Marcus Maye is now pissed off too!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dowell Loggins kinda let himself go this off season.

Of course it's fake love, you're an ATHLETE. If you got traded tomorrow, do you think I'd be still be sending you Christmas cards? Wear the jersey, play the game, that's the kind of relationship we ha

Kid’s not lying. Jet fans should quit worrying about how much players make and learn to be decent fans . I wonder how some of y’all would like it if a bunch of yahoos kept telling folks how much you s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

F em...juiced ball....AGAIN.  Football and the way it’s played has way more to worry about than baseball also...”60 game season” haha...just shut it totally down.

Yep. 

Baseball is my favorite sport, but man they make it really hard to give a sh*t, don’t they?

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, JBL7 said:

Cook has already stated that he wants a new contract or he won't be at camp.

Which is fair, considering he's performed like a top 5 or 8 player at his position AND only has 1 year left on his rookie deal.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Jetpain said:

Robbie's ability to put a sentence or thought  together is so poor even Joe Biden is laughing 

He should sue his high school English teacher. Diagramming this sentence could cause a brain bleed. 

• Haha 3
14 hours ago, PS17 said:

8B7AFF88-8D66-4D02-8565-C2A3EC977D91.jpeg

So I think I finally broke Robby's code!!?

Seriously!  Read every other word....

I think he's saying that Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye should admit that they want to be rich and that they are gay!?

Y'all automatically people status money a success they the ones kiss and whatever ask them have title! LOL

Then I went through the letters.. and I was able to spell this out.

BesureanddrinkyourOvaltinesonofabitch

Then I realized if I just took any random word from what Robby said, I could make a sentence that made more sense than anything Robby said! Flabbergasted!

I'm having a vodka and going back to sleep. Thank you for your time.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Two years ago some on here were ready to run this kid outta town because he got hurt . Today he’s those same folks new darling because Adams wants to be paid . I’m a Jet fan and I cheer for my team especially the players drafted by the team. Since I don’t have to reach into my pocket and pay them I don’t really care what they earn . On Sunday and sometimes on Monday I cheer them on. The rest of the week I enjoy reading a ice article about the team . I’m simple like that .

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

pretty much right. it's not my money either.  i think the salaries come into play when they start hamstringing the team into making bad moves or having to sign below average players.  there isn't much benefit to coming in well below the salary cap year after year.  the frustration is the jets spend the money and have little to show for it.

19 hours ago, JBL7 said:

Cook has already stated that he wants a new contract or he won't be at camp.

Exactly.  All of these guys who feel like they’ve outplayed their contracts are starting to b!tch and threaten hold outs.

We should all try this at work and see how it goes.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Jetpain said:

Robbie's ability to put a sentence or thought  together is so poor even Joe Biden is laughing 

Meanwhile you misspelled the name of the person you’re trying to make fun of even though it was staring you in the face as you hit “Submit Reply”.

• Upvote 1
On 6/22/2020 at 2:16 PM, SR24 said:

Some soft ass NFL players these days 

For real.  Damn what has happened to sports these days?  Everyone is so damned sensitive.    That is why I hate Twitter. 

4 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Meanwhile you misspelled the name of the person you’re trying to make fun of even though it was staring you in the face as you hit “Submit Reply”.

Sorry for that.   But I've seen his named spelled both ways on here and other places. 

On 6/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, Tinstar said:

Two years ago some on here were ready to run this kid outta town because he got hurt . Today he’s those same folks new darling because Adams wants to be paid . I’m a Jet fan and I cheer for my team especially the players drafted by the team. Since I don’t have to reach into my pocket and pay them I don’t really care what they earn . On Sunday and sometimes on Monday I cheer them on. The rest of the week I enjoy reading a ice article about the team . I’m simple like that .

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm a Jets fan.  Based on the results I would be slightly less disgruntled if I knew they were grossly underpaid.  

On 6/22/2020 at 1:35 PM, PS17 said:

8B7AFF88-8D66-4D02-8565-C2A3EC977D91.jpeg

I think I got it.

Robby used the word "solidify" instead of "signify".  Among African Americans, "signifying" means to make oneself out to be more important or of greater status than is actually the case.  So to plug in the new definition, Robby is saying, more or less: You people are always praising people of status and money and exaggerating their successes, but actually those are the people who play up to the boss and meekly agree to do whatever he tells them to."

• Upvote 1
On 6/22/2020 at 1:37 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

Eloquent and to the point as always. 

You know how you can’t decifer what some people say? I can’t decifer what this idiot writes, and it’s right in front of me to read over & over again. It’s worse than a Shakespeare English class. 

He doesn't do much for GW because he's playing 80 yards off the LOS.  Has played 16 games in 2 of 3 seasons but fans still rip him and say he "can't stay on the field".  Odd.