Mehta at it Again

Jamal is obviously still butthurt about the thought of JD answering the phone regarding interest from other teams. 

Manish’s vagina throbs at the thought of Gase and JD not giving two sh*ts about him nor the fact he does not have a leak to this team, which is why he is wrong 85% of the time. He has to make controversial articles, such as this, in order to get clicks.

We need to seriously ignore this guy and stop posting anything he says because he truly does NOT know more than some of us. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

Jamal has been trying to get to Dallas since the day he was drafted.  I have a friend in my section in MetLife who told me this two years ago, he knows Jamal's dad, he wants Dallas.  Period.

Blaming this on Gase is typical.  Such a low blow by Jamal.  It will be that much sweeter when he's wearing green and white in September doing whatever Gase tells him to do.

SAR I

Well I have a guy who sits in my section who is friends with Jamal's mom.  He said Jamal wants to be a Jet for life.  

Do we have anyone on the board who sits in a section with a guy who knows Jamal's barber so we can break this tie and get to the bottom of this?

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-sports-adam-gase-dolphins-jets-coaching-search-20190109-story.html

Mehta: Relax, Jets fans! Why Adam Gase is a brilliant coaching hire

He’s smart, confident and doesn’t put up with any B.S. He realizes that a rotten culture will destroy everything. He’s got no time for knuckleheads.

The Jets hit a home run by hiring Adam Gase to be their next coach.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

maneesh is such a moron.  it's a slow news time and he and his buddies have nothing else to write about.  he knows as well as anyone that strong safety is not one of the premier defensive positions on the team so whatever adams is asking for is out of line.  as for gase, does he think he has a hard on against lsu players?  maybe.  given the prima donnas that have been coming out of late like obj maybe lsu isn't exactly putting steady players on the field.  who wouldn't view some of this guys askance.  but i doubt gase has anything to do with adams.  adams will be dealing with douglas and i suspect williams has way more influence over adams future than gase does.

18 hours ago, DLJ said:

I believe it. Gase is a POS who hasn’t won a gotdamn thing. Meanwhile folk like Beinemy can’t get a job.

This is not meant for you DLJ, but a joke for my (to be left nameless) challenged friend @Jetsfan80

I find this to be a completely insensitive comment… It should have been written more like this…

Before I attach my position, I’m willing to check with the current position of the “Sensitivity Training Verbal Handbook”. Gase has exhibited pieces of fecal matter attached to his personality who hasn’t won anything in the Inclusive Football League. Meanwhile a human being named Eric Beinemy can’t find a gainfully employed promotion in the not so Inclusive Football League.

19 hours ago, DLJ said:

I believe it. Gase is a POS who hasn’t won a gotdamn thing. Meanwhile folk like Beinemy can’t get a job.

Don't sweat it.  Bienemy is taking Gase's job next season.

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

Well I have a guy who sits in my section who is friends with Jamal's mom.  He said Jamal wants to be a Jet for life.  

Do we have anyone on the board who sits in a section with a guy who knows Jamal's barber so we can break this tie and get to the bottom of this?

I sit next to many influential season ticket holders with connections to the front office and players.  You can either choose to believe that or not.

SAR I

22 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

I believed this was true as last season went on, and when Ed Reed posted that video I knew it, that opinion was coming from Jamal.  If you don’t think that was Jamal talking to Ed I got a bridge to Brooklyn I can sell you.  Also nobody has refuted the Gase “I’m rich” comment.  Costello was asked about it on WFAN and he didn’t deny it. 

Also Antonio Cromartie talked to Jamal and suggested the same on Twitter.  Whether or not you agree with it, this is the opinion Jamal has.

The sense I get from Gase is that he doesn't ball wash his stars and that rubs guys like Adams and Landry the wrong way.  They're used to getting treated like Kings and he treats them like the rest of the players on the team. 

• Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

If you want to bury your head in the sand about the crappy head coaching of Adam Gase, be my guest.  You're in for a rude awakening.

The fact that the Jets went 7-9 last year after starting 1-7 with that awful offensive roster and the starting QB missing 3 games was a minor miracle. The fact that the team didn't fall apart says more about how the team feels about him more than anything. 

Darnold went 6-2 with a 13-4 td/int ratio down the stretch.  You can criticize Gase about a lot of things but his team over performed last year based on the talent they had. 

21 hours ago, Jets723 said:

What I find hilarious is that a little over a year ago Mehta was practically slobbering all over Gase.  I mean I never wanted Gase here but Mehta should at least have the decency to own up to his  proclamations and don’t back peddle 

He slobbered all over him until Gase made CJ clean house and then Manish lost his inside sources. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The sense I get from Gase is that he doesn't ball wash his stars and that rubs guys like Adams and Landry the wrong way.  They're used to getting treated like Kings and he treats them like the rest of the players on the team. 

In need of constant praise. It's not Gase's job to make sure Jamal Adams is happy. His paycheck clearing is what should make him happy.

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Half of the dolphins roster was desperate to get away from Gase

That's not accurate at all.  Jarvis Landry, another entitled crybaby who Gase wouldn't coddle,   didn't like Gase.  Is there any wonder why Adams doesn't?

14 hours ago, Ghost said:

Jamal is obviously still butthurt about the thought of JD answering the phone regarding interest from other teams. 

Manish’s vagina throbs at the thought of Gase and JD not giving two sh*ts about him nor the fact he does not have a leak to this team, which is why he is wrong 85% of the time. He has to make controversial articles, such as this, in order to get clicks.

We need to seriously ignore this guy and stop posting anything he says because he truly does NOT know more than some of us. 

The truth is that Adams was hurt that he DIDN'T get traded to the Cowboys last year.  That's where he truly wants to be. He spun it to not look bad. 

17 hours ago, choon328 said:

That's not accurate at all.  Jarvis Landry, another entitled crybaby who Gase wouldn't coddle,   didn't like Gase.  Is there any wonder why Adams doesn't?

I love how you say it’s not true and then try to argue yes it’s true but...

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting, considering that's how Manish has made his entire career.  

That has nothing to do with how we like to do business. 

Also, little known fact that applies to most writers: Headlines are often written by editors.