Cowboys Safety Clinton-Dix almost attacked by Bear! Mauling would have created vacancy at S

This makes me remember that story about that bear lover guy who kept leaving his wife home and going to Alaska to take care of these bears he loved and he recorded his exploits on video tape and one night his best bear friend that he named Snoopy or Cloudy or something like that came into his tent and pulled him out and ate him as the camera was rolling.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

This makes me remember that story about that bear lover guy who kept leaving his wife home and going to Alaska to take care of these bears he loved and he recorded his exploits on video tape and one night his best bear friend that he named Snoopy or Cloudy or something like that came into his tent and pulled him out and ate him as the camera was rolling.  

SAR I

His woman was eaten too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

The Grizzly Man. 

*Its a cookbook!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I remember that ! What a total mOron.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article243746147.html

Clinton-Dix doesn’t see the bears until he rolls up next to a car, which is parked in front of the home’s front door. The Bears had strolled to the back of the car when Clinton-Dix rolls up, sees them, and quickly hops off the scooter, which rolls errantly in the general direction of the bears, who then scamper off in the other direction.

“Gotta be ready to go,” Clinton-Dix posted with the video. “A lil high on my flip turn but the drive was there.”

He tagged the message with #safetyfirst and #Bear, among others. Clinton-Dix has been in the league six seasons, including starting all 16 games for the Bears in 2019.

I enjoy your brand of humor. 

• Upvote 2