Ashtyn Davis highlights

I am neither and advocate for or against trading Adams for picks. I do think however that we need to trade him if that is the decision to a team that will not give us a first rounder from 20 on down.  That in my opinion excludes the niners and the Cowboys.  I don't believe the Cowboy to be a great team but I think they win the division by default.  Wentz cannot stay on the field and I think the Eagles will regress regardless.  We could benefit from trading to a team that is in need of some flash going into new arenas like the Rams, Chargers (although I think the window short as they are talented but a qb short in my opinion for a year) and Raiders. Jamal would be a perfect Raider and harken back to the old days with his flair.  One other option may be for a teams who feel they are better than than they actually are. I think Cleveland and maybe the Bucs fall in here. With the Bucs strike now before Arians calls it a day may be an avenue we could really get a haul.  Or maybe a  team deemed to lack enough stars like Carolina (I know they have a superstar running back but is it enough?) . Any others?  Thirdly I also see teams who feel they are better than they think they are like Minny who I think may regress some or with some overlap the Bucs here again.  Is Denver ready to make a move?  Just some ideas but I really hold fast that we need a first rounder at a minimum above twenty and if below fifteen maybe two. I do not want to give up a six for a twenty to thirty. 

Adams aside.

I was cold on the AShtyn pick but like him more and more.  All of our top 4 picks have high upside and some will hit and some won't most likely but this kid has top Safety potential.  He is whip smart and passionate about understanding the nuances and studying tape.  He's a top tier athlete.  The upside is high.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ageingjetfan said:

I am neither and advocate for or against trading Adams for picks. I do think however that we need to trade him if that is the decision to a team that will not give us a first rounder from 20 on down.  That in my opinion excludes the niners and the Cowboys.  I don't believe the Cowboy to be a great team but I think they win the division by default.  Wentz cannot stay on the field and I think the Eagles will regress regardless.  We could benefit from trading to a team that is in need of some flash going into new arenas like the Rams, Chargers (although I think the window short as they are talented but a qb short in my opinion for a year) and Raiders. Jamal would be a perfect Raider and harken back to the old days with his flair.  One other option may be for a teams who feel they are better than than they actually are. I think Cleveland and maybe the Bucs fall in here. With the Bucs strike now before Arians calls it a day may be an avenue we could really get a haul.  Or maybe a  team deemed to lack enough stars like Carolina (I know they have a superstar running back but is it enough?) . Any others?  Thirdly I also see teams who feel they are better than they think they are like Minny who I think may regress some or with some overlap the Bucs here again.  Is Denver ready to make a move?  Just some ideas but I really hold fast that we need a first rounder at a minimum above twenty and if below fifteen maybe two. I do not want to give up a six for a twenty to thirty. 

Jamal Adams make no sense to the Raiders.  First they have more than enough safeties.    They have Fs Damarious Randall ( Ashtyn  Davis a lot scouts compare His game to) and last year first round Ss Jonathan Abrams( was lost for the season in week one). .  They have Jeff Heath , and Eric Harris as backups.     That isn’t counting Lamarcus Joyner who was bad as nickel cb in 2019, who will play somewhere.( if it’s not cb, it will be safety his natural position- owed too much money to eat.).