Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

So smash with no explanation just smash just like you did earlier . honestly I give up.

Even if i am scum people don't read the game and make up false narratives and i can't be the only one fighting back the bullsh*t.

got some sh*t to do with my landscape guys got a big job going on I have to stay on top of it.

I am Ruth Langmore I honestly did not want to reveal this but I am NOT part of the Langmore group in this game and if you watch the show and understand the role you would understand why. I am town and have 1x BPV left to use. peace out I'll be back laters 

"I don't know sh*t about ****" RL hahahaha

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 3 Final Vote Count:

Smash (8) -- kdels, los, jvill, ape, ballin, spoot, JiF, Gata

Los (2) -- JETS, drums

JiF (1) -- CTM

Ape (1) -- smash

Lizzy (1) -- hess

not voting: lizzy, dice

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. 

Smash was obv town...lots of scum on his train

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gata shaping up as new scum MVP, if she’s really town.

You know, its funny.  I questioned the logic right off the rip but let it slide because Smash and I legit didnt think he's try to pull a gambit out of the blue like that...he's more a last resort type of guy.  But it was Gata who made me start to revisit it.  lol.  You were reppin some of what I was dropping, Drums told me not to focus on it, lol, and then everyone brought another good angle at it; you, jville, spoot, ballin.  That was a truly a solid crew effort and Gata like put the crew together and then jump shipped right before we hit land.

• Haha 4

On 6/25/2020 at 2:54 PM, Losmeister said:

if the reveal is honest and the character is VT is makes some sense to preserve THAT character, maybe?

Found this post from Los after the SMC lynch which makes me feel different about him.  Makes him look good and thought provoking while most others were already painting SMC as scum 1x unlynchable.  

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, GATA said:

When I wanted to vote for smash D1 no one listened when I sussed him again during the reread no one listened then I try to play devils advocate cause no one listens so here we are I'm scum MVP

I do give you credit for bringing him back to the forefront but your commitment level is suspect.  You jumped ship when the getting was good. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

You know, its funny.  I questioned the logic right off the rip but let it slide because Smash and I legit didnt think he's try to pull a gambit out of the blue like that...he's more a last resort type of guy.  But it was Gata who made me start to revisit it.  lol.  You were reppin some of what I was dropping, Drums told me not to focus on it, lol, and then everyone brought another good angle at it; you, jville, spoot, ballin.  That was a truly a solid crew effort and Gata like put the crew together and then jump shipped right before we hit land.

I’ve been working on smash since D1. I ignore Gata almost completely, she can be cop confirmed and I’ll think she’s scum because the sh*t she does and says.

• Haha 2

Smash coroner only says 1x BPV. So, it was a team kill from Langmore.

N1: Langmore shock Marty, someone shot him too, then a shot at jc. Scene suggested cowboy hat = Snell?

N2: langmores bobcat Jonah, Nelson shot freestater, no other shots? 

Is this right?

On 6/28/2020 at 7:08 AM, GATA said:

So I re-read this OP and it mentions the Langmore’s a whole lot and Smash claimed his shot 

I know it says electrocuted but what if the death type is just flavor to go with the storyline 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:14 AM, GATA said:

Here it says 2 through protection (windshield) 

mentions snell 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:15 AM, GATA said:

Unvote vote smash 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:20 AM, Dicetosser said:

why are you voting smash?

On 6/28/2020 at 12:57 PM, JiF said:

When you saw SMC say he was Marty, did you ever like think for a second, hmmmm, maybe he's telling the truth and this could be a really risky shot on N1 to the main character of the show who it would be safe to assume is pretty powerful in this game? 

On 6/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, JiF said:

You have a vest and shots?  I think I missed the vest part.

On 6/28/2020 at 1:28 PM, Drums said:

I too believed SMC because jvill and i were main characters in your game and had a 1x protection because people were looking for us. I thought people were saying smc was scum after that to maybe help the doc, who then had to decide to protect smc or me, so I did not say anything about smc after the lynch

Either way, Smash said he shot and it is in the story as a lone guy in the woods with a cowboy hat I think. Seems to check out. Not sure why you guys keep going back and forth, what’s done is done. 

Thinking about Gata revisiting Smash, this after the CTM back forth was over about joining trains and I got back to being focused. 

Dice and our FBI Cop's posts stood out...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I do give you credit for bringing him back to the forefront but your commitment level is suspect.  You jumped ship when the getting was good. 

because I started second thinking since Ruth helps Marty in the show ? 

23 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

i wrote off a bunch of pages  probably about 20 but im caught up.

And since you bought it up at start of day i havent seen you explain why it doesnt clear people explicitly. Reading thru your replies has made me go ahhh   so now i get your point about the factions which is what i was missing.

I do disagree tho for 2 reasons   1 it at least partially clears them    we know they arnt fbi.  2  and this is totally gaming the mod   i will find it weird if there isnt SOME way to mechanically clear those who are not FBI  especially with a paranoid lizzie in the game.

my skimming and your skimming are probably VERY different.

im not DIRECTING anything, just saying what id like to see happen. As for masons neither Gata nor Jets are very experienced are they? let me know if im wrong. They may not realise that the mod actually TELLS you your masons. and that if he doesnt, then you may not be.

be clear  i wasnt exactly bagging you with the take the lead thing, just noting a tone shift  perhaps an attitude shift.

And if you want to try and say what im saying then get it right. The masons being viewed and the mod telling them their masons are two different things. Even if they tell me he said they were masons I STILL want one checked because how easy is it for two scum to make that claim and say the mod said so? If you cant see that basic a thing then dont EVER go calling yourself the greatest ever or anything like that again.

23 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

I subbed in for Stark

This is what Dice contributed when he returned to the game.  Completely myopic focused on what I said about him and really about nothing else other than the Masons.  

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Thinking about Gata revisiting Smash, this after the CTM back forth was over about joining trains and I got back to being focused. 

Dice and our FBI Cop's posts stood out...

Nice catch JiF ! I'm suss on Dice too