Marcus Maye is now pissed off too!!

7 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Kid’s not lying. Jet fans should quit worrying about how much players make and learn to be decent fans . I wonder how some of y’all would like it if a bunch of yahoos kept telling folks how much you shouldn’t be paid

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Liked your post but this is not exclusive to Jet fans only. All true fans are mini GM wannabes. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Kid’s not lying. Jet fans should quit worrying about how much players make and learn to be decent fans . I wonder how some of y’all would like it if a bunch of yahoos kept telling folks how much you shouldn’t be paid

LOL. Try being a Public Servant.

**** them. Crying about making Millions when people are dying and Tens of millions are out of work.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Of course it's fake love, you're an ATHLETE. If you got traded tomorrow, do you think I'd be still be sending you Christmas cards? Wear the jersey, play the game, that's the kind of relationship we have, Sweetheart.

^^^Has a Jamal Adams jersey^^^

• Haha 1

Liked your post but this is not exclusive to Jet fans only. All true fans are mini GM wannabes. 

Two years ago some on here were ready to run this kid outta town because he got hurt . Today he’s those same folks new darling because Adams wants to be paid . I’m a Jet fan and I cheer for my team especially the players drafted by the team. Since I don’t have to reach into my pocket and pay them I don’t really care what they earn . On Sunday and sometimes on Monday I cheer them on. The rest of the week I enjoy reading a ice article about the team . I’m simple like that .

• Upvote 4

Just now, Tinstar said:

Two years ago some on here were ready to run this kid outta town because he got hurt . Today he’s those same folks new darling because Adams wants to be paid . I’m a Jet fan and I cheer for my team especially the players drafted by the team. Since I don’t have to reach into my pocket and pay them I don’t really care what they earn . On Sunday and sometimes on Monday I cheer them on. The rest of the week I enjoy reading a ice article about the team . I’m simple like that .

Personally I always liked Maye.  Even when he was struggling with injuries I still wanted him here because he showed good talent.  Look I’m a perfect world I would of loved to keep Adams.  But his behavior goes beyond being a diva.  I understand guys want to get paid but he still has a few years under contract so I don’t know why he needs it at this very instant.  Plus he NEVER talks about the team which is a big pet peeve of mine.  I’m old school and want team guys 

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

No players should stop obsessing over social media.   Fans are not doing anything different than they have for generations.  It is social media and 24 hour sports that is different.  the impact of Twitter is unprecedented in the history of sports.