Gregg Williams Speaking

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

How do you know what Gregg Williams is like in the lockeroom, the practice field, or on gameday?  He has limited media access.  Practices are closed.  What, because the D played well last year it must be because Williams "changed" somehow?  

Face it-  you're giving Williams every benefit of the doubt and Gase no benefit because you decided Gase sucked before he was even hired.  6-2 was amazing.  Anyone can see that.

SAR I

I like how you continue to frame Gase's second half coaching job as a testament to his ability. Prior to looking at it that way I was as down on him as many others are and think you may be onto something. Having said that, this season is as much a make or break year for him as much as it is for Darnold. Both need to produce or its most likely sayonara for one maybe both.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Face it-  you're giving Williams every benefit of the doubt and Gase no benefit because you decided Gase sucked before he was even hired.  6-2 was amazing.  Anyone can see that.

I don’t have to give an offensive mind with the bottom ranked offense the last 5 years in row the benefit of the doubt.

10 hours ago, GreenFish said:

If Jamal stays in a Gregg Williams tule defense, I could see him being talked about as a HoF. But money though. Same non sense with Revis. Revis in Rex’s defense was amazing. 

much like d.sanders, he could take the best WR out of the game and make it 10 v 10 without their best weapon. Revis could have played anywhere and been successful early in his career as a lockdown corner.

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

It's too funny.

Everything you accuse of Adam Gase of doing-  being arrogant, running things his way, being inflexible, being distant from players, being aloof, acting like a know-it-all......those are all the things Gregg Williams is known for.

You should be shouting for Gregg to get fired if you want Adam fired.

SAR I

NWCh.gif

Trash post.

Newsflash Ashley Shaeffer -- people are giving your guy some leash. Now bench these asinine posts....talk about a reach around to champion your narrative, lord.

29 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

8 games vs 5 years? Dude, I’ve heard of cherry picking before but this is closer to nose picking tbh

It doesn't matter what Gase looked like before Sam Darnold entered college.  What matters is what he looks like now, in New York, with the Jets.

6-2 finish is fantastic after all the hardships.  You should be proud.

SAR I