Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is 100 % horse sh*t .... cartel but not in the group ??? Cant you people see he can't be in the group as scum that's why hes saying hes cartel but not in the group lol this is so obvious and I'm willing to bet Jvill is his scum-mate Notice how they both piled on me. I was as open as possible as to why I shot SMC but no one finds it weird now all of a sudden days later Jvill starting to question and Ape following suit.

Jvill and Ape are your remaining scum and its obvious.

Unvote Los 

Vote Ape 

I questioned it that day. You didn’t answer it. And I’ve pretty clearly articulated why it’s suspicious, while you’ve pretty clearly articulated that you don’t have a reasonable response to it. Fine with my vote.

unvote

I don't think Los should be the lynch today.  I'm leaning Smash but will definitely entertain an Ape train because the whole I'm cartel that's why I wanted to know Gatas and JETS characters...I'm not buying it.  

I'll be back in an hour.  

31 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote Smash

Reveal does not sit well with me at all for reasons already explained. Neither does the deflections on my stated issues with it. And neither does him automatically tinfoiling that 80 and LK were pulling a gambit right after LK claimed cop with an ability to catch other factions besides FBI and pushing to lynch LK next day if 80 flipped scum.

My reveal does not sit well with him ? So I revealed I was Vig with 1x shot and that does not sit right ? Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. SMC had to attempts on his life and JC got shot as well so I guess if my reveal was no good we have 20 vig's in this game. 

Apparently you did not listen to a damn thing I said all game 

How do I know this ? Because you were asking me questions I answered until I was blue in the face 3 days ago. This is a totally fake case by Jvill and hes totally full of sh*t because those of you paying attention to the game know how many times I answered these questions yet he keeps asking because 1. hes scum and 2. hes skimming the **** out of this game or he would have had all his answers days ago. He has only asked me again because he didn't want to go back and read the game and make a legit case. This is a scum move a lazy scum move. Plus he didn't want to make any false claims so it was easier to just ask then act like I was scum. 

You lynch me while I still have a BPV thats a really dumb move because you are going to give scum 2 shots at remaining town please don't fall for this crap

Also, any veteran will tell you it’s anti-town to reveal a BPV. Townies with BOV want to draw scum fire and waste their shots.

Smash basically rushed a shot at Marty. Then told us it’ll vet him, when the logic is obvious that it won’t, then reveal a BPV.

I don’t see this as dumb play. I see it as scummy.

12 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

if there is no sperm in my urine sediment , does that prove i am not what you think i am?

you all should be hunting the queen

Ozark: Season 2/ Episode 5 "Game Day" - Recap/ Review (with Spoilers)

Hmmm.

So, you're hinting a female character, and saying we should be hunting explicitly the FBI, rather than just Scum?

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

My reveal does not sit well with him ? So I revealed I was Vig with 1x shot and that does not sit right ? Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. SMC had to attempts on his life and JC got shot as well so I guess if my reveal was no good we have 20 vig's in this game. 

How do I know this ? Because you were asking me questions I answered until I was blue in the face 3 days ago. This is a totally fake case by Jvill and hes totally full of sh*t because those of you paying attention to the game know how many times I answered these questions yet he keeps asking because 1. hes scum and 2. hes skimming the **** out of this game or he would have had all his answers days ago. He has only asked me again because he didn't want to go back and read the game and make a legit case. This is a scum move a lazy scum move. Plus he didn't want to make any false claims so it was easier to just ask then act like I was scum. 

You lynch me while I still have a BPV thats a really dumb move because you are going to give scum 2 shots at remaining town please don't fall for this crap

Show me where you answered the question

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

See the only problem I have is that our 2 characters aren't the only 2 in the show & now nelson the hit man shows up. Ape is right in that we don't know if he's good or bad since he technically took out a Langmore which is a different faction. 

If there's a bad/good part of Cartel so far we know it contains Nelson.

