Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

My reveal does not sit well with him ? So I revealed I was Vig with 1x shot and that does not sit right ? Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. SMC had to attempts on his life and JC got shot as well so I guess if my reveal was no good we have 20 vig's in this game. 

The fact that you took a shot, and SMC was shot twice, is not what people are questioning here, you blockhead.

The N1 kills could easily be explained by both Langmore and FBI factions shooting Marty, and a 3rd party/vig/Nelson shooting JC.

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Currently, 

Hess 

You or Dice are a toss up 

I don't like LK's reveal either

LK is pure horse sh*t and he was my third person but hey wtf do I know. Hey lets ask the other 3 ******* cops in the game waht the hell they think

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

The fact that you took a shot, and SMC was shot twice, is not what people are questioning here, you blockhead.

The N1 kills could easily be explained by both Langmore and FBI factions shooting Marty, and a 3rd party/vig/Nelson shooting JC.

hey dumb ass thats not the only thing I discussed through out this thread . I said why I shot .... I said why I claimed when I did ..... I said why I did not trust SMC and him calling himself Marty  .... I also claimed why I shot first then claimed so GFY and read Im not discussing the subject further.

Until we get more info, it’s stupid to assume that cartel masons are town, but other cartel are not town... when there’s already an fbi faction and Langmore faction, and nobody knows where the snells fit.

Honestly this is beginner stuff, and you idiots act like I’m being shady.

Why not focus on the guy that rushed a N1 kill on Marty, told us about his vest and hasn’t done anything but push bad logic to self vet?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol, what, why?  haha.  Is this not a game with signaling going on?  you crack me up sometimes.

I've read enough of Los by now that I thought I recognized a clear, off-the-cuff, sexual joke, and didn't like you softly trying to frame it in a different way.

His reactions afterwards, though, seem to validate your concern.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nelson was never mentioned snell's were 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Until we get more info, it’s stupid to assume that cartel masons are town, but other cartel are not town... when there’s already an fbi faction and Langmore faction, and nobody knows where the snells fit.

Honestly this is beginner stuff, and you idiots act like I’m being shady.

Why not focus on the guy that rushed a N1 kill on Marty, told us about his vest and hasn’t done anything but push bad logic to self vet?

Bad logic ? explain the bad logic .... I came out and said exactly what I did ..scum will not waste a shot on me because they probably believe I have a BPV and it will take 2 shots to kill me . Its much easier for them to get me lynched than it is to waste 2 shots on me. As a town player it does not get any more town than that. You don't find it odd they didnt shoot me yet > of course you dont cause your the one pulling the strings and like I said its easier for you to push a lynch on a sh*tty case than waste 2 shots you can use on other townies with your buddy Jvill/

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

props for saying blockhead!

5 Running Out…

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Nelson was never mentioned snell's were 

Are you assuming that by the Cowboy hat?

There were two shooters with a Cowboy hat on N1, so I'm not taking that as a definite characteristic that points towards the Snells, but it's a possibility.

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Bad logic ? explain the bad logic .... I came out and said exactly what I did ..scum will not waste a shot on me because they probably believe I have a BPV and it will take 2 shots to kill me . Its much easier for them to get me lynched than it is to waste 2 shots on me. As a town player it does not get any more town than that. You don't find it odd they didnt shoot me yet > of course you dont cause your the one pulling the strings and like I said its easier for you to push a lynch on a sh*tty case than waste 2 shots you can use on other townies with your buddy Jvill/

Ape and Jville staged this attack on you?  Together?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Well then...

Smash

then maybe Ape or GATA

Ozark: Season 1 - Summary/ Review (with Spoilers)

So smash with no explanation just smash just like you did earlier . honestly I give up.

Even if i am scum people don't read the game and make up false narratives and i can't be the only one fighting back the bullsh*t.

got some sh*t to do with my landscape guys got a big job going on I have to stay on top of it.

I am Ruth Langmore I honestly did not want to reveal this but I am NOT part of the Langmore group in this game and if you watch the show and understand the role you would understand why. I am town and have 1x BPV left to use. peace out I'll be back laters 

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I've read enough of Los by now that I thought I recognized a clear, off-the-cuff, sexual joke, and didn't like you softly trying to frame it in a different way.

His reactions afterwards, though, seem to validate your concern.

Don;t get me wrong...  I am actually a bit pissed that you got to Wendy so fast...  was hoping for a moonlit boat ride, wine....

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

play music

Agent Evans had been on the Byrde/Navarro cartel case for a while and had basically made it his life’s work to take them down. Whatever it took, within the law, he was all-in to nail their balls to the wall. 

This particular evening, on his way back from a visit to the Snell ranch to question them about their recent interactions with the Byrde’s, Evans was traveling the backroads around the lake. Suddenly a man in a cowboy hat walked into the road 50 yards in front of him and stopped. He slammed on the brakes and stopped just in time … just in time for the man to pump the shotgun and fire 2 slugs through the windshield and into his chest. Evans' body collapsed over the steering wheel causing the horn to sound as blood pooled on the floor mat.

Agent-Trevor-Evans-McKinley-Belcher-III-

JC - FBI Agent Evans - Even Night Tracker (Scum)  - Has been killed

I read it like he was still on the ranch I guess it might not be the snell's might be nelson but it still leaves the possibility open @Spoot-Face

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

So smash with no explanation just smash just like you did earlier . honestly I give up.

Even if i am scum people don't read the game and make up false narratives and i can't be the only one fighting back the bullsh*t.

got some sh*t to do with my landscape guys got a big job going on I have to stay on top of it.

I am Ruth Langmore I honestly did not want to reveal this but I am NOT part of the Langmore group in this game and if you watch the show and understand the role you would understand why. I am town and have 1x BPV left to use. peace out I'll be back laters 

Were you informed that there were characters searching specifically for you? Are you searching for any characters?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

SMC revealed Marty who was looking for Ruth (you) and you killed used your only shot on him N1?  

lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

Don;t get me wrong...  I am actually a bit pissed that you got to Wendy so fast...  was hoping for a moonlit boat ride, wine....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

tumblr_ov1cdz1vZO1wvwvl3o2_540.gifv

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

does all that bold mean he is voting himself now?

he did say he gives up!

https://tenor.com/biHLA.gif