Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here is everything that CTM posted after arguing with me about semantic on joining trains/joining every train.

The most notable is the only time he does address the Smash conversation is asking him a direct question that had been answered before and look at Smash's response.  It was damn near incoherent babble.   CTM never responds.  Comes in with the idea to kill someone, makes a bunch of jokes, has no idea whats happening but will hammer to avoid rando oh and golly gee, he's too late, his bot beat him to it. 

This one below is worth revisiting I think. It was questionable at the time, but I was thinking more along the lines of him trying to hint at having some kind of info. Did it again later with Lizzie, wound up backing off both times when called on it. Kind of still get the same vibe in hindsight, would be a dumb move to tie himself so blatantly to a scum mate early.

On 6/23/2020 at 12:22 PM, Smashmouth said:

every one of them is probably disinterested vanilla town.... I know CTM is :)

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here is everything that CTM posted after arguing with me about semantic on joining trains/joining every train.

The most notable is the only time he does address the Smash conversation is asking him a direct question that had been answered before and look at Smash's response.  It was damn near incoherent babble.   CTM never responds.  Comes in with the idea to kill someone, makes a bunch of jokes, has no idea whats happening but will hammer to avoid rando oh and golly gee, he's too late, his bot beat him to it. 

Yep, was in meetings all day and yesterday spent the day with the old man for fathers day after self quarantining for 2 weeks due to being out in the world in early June. He's not in the best health so I thought it better not to risk him. 

GB beat me to the hammer, but the point was that it was meaningless anyway. I was not caught up and just doing it to avoid random. 

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

In retrospect as I read back, it looked like he was almost creating cover for Smash by arguing semantics with me.  Once he realized people were picking up on how Smash didnt make any sense and I had bowed out of the meaningless debate we were having and went back to Smash, he asks a generic question, gets a ridiculous answer, ignores nonsensical answers and goes joke mode till a late hammer vote.  Which was the crux of my case, CTM is not hunting, he isnt trying, he's been voting me since day 1 on guts pots and avoided the entire Smash situation only to drop what I perceive to be a distancing hammer vote. 

Absurd. So i'd lay down cover for smash because he was an all powerful 1 time BPV? Me? Who is known for bussing. WHere do you guys come up with this stuff lol

The entire debate between you and I was because you said something that was blatantly untrue. It wasn't a semantic argument, you can say I was taking your hyperbole literally but we were arguing about basic facts. You posted 2 early trains I followed, I posted about 5 later trains that I didn't. Debates over basic facts are not semantic

And remember, i do not know your alignment, If you are scum you were floating a false and leading narrative.

You are acting like you are now vetted somehow.

Even if Smash was scum, and even if we give you credit for the lynch (I can't confirm or deny as I'm not caught up), you could still be FBI.

lastly, I'm not 100% sure Smash was even scum. Wasn't he a main character that was good on the show? I dunno

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

interesting post early in the game...

Yes GSHE jr, you caught smash and I defending each other. oy!

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This one below is worth revisiting I think. It was questionable at the time, but I was thinking more along the lines of him trying to hint at having some kind of info. Did it again later with Lizzie, wound up backing off both times when called on it. Kind of still get the same vibe in hindsight, would be a dumb move to tie himself so blatantly to a scum mate early.

Well if smash was scum, i am not on his team and at that point he might not have known there was 2 teams. In that scenario more likely he's trying to curry town favor cause he "knew" i was town.

On the opposite side, smash does not bus as scum. Atleast I've never seen it. If he's got teammates left they likely are people he avoided entirely imo

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Well if smash was scum, i am not on his team and at that point he might not have known there was 2 teams. In that scenario more likely he's trying to curry town favor cause he "knew" i was town.

On the opposite side, smash does not bus as scum. Atleast I've never seen it. If he's got teammates left they likely are people he avoided entirely imo

Per the bold: ^^This. I've played Scum with him earlier this season and he really doesn't like to buss. This is something to look for.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yep, was in meetings all day and yesterday spent the day with the old man for fathers day after self quarantining for 2 weeks due to being out in the world in early June. He's not in the best health so I thought it better not to risk him. 

GB beat me to the hammer, but the point was that it was meaningless anyway. I was not caught up and just doing it to avoid random

Sorry to hear about your Pops.  

You programmed her to be better than you and now you shall pay.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Absurd. So i'd lay down cover for smash because he was an all power 1 time BPV? Me? Who is known for bussing. GTFO

This is delicious WIFOM you've created for me to chew on.  Thank you.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

The entire debate between you and I was because you said something that was blatantly untrue. It wasn't a semantic argument, you can say I was taking your hyperbole literally but we were arguing about basic facts. You posted 2 early trains I followed, I posted about 5 later trains that I didn't. Debates over basic facts are not semantic

It was and still is semantic vote.  You're gross.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

nd remember, i do not know your alignment, If you are scum you were floating a false and leading narrative.

You are acting like you are now vetted somehow.

Even if Smash was scum, and even if we give you credit for the lynch (I can't confirm or deny as I'm not caught up), you could still be FBI.

lastly, I'm not 100% sure Smash was even scum. Wasn't he a main character that was good on the show? I dunno

How am I acting like I'm vetted.  I literally didnt take credit for the lynch but rather gave credit to a group of people for the first time in my entire life in mafia you cuck.  

What do you mean you're not sure Smash was scum?  lmfao  You're so smackable this game.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I've also never seen him throw down a gambit play unprovoked and here we are....

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Per the bold: ^^This. I've played Scum with him earlier this season and he really doesn't like to buss. This is something to look for.

You know who does?  CTM.  You know who tried to hammer but was too late?  CTM.  You know who is a cuck?  CTM

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

How am I acting like I'm vetted.  I literally didnt take credit for the lynch but rather gave credit to a group of people for the first time in my entire life in mafia you cuck.  

Gut instinct

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

What do you mean you're not sure Smash was scum?  lmfao  You're so smackable this game.

I mean I explained why I wasn't positive, wasn't he a main character who wasn't evil on the show? Again I don't know source. 

On 6/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Barry McCockinner said:
  • JetFan80 - Bobby Dean (Town) - Lynched D2
  • Hess (replaced Arsis)
  • Losmeister
  • BallinPB
  • Spoot-Face (replaced Crusher)
  • JC - Agent Evans (FBI) - Killed N1
  • GATA
  • Lizzy
  • Ape
  • Dicetosser (replaced Stark)
  • jvill
  • JETS
  • Freestater - Wyatt Langmore (Langmore Family) - Killed N2
  • Smash - Ruth (Langmore Family) - Lynched D3
  • Drums
  • CTM
  • Scorpion Woman - Jonah Byrde (Town) - Killed N2
  • JiF
  • SMC - Marty (Town) - Killed N1
  • kdels

@CTM neat thing in mafia called reading and paying attention, its helps

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Re: the bold, that’s the original vibe I got as well. Not sure if that was before or after Drums revealed though, which would have clued him into multiple factions if he didn’t know already.

As for the bussing I remember that being a topic of convo in my first game, can’t say I’ve seen him as scum enough to form an opinion either way.

oh and maybe he wasn’t technically scum, but pretty clear he definitely wasn’t town.