Uh, no, Ape was explicitly saying that Nelson was Town.

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I questioned it that day. You didn’t answer it. And I’ve pretty clearly articulated why it’s suspicious, while you’ve pretty clearly articulated that you don’t have a reasonable response to it. Fine with my vote.

LOL I didnt answer ? I answered all over this thread would you like specific quotes hand delivered to you personally or would you rather start reading the game.

I have no issue if you think I'm scum good for you on that but when it comes to sh*t like this and people don't read the game that infuriates me. Make a real case and I'm fine but don't go telling people I did not explain myself when I did over and over and over. When you say I didn't explain your just outright lying and I would hope people can see through that. Remember lynch all liars or are we just throwing everything out the window now ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

LOL I didnt answer ? I answered all over this thread would you like specific quotes hand delivered to you personally or would you rather start reading the game.

I have no issue if you think I'm scum good for you on that but when it comes to sh*t like this and people don't read the game that infuriates me. Make a real case and I'm fine but don't go telling people I did not explain myself when I did over and over and over. When you say I didn't explain your just outright lying and I would hope people can see through that. Remember lynch all liars or are we just throwing everything out the window now ?

I iso’d your entire game. Show me the post I missed where you answered that specific question.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If Jville is scum and creating a fake case why are you voting Ape? 

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

1.) because there’s no evidence of it, until there is it is a distraction to soeculate

2.) tons of town power roles are outed, why do you want more out? If it’s a vig, then staying quiet is fine, whatever

3.) I’m not claiming it, just saying with the info we have being a Byrd or cartel is being town, so that Nelson guy in the scene is town imo

@Spoot-Face

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is 100 % horse sh*t .... cartel but not in the group ??? Cant you people see he can't be in the group as scum that's why hes saying hes cartel but not in the group lol this is so obvious and I'm willing to bet Jvill is his scum-mate Notice how they both piled on me. I was as open as possible as to why I shot SMC but no one finds it weird now all of a sudden days later Jvill starting to question and Ape following suit.

Jvill and Ape are your remaining scum and its obvious.

Unvote Los 

Vote Ape 

I love it when you reveal as scum like this.

10 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

unvote

I don't think Los should be the lynch today.  I'm leaning Smash but will definitely entertain an Ape train because the whole I'm cartel that's why I wanted to know Gatas and JETS characters...I'm not buying it.  

I'll be back in an hour.  

Smash is piggybacking your logic about me. It’s wrong logic. Just FYI 

4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I don't like this.  

Again, I’m fine with that. I’m town, but whatever. I didn’t need to reveal that I’m cartel. If I were scum what value would there be doing that with no pressure? I volunteered that to demonstrate that theories about setup are unhelpful. People were talking about factions and I thought it was valuable to show that there are more cartel in the town than just the masons. Question it? Yes, you should.

Smash making a leap in logic without the proper setup info to OMGUS vote me? He’s scum.

Just now, GATA said:

Top 3 Scum Reads 

Smash, Ape then Los in that order.  Los I'm moving further away from and seeing as possible dumb town at the moment.  

Smash because his reveal in hindsight was now sloppy and either not well thought out or deliberate to try and buy himself some time as "vetted"

Ape obviously we spoke about the asking for characters earlier.  I also don't believe the he is cartel but vanilla town.  Doesn't make sense to me.  

Either one of Ape or Smash is definitely scum for sure.  Possibly both but different factions.  Trying to figure it out.    

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Top 3 Scum Reads 

GATA seriously are you reading my posts ? Did I not just point at ape cause he said hes cartel but not part of the cartel ? Did I not just say Jvill was full; of sh*t ? Did I not just post I felt both of them were scum ?\

I put my vote On @Losmeister to park for a bit but I suspected the people I'm pointing at now.

Do you agree  with what Jvill is doing saying i have not explained myself ? That totally absurd but I'm the only one fighting back are we a team as town or does everyone just watch out for themselves ?