JetNation

Alex Lewis Responds to Manish Mehta via Instagram

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So if its not Gase's fault or Joe Douglas's fault or the fans' fault....

Whose fault is it????  

lol...not really sure there is someone to blame except @FidelioJet for creating this drama. 

All parties looking out for the own self-interests...Jamal's wants to get paid...a smart GM tell him to wait...suggesting Gase as the reason is just excuse making.  If he want to out his sources I'd re-consider but for now it is what it is.  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Totally fair, imo. It was a weird hire and not one most people agreed with, but since he’s been here, a bunch of smart hires and acquisitions have taken place, so he deserves credit, at least, for accelerating that process. Give him this year, roll the bones, if it doesn’t work out, the worst case scenario is that he’ll have left the team, and the marketability of the HC position, better than he found it. 

Cowherd makes the same point you just did...anything less than 8-8 and he's probably gone.  Still need to find another coach who could/wants to win here with this ownership group.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If Gase goes 7-9 or 8-8 with this roster and our schedule, firing him would be a monumental mistake.

Not saying that he should go...my go-no-go is the development of Darnold but our ownership may want to look elsewhere...I just hope they listen to Joe D in whichever way the turn.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

He has been asked about injured players in the past who were out of action for several weeks and he simply shrugs and says he hasn't spoken to the guy.  These aren't players who got hurt two or three days earlier.  These are players who were injured and rehabbing for weeks.  Much of which happens in the trainers room.  

Having spent years in the  military, I'm trying to guess how quickly I'd have lost my position of I told my commander that I had a sick or inured subordinate whom I haven't spoken to for days, let alone weeks.

The guy doesn't even care enough to realize it would be a good idea to pretend to care and pop his head in and say "hey man, how we doin'?

Telling your boss who has a need-to-know the health of his troops is one thing...telling scum ball reporters is another.  Did he refuse to tell his GM or ownership?  You have a source for this assertion?  You're making reasons up to dislike Gase and it shows.  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company