Alex Lewis Responds to Manish Mehta via Instagram

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Glenn, are you actively rooting against the Jets at this point? 

Not at all.  I'm just saying that it's going to take something catastrophic to get people to focus on the football side of things instead of the media and/or Jamal Adams.

I used this as an example because I think we agree that the Fant signing was a questionable move.  I hope and pray his game against SF last season is what the Jets are getting.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Manish trolls Jets fans. He has agendas and isn't objective. I called him out on this yesterday.

He responded:

xxs

Since he was insisting that all he was doing was asking a question, I answered it:

Does Manish have sources? Sure. Good for him, but that doesn't mean he is truthful or won't push his agendas and false narratives every chance he gets.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF
nicely done. Did he respond after that? Of course not. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Manish trolls Jets fans. He has agendas and isn't objective. I called him out on this yesterday.

He responded:

xxs

Since he was insisting that all he was doing was asking a question, I answered it:

Does Manish have sources? Sure. Good for him, but that doesn't mean he is truthful or won't push his agendas and false narratives every chance he gets.

Great job. As a reporter, there should be some level of objectivity and ability to remove one's self from the story. He can't do that. 

I am not sure what this regime has done to raise his ire, but something was done. And he acts like a lover scorned. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Great job. As a reporter, there should be some level of objectivity and ability to remove one's self from the story. He can't do that. 

I am not sure what this regime has done to raise his ire, but something was done. And he acts like a lover scorned. 

The few personal exchanges I have had with Manish, he has been great. He seems like a really nice guy when you deal with him. That being said, what he does trolling the team and Jets fans isn't right. So I have no problem calling him out on that.

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The few personal exchanges I have had with Manish, he has been great. He seems like a really nice guy when you deal with him. That being said, what he does trolling the team and Jets fans isn't right. So I have no problem calling him out on that.

Some truly believe that the pen is mightier than the sword, and use that as their personal vendetta tool.

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

He responded:

xxs

This has been my point all along.  Thanks.

Edited by AFJF