Jump to content

2020 NY Yankees


Philc1
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Split with philly isn’t bad. Unfortunately Happ is holding this team back even with Angel Hernandez behind the plate. 

I know it’s just 2 starts but Happ is not a starting pitcher in the mlb anymore.  Have Loaisaga take his spot make Happ a long reliever he was better in that role last season 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2020 at 8:06 PM, Barton said:

Gary Sanchez looking clueless at the plate. Dude has no idea. Cant stand this guy offensively or defensively. 

I was about to post this.

He may be the worst hitter in MLB right now.   2 for 27, 1 double, 1 single, 1 walk.  16 strikeouts.

Now hitting 206 over his last 750 at bats (2018, 2019, 2020)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2020 at 11:33 AM, chirorob said:

I was about to post this.

He may be the worst hitter in MLB right now.   2 for 27, 1 double, 1 single, 1 walk.  16 strikeouts.

Now hitting 206 over his last 750 at bats (2018, 2019, 2020)

I drafted Realmulto over him in fantasy

 

So far I’m feeling good about that

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder what the long term plan is for Andujar?  Gio is right now way too good all around to not be an everyday 3B.  But Andujar is just way too good of a hitter to be optioned to Scranton
 

I guess next year Andujar is the LF and Stanton/Judge share DH and RF.  This is probably Gardy’s last season in pinstripes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I wonder what the long term plan is for Andujar?  Gio is right now way too good all around to not be an everyday 3B.  But Andujar is just way too good of a hitter to be optioned to Scranton
 

I guess next year Andujar is the LF and Stanton/Judge share DH and RF.  This is probably Gardy’s last season in pinstripes 

I agree, if andujar can handle OF.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, chirorob said:

Judge on fire.

Is Mike Stanton the worst conditioned athlete in sports?   I don't know what he does to get in shape, but he pulls a muscle every 5-10 games.

Isn't Mike Stanton 53 years old?  I think the new rules limiting pitching changes are going to make it harder for these old left-handed specialists to hang on that long.

;)

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Incredible how much depth the Yankees have.  Judge and Stanton both out?  No problem call up Frazier

Frazier.   The near ROY from 2 years ago (Andujar) can't even get on the roster.  Don't forget the super CF prospect they signed last season.

Hicks on a 7 year deal with a bad back and Stanton are brutal.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

We’re gonna have to say bye to Judge in a couple years cuz a this

 

55 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I would not sign Judge to a mega extension.  I love the guy, but he is hurt a lot and he'll be a FA at 30ish.  

Why we need to start winning World Series now. No more screwing around or excuses. This window could close faster than we think. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, chirorob said:

I would not sign Judge to a mega extension.  I love the guy, but he is hurt a lot and he'll be a FA at 30ish.  

With the Yankees insane depth it would make sense to trade Judge for prospects in a couple years

 

I hate to do it I love watching him play and unlike Jamal Adams and Kristaps Porzingis Judge is a legit superstar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, chirorob said:

Frazier.   The near ROY from 2 years ago (Andujar) can't even get on the roster.  Don't forget the super CF prospect they signed last season.

Hicks on a 7 year deal with a bad back and Stanton are brutal.

How nasty was Frazier last night?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, chirorob said:

Health and a chance to get regular ABs    That's all it is.

I much prefer him as a player to Stanton, forget the $$$ of the contract.

He needs to be starting everyday even after Judge comes back.  Stanton isn’t going to be back until a month from now anyway 

 

If Frazier continues to do this maybe we trade Judge this offseason when we have the most leverage and get a boatload of prospects 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...