Tony Pauline on the Jets-Adams drama.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:35 AM, Dcat said:

untrue.  If you read NATIONAL forums, fans from all over the country are saying this is on the Jets.  THey are buying into Jamal Adams' B.S.

Those fans would take any chance to bash the Jets, sort of like the national media - and more than a few local beat writers.

On 6/26/2020 at 7:35 AM, Dcat said:

untrue.  If you read NATIONAL forums, fans from all over the country are saying this is on the Jets.  THey are buying into Jamal Adams' B.S.

As i said in another post this is a given:

Gase, Douglas, the owners, the lol jets, the jets fans will all be blamed.

Poor little jamal will skate.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

The chances of the Cowboys trading Lamb for Adams is the same as the Cowboys trading Lamb for you.   Some of you guys are comical with these trade scenarios.   

So they would prefer to dismantle their top 3 OL instead 

Just now, Beerfish said:

As i said in another post this is a given:

Gase, Douglas, the owners, the lol jets, the jets fans will all be blamed.

Poor little jamal will skate.

The jets are at fault if they wait too long to trade JA same way Knicks waited too long to trade KP

51 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I'm 100% against even entertaining moving Adams. Jamal Adams should be a Jet for his entire career.

That’s what’s going to end up happening, and almost every one of the guys bashing Adams now will be gushing over him when we’re a playoff team.

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Why the hell the Jets didn’t take Collins in the 7th round I’ll never understand! Mac was an idiot

Unless I am remembering wrong, after a certain point, Collins and his representation were telling teams that if they drafted him, he would just sit out and re-enter the next draft.  Once the accusations against him ruined his chances of going in the top two rounds, he was content with sitting out an entire year should a team try and stop him from becoming an UDFA and signing with whoever he wanted by drafting him.

• Upvote 2