Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You seeing how he feels about it vs making the observation yourself and giving your thoughts, bothers me. Your had a string of bad posts and I gotta tell ya.... they're not getting any better.

Any thoughts on that?

No nyn, I am already voting Ballin for that so you are wrong. I don’t care if you don’t like the way I am playing. It is getting people to play and make some reads and will hopefully be useful later

38 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Reading through the first few pages.  Drums sucks.  Jville is too cool for this place and Arsis is still Decker 2.0 for me.  

Going with the flow again. You did this all last game

2 hours ago, JiF said:

ewwwww everyone plays the game differently.  We have known coward scum and we have super aggressive scum.  Gross post.  

In a huge game like this, you can bet your ass scum is going to hide so don't give me that

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

No nyn, I am already voting Ballin for that so you are wrong. I don’t care if you don’t like the way I am playing. It is getting people to play and make some reads and will hopefully be useful later

Voting him for what? You just dropped a vote with no reason that I could see, unless I missed it. And then tried to nudge the narrative out of someone else. 

Why not openly say what bothers you about him and then see if others feel you're on to something?

Did you even ask ballin for his rationale about his vote switch? As it seems that's what piqued your interest.

Your approach feels weird. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Voting him for what? You just dropped a vote with no reason that I could see, unless I missed it. And then tried to nudge the narrative out of someone else. 

Why not openly say what bothers you about him and then see if others feel you're on to something?

Did you even ask ballin for his rationale about his vote switch? As it seems that's what piqued your interest.

I'm unorthodox I guess

46 minutes ago, Drums said:

Bitch please

36 minutes ago, Drums said:

In a huge game like this, you can bet your ass scum is going to hide so don't give me that

Shut your whore mouth.  Plenty of players in this game play out front as town or scum.  My participation level never changes.  Some people hide, others dont.  This is stupid and wrong and a distraction.  I want to smack your face.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Never mind, Nyn did it for me. 

slap slapping GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Drums said:

Nothing but I feel like this is where @JiF would talk about what he golfed this morning

surely this is being written up... if not i will write a golf story as JiF...

12 hours ago, Drums said:

@Arsis please explain why scum would come out before page 5 and start going after people? Wouldn't scum want to sit back and let the joke phase go on for a while? I think scum wants to sit back and hide in a big game like this. I don't want that to happen so if you don't like me asking questions and going for reactions, kiss my ass.

this doesn't mean anything. @Spoot-Face and I, as scum, literally carried and played out front the entire game - from D1 

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Took him 32 years to dip his wick. 

god why did i think 80 was the real life 40 year old virgin... so it was only 32 years?

11 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Best instincts in the game ^^^

buddying the big man eh?

10 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol I know. I was pissed when GATA gave me that role at first because I knew if you or Stark were on the scum team you wouldn’t shoot me. And I was afraid that if either you were the cop you’d investigate me just to have a reason to lynch me.

man this is offensive. I totally would have shot you if I had that role. I had cop and i didn't investigate you - so you're just wrong on all accounts and you grouped me with 80 which really is the offensive part.

37 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

and she's back... and i like this.

EDIT : JIF HAS POSTED GOLF STORY WHILE I WAS COMMENTING

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Usually I would like to get to know her.  Ask her what's her hobbys.  How she feels about candlelight dinners looking at the stars. 

sure, that's how you play it

Drums activity feels super contrived at the moment. 

arsis said the same thing.

Reading through the first few pages.  Drums sucks.  Jville is too cool for this place and Arsis is still Decker 2.0 for me.  

2 out of 3????

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

1. buddying the big man eh?

2. so you're just wrong on all accounts

1. He started it, I was just returning the favor. Like @Pac holding the door open for GATA as they head into Red Lobster, so she offers him the last cheddar biscuit even though he was totally going to grab it anyway.

2. Par for the course then

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Last game I said in the QT we shouldn't NK you so you can get lynched.  I'm on a mission regardless of alignment.

lol, you probably shouldn't bring up last game and your playbook... 

i am with you, we do need to lynch Jvill at some point or as you said earlier, crushers "hardest to lynch" crown is moving to jvill

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Yes I'm going with the flow on D1 with not much content.  You are trying to push content here but not sure of the angle.  

he's done this the last few games... just pointing it out. doesn't clear him but its not completely "new" for him

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

1. He started it, I was just returning the favor. Like @Pac holding the door open for GATA as they head into Red Lobster, so she offers him the last cheddar biscuit even though he was totally going to grab it anyway.

2. Par for the course then

she offers the last cheddar biscuit and as @Pac reaches for it, she smacks his hand away and says "bitch please" you aren't bringing me to red lobster and eating the last cheddar biscuit ... picks up drink throws it in pacs face then drops the last cheddar biscuit stomps on it and walks out middle finger in the air.... 

i think it went like that

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Lizard King said:

How many pages before you quit on a preteen girl emo rant, remind us that you can squat your small frame in weight, and post a picture of a death metal band? Over under at 40. 

so arsis vs ape vs lk - this game is going to be fun once it gets rolling

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ballin was voting PAC, who's not even in the game.. 

so is that like 80 voting verb to start every game or was that just ballin being funny? I think I have only played 2 games with Ballin

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol, you probably shouldn't bring up last game and your playbook... 

i am with you, we do need to lynch Jvill at some point or as you said earlier, crushers "hardest to lynch" crown is moving to jvill

that game tho short will be referenced for a long time LMAO 

Just now, Stark said:

Ballin was voting PAC, who's not even in the game.. 

so is that like 80 voting verb to start every game or was that just ballin being funny? I think I have only played 2 games with Ballin

If one can't read that a vote on Pac is a joke when he is not in the game, then we have bigger problems.

• Haha 3