Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ape and Jville staged this attack on you?  Together?

Yes, and then I forced him not to be able to locate a quote addressing a simple issue he’s claimed to have addressed “up and down” the entire game. It’s an insidious conspiracy.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So smash with no explanation just smash just like you did earlier . honestly I give up.

Even if i am scum people don't read the game and make up false narratives and i can't be the only one fighting back the bullsh*t.

got some sh*t to do with my landscape guys got a big job going on I have to stay on top of it.

I am Ruth Langmore I honestly did not want to reveal this but I am NOT part of the Langmore group in this game and if you watch the show and understand the role you would understand why. I am town and have 1x BPV left to use. peace out I'll be back laters 

Oh hey, Marty was looking for you hold on I’ll grab him, oh wait you killed him.

jokes aside though, why do you think he was looking for you?

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Can't we kill Harssistation for lying ?

Smash says he's ruth - but town and she technically helps marty in the show

We also have a Wendy claim from - Los 

& we have psycho LK  

my only claim is that I like Laura Linney!

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

& we have psycho LK  

Yeah but thats not how things are looking going into next season...

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Bad logic ? explain the bad logic .... I came out and said exactly what I did ..scum will not waste a shot on me because they probably believe I have a BPV and it will take 2 shots to kill me . Its much easier for them to get me lynched than it is to waste 2 shots on me. As a town player it does not get any more town than that. You don't find it odd they didnt shoot me yet > of course you dont cause your the one pulling the strings and like I said its easier for you to push a lynch on a sh*tty case than waste 2 shots you can use on other townies with your buddy Jvill/

So, scum won’t waste a shot in you - instead you increase the odds they hit our cop. That’s bad logic.

Telling people you can get yourself, when it’s easy to see you cannot. Also bad logic.

Implying jville and I have to be on a team, because why else would we both vote you? Bad logic.

Saying I’m I revealed cartel with no pressure, but since I’m not in the cartel mason I must be lying. Also super bad logic.

This conversation is over.

unvote

vote Smash

The scene reads as if Ruth is participating with her family when she kills Marty. Not to mention that Smash hasn't been exactly honest about his role in SMC's death. He's been leading us to believe that he was the 2nd shooter, rather than one of the Langmores, and we know that's false. Lynch all liars.

• Upvote 1

CLAIMS SO FAR

Hess (replaced Arsis) ? (VT)

Losmeister WENDY (?)

BallinPB  ? (?) Not FBI

Spoot-Face Buddy (VT)

GATA ? (Town Mason)

Lizzy Ben Davis (Maybe Paranoid Cop)

Ape Cartel ? (VT)

Dicetosser (replaced Stark)

jvill

JETS ? (Town Mason)

Smash Ruth Langmore (1X Shot 1X BPV) Not Sure if Town

Drums Sherrif Knix (Cop)

CTM

JiF

kdels Charlotte (Mirror)

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

unvote

vote Smash

The scene reads as if Ruth is participating with her family when she kills Marty. Not to mention that Smash hasn't been exactly honest about his role in SMC's death. He's been leading us to believe that he was the 2nd shooter, rather than one of the Langmores, and we know that's false. Lynch all liars.

Correct. She’s with the Langmores, until Marty brings her in. SMC killed Marty, so we know for a fact Ruth wasn’t converted or found. 

Also, remove flavor. Smash is hitting one scum tell after another.

Ruth would have wired the dock.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

& we have psycho LK  

lol wut? That's really where you'd rather go right now?

And look at my recent post before this. Smash has been lying, too.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

unvote

vote Smash

Great catch. That's the dagger for me

unvote

Vote Smash

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah but thats not how things are looking going into next season...

It could've been that Ruth was caught between two worlds with both Marty and Cade? searching for her, which would determine her alignment for the game, depending on her found her first, or who she found/accepted.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Correct. She’s with the Langmores, until Marty brings her in. SMC killed Marty, so we know for a fact Ruth wasn’t converted or found. 

Also, remove flavor. Smash is hitting one scum tell after another.

I'm not a good scum hunter. Analyzing flavor is all I gots, lol