Report: Jamal Adams to 49ers “Picking up Steam”

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We have a place for August 15-22 in North Myrtle. Not sure what to think of it at the moment. Gotta see how the Covid trends. Didn’t get down last year, was 18 straight years before that. 

I can tell you n.myrtle instituted a 60 day mandatory mask law on July 2.

The beaches and golf courses have been operating pretty close to normal.

When I left on June 3, restaurants were take out only, but I think that’s now been changed to outdoor and limited indoor dining. Theater shows and Amusement parks were still closed at that time. I don’t know about now.

Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach were ghost towns when I left.

I’m sure you’re  aware the numbers have been spiking down there in SC, and I’d imagine that a tourism based beach town like NMB Is going to become a hot spot during it’s peak season.

I’m lucky to be in an enclosed community just over the intercostal, I can get by for weeks without ever going onto 17. I’m still leery though about going back though.

I’ll keep you updated on things when I get back. Hopefully this all improves in 6 weeks, and you can come down and have some fun.

16 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

I can tell you n.myrtle instituted a 60 day mandatory mask law on July 2.

The beaches and golf courses have been operating pretty close to normal.

When I left on June 3, restaurants were take out only, but I think that’s now been changed to outdoor and limited indoor dining. Theater shows and Amusement parks were still closed at that time. I don’t know about now.

Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach were ghost towns when I left.

I’m sure you’re  aware the numbers have been spiking down there in SC, and I’d imagine that a tourism based beach town like NMB Is going to become a hot spot during it’s peak season.

I’m lucky to be in an enclosed community just over the intercostal, I can get by for weeks without ever going onto 17. I’m still leery though about going back though.

I’ll keep you updated on things when I get back. Hopefully this all improves in 6 weeks, and you can come down and have some fun.

I appreciate that.,   Very interested in some help with that. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Here is Jamal's contract https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-jets/jamal-adams-21747/#:~:text=Current Contract,average annual salary of %245%2C564%2C685. He is a UFA in 2022. So they have him for two more seasons in 2021 he gets 9.8. So he is being underpaid. So what would it really take him to sign. If this is a money play more than anything. If his asking price is 20 what would it take. If he goes to the 9ers you'd have at least two hot dogs in the same secondary. Would Jamal take a 4-60 probably not.