I have no idea if you did it for pro-town reasons. If you had claimed, there could have been debate about your shot, you could have holstered till another time, the shot could have been directed elsewhere, etc. You submitting your shot and then claiming you’re a one time vig doesn’t allow us to do any of that. We just are forced to take your word for it. I have a problem with the play if you are telling the truth because your BPV would have bought us some time to properly vet you and use the shot on someone who wasn’t headed for lynch anyway.

I have a bigger problem with this play specifically in this game given we know players are searching for other players, presumably for some kind of reward. A vest, another shot, a conversion, who knows, but it’s likely someone was searching for Marty and maybe you killing him earned you that reward and you thought you could vet yourself as the vig in the process. That’s why the order you did things in matters.

I shot him and was going to shoot him no matter what. I felt very strongly he was lying about his character based on his role 1x unkillable and his meta which is always to talk sh*t when hes lynched as scum BEFORE the death scene is put out. The reason I claimed was because it was a way for people to see that I had the specific role I was claiming which would help in the long run to figuring out the game. That's why you reveal to begin with. If you feel differently about SMC or did at the time it is now really not valid because you are doing to after the fact just like my claim would not have been valid if I claimed the shot after the death scene. As town with a BPV that I started the game with I knew i had the luxury to be transparent with my role and my shot. If scum wants to waste a shot on me I say go ahead and do it and that will direct a shot away from town and lose them a NK if they shoot me twice even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Vote smash

The reveal and use of the shot and then revealing later on that it was 1x shot wasn’t a pro town move. 

LOL Please explain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats this about thew use of the words flailing?  ffs....     thats some weak garbage...

carry on with yourfoolishness....

vote smash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JiF said:

And then Arsis, lol.  Who knows and now Hesspaz in the game.  We'll get zero read there.   The one thing I will say, is in my experience any time someone reveals they're unkillable, they're lying.

Hess laughed at the Arsis reveal..... I'm going to ask again did you read that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 3 Vote Count:

Los (5) -- JiF, JETS, ballin, Smash, drums

Smash (3) -- Ape, kdels, los

JiF (1) -- CTM

Hess (1) -- Gata

not voting: hess, lizzy, dice, spoot, jvill

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. Deadline: 4PM Monday

Deadline Countdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m cartel. Vanilla. I thought I made it clear back when Gata and JETS claimed cartel masons. I wanted to see if they claimed my character. Anyway, yes.

That’s weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So there is NO unkillable Doc Hess laughed earlier when he was told Arsis said that. Did you miss that ? 

Its a 20 player game and everyone is up in arms because or 4 freaking roles ? DOC,Cop, MIRROR and VIG with 1 shot and 1 vest ...you are going a bit over the top with the mock outrage this game don't you think ? I'm starting to lean more with CTM's gut cause you are doing the exact same thing here he accused you of earlier. If you are going to make claims go back and read before you do you missed what hess said and you are claiming 3 common roles in a 20 player game is so crazy you just don't buy it when we have seen much more in games this size

My play somehow does not add up but I've been explaining myself over and over and once again its like people don't read the game or they are trying to work me up. Not falling for that anymore !! I have answered every question put to me. If people want to case me based on nothing then fine go ahead and do it what we need to do is scum hunt. Why do I say that ? Because trying to find out all the factions is a waste of time. They can probably all communicate in a QT where they can have their own way of sloving the game. I'm on my own I don't have a QT to discuss with anyone and my role and character dictate that and go very nicely with how the show plays out. 

Hess is filling in for Arsis so that's weird but yes, I must have missed that. I'll look back.  

I'm not outraged, simply stating I dont buy it.  And if you're stating that Hess laughed at it and thus believe it doesnt exist in the game, why would claim I'm outraged when I'm the one that's been making that observation?  There is nothing common about an unkillable doc and a mirror.  And again, if you agree that he's not unkillable, why are you starting to agree with CTM?   I'm the one bringing this stuff up you just happen to be part of the equation because I dont understand your logic, go figure.  

Just because you answered questions doesnt mean it makes sense and you're absolved of anything.  Shooting SMC based on your rationale that I hear loud and clear, was illogical IMO.   Sorry you disagree but Im not letting it go because you're explaining it nicely.  That's ridiculous.  You're not vetted. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

LOL Please explain 

You hastily said, I have a shot, I’m gonna shoot SMC. After the fact it turns out you have 1 shot and made a decision without discussion and without giving town a chance to work it out. SMC was given no chance to defend on D2. No counter claim on the main character of the show?  You then either didn’t kill him, or you killed him and are a Langmore. Followed by your whole “it’s not time to reveal my character” crap after all the BS “half reveals” thing. It’s all lame.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You hastily said, I have a shot, I’m gonna shoot SMC. After the fact it turns out you have 1 shot and made a decision without discussion and without giving town a chance to work it out. SMC was given no chance to defend on D2. No counter claim on the main character of the show?  You then either didn’t kill him, or you killed him and are a Langmore. Followed by your whole “it’s not time to reveal my character” crap after all the BS “half reveals” thing. It’s all lame.

What's bugging me is he didn't even say that he was going to shoot SMC.  He did and then mentioned that he shot him after the fact.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I shot him and was going to shoot him no matter what. I felt very strongly he was lying about his character based on his role 1x unkillable and his meta which is always to talk sh*t when hes lynched as scum BEFORE the death scene is put out. The reason I claimed was because it was a way for people to see that I had the specific role I was claiming which would help in the long run to figuring out the game. That's why you reveal to begin with. If you feel differently about SMC or did at the time it is now really not valid because you are doing to after the fact just like my claim would not have been valid if I claimed the shot after the death scene. As town with a BPV that I started the game with I knew i had the luxury to be transparent with my role and my shot. If scum wants to waste a shot on me I say go ahead and do it and that will direct a shot away from town and lose them a NK if they shoot me twice even better.

This doesn’t really address the issue. Do you acknowledge that the way submitting the kill and then revealing is reasonable to question, or do you think there’s no problem there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw, with marty dead, is anybody attending to mrs. wendy's needs?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Losmeister said:

btw, with marty dead, is anybody attending to mrs. wendy's needs?

She can go back to her lover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

What's bugging me is he didn't even say that he was going to shoot SMC.  He did and then mentioned that he shot him after the fact.  

Pretty sure, SMC didn’t get lynched, followed by N1, Smash said “I shot him, I’m a 1x vig shot so now I’m vetted” and now there’s a possibility he did a vig shot but he didn’t get the kill? Me no like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GATA said:

She can go back to her lover

gravity got him.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

he looks a little limp

the shoe flying off!!! yowza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Hess laughed at the Arsis reveal..... I'm going to ask again did you read that ?

I just did the ISO.  I now see that.  So what are you saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

btw, with marty dead, is anybody attending to mrs. wendy's needs?

This guy ain’t scum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

btw, with marty dead, is anybody attending to mrs. wendy's needs?

I mean, I think this is a joke but with a game that appears to have some signaling going on....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...