Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Words have meaning and are important. Apes' afraid of you right now but he knows what a gambit means in mafia parlance.

Lets just leave it at that I at least have figured out what you are talking about now

Happy Gilmore GIFs | AdamSarson.com

• Haha 2

is it wrong that as a grown man I'm scared to be sedated and have a camera shoved down my throat?  I'm kind of scared/nervous and it's happening tomorrow.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

is it wrong that as a grown man I'm scared to be sedated and have a camera shoved down my throat?  I'm kind of scared/nervous and it's happening tomorrow.

Just chill and let it go. You’ll be fine

It was a quiet night in the Ozark, which was much welcomed. The informant/connection the FBI flipped N2 has been helpful so far, but they still didn't haven't been able to make an arrest in the Byrde/Navarro case.

21b2971eeefdb88a107001fc58a7b4de.jpg&key

Ozark Mafia Day 4.jpg

It is now Day 4. With 14 players remaining, it takes 8 to lynch.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When I used to golf regularly I carried a 2 iron instead of a wood. Could never hit the woods to save my life for some reason, but got pretty good hitting the irons long and straight.

Funny, I'm in the same boat.  I hit my irons great 6-wedge.  I cant hit my woods consistently to save my life.  The only one I could hit on the req was my 5 wood but I broke it.  lol.  So I moved to 2 iron hybrid and it's a game changer.  I also bought a infomercial driver that you swing like an iron but get like 3 wood/driver distance depending on your swing speed.  It's been a life save because my driver is so inconsistent.  That said, the ******* shaft broke in my back swing on Sunday.  Which reminds me, I need to call them and get a new one.  The clubs was a month old

So 80 results Not town , LK results not town and Me not town I wonder if you land on a faction will it tell you town ? 

Just now, GATA said:

So 80 results Not town , LK results not town and Me not town I wonder if you land on a faction will it tell you town ? 

I thought for paranoid cop all results are not town.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, JiF said:

I have some exercises to loosen up that throat, if you're interested.  

Hell no man I'm not like that...

check your DM

• Haha 2

Just now, BallinPB said:

Well we don't even know if he's paranoid yet that's why we asked to continue to do it to see if he gets something different

Just now, CTM said:

Endoscopy? It's no big deal @JiF can give pointers

yeah Endoscopy.  That's what its called.

18 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

No, unless it shows up in a package with 11 others that says Nathan’s on it, it’s reasonable to be little scared. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, GATA said:

Well we don't even know if he's paranoid yet that's why we asked to continue to do it to see if he gets something different

What are the other choices?  

Just now, BallinPB said:

What are the other choices?  

If he's confused cop he gets opposite results

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

yeah Endoscopy.  That's what its called.

It's really no big deal if you are getting general anesthesia. You get rolled in, you count backwards and next thing you know you're being rolled out. 

Hope results are good ! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

If he's confused cop he gets opposite results

Yeah not sure why he investigated you, he needed to fire into the crowd hoping for an innocent 

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It was a quiet night in the Ozark, which was much welcomed. The informant/connection the FBI flipped N2 has been helpful so far, but they still didn't haven't been able to make an arrest in the Byrde/Navarro case.

Ozark Mafia Day 4.jpg

Bolded seems to imply we had a conversion/symp brought in

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ozark Mafia Day 4.jpg

Is there a role that can flip certain players?

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah not sure why he investigated you, he needed to fire into the crowd hoping for an innocent 

I dont get it either but Ape and Dice were both vying for this fwiw. 

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Bolded seems to imply we had a conversion/symp brought in

On N2 and the scene says "arrests" - the FBI hasnt killed yet right?  Maybe just flavor and arrest mean kills but interesting nonetheless because it calls out a flip. 

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is there a role that can flip certain players?

Cult games

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

Cult games

Oh ffs. I almost made a remark earlier when someone said pac helped with setup that when will the conversions start happenning.. that sloppymessyfat idiot loves his conversions so its definitely possible 

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

On N2 and the scene says "arrests" - the FBI hasnt killed yet right?  Maybe just flavor and arrest mean kills but interesting nonetheless because it calls out a flip. 

On 6/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

play music

It was a busy night in the Ozarks. The FBI made a connection in the Byrde/Navarro case, and a couple of bodies were found.

Life was awkward enough for Jonah after uprooting from Chicago and relocating to the Ozarks...

N2 death scene for Nyn, rest of the scene just talks about Jonah and the bobcats. Bolded, as well as the song choice, definitely seems to indicate a flipping of sides. And yeah, none of the death scenes have explicitly shown FBI doing the killing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

If im paranoid. Or am I confused?