Jamal congratulates Bill and the Pats on the Cam signing

Dallas- Jamal for Collins straight up. Or Gallup and a 2nd or 3rd for Jamal

Ravens- Hollywood Brown+picks or Judon and a 2nd.

Jags- Some deal in which we swap Jamal for Yannick. If we have the money for Jamal just spend the extra and lock down a premiere edge rusher. 

would trade him tonight for any one of these 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Maye will slide to SS. Plays the run exceptional, and covers better than Jamal ever did. Maye played SS at Florida. You're welcome.

Only problem is Maye sucks.  

You can under rate Jamal and over rate Maye all you want the problem is when you stick them on the field and it's not the same thing

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I hereby dub his new nickname Jamalcontent.

He's Jamal.  He likes to create content.  He's a malcontent.

He's Jamalcontent.

Wouldn’t that be a great way of trolling him!!

#JAMALCONTENT 

Lets make it a trending thing among  the JetNation forum. 
Prepare the plane!!

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Only problem is Maye sucks.  

You can under rate Jamal and over rate Maye all you want the problem is when you stick them on the field and it's not the same thing

Wouldn't say he sucks... He might not be JA, but I bet going back to his natural position, could prove better than paying JA 20/year...

4 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Wouldn't say he sucks... He might not be JA, but I bet going back to his natural position, could prove better than paying JA 20/year...

Agree, don't know what he would be as a SS.  He sucked last year but as a FS

• Haha 1

You can't have a guy with a "C" on his chest be kicking & screaming to be traded or paid with 2 years remains on his contract. We just signed a guy last year in Mosely that played out his contract like a man even though he'd been pegged as a top 3 LB in the league. 

There is a big difference in guys like Bell that hold out for principle under the Franchise tag & wanting a contract. Tom Shane had this guy pegged from the start. I was just laughing at his stupid LOOK AT ME actions, but damn, I honestly can't stand this azzhole anymore & could care less where they send him as long as we get good value in areas of need. 

I mean, yes, he came through & made the biggest play of the game to stop Josh Allen & the Bills from roaring back from 16-0 in the 4th quarter. Oh wait, what? Oh that's right, the Bills scored on 4 consecutive drives to come back & win that game. But, he did rush Dak Prescott UNTOUCHED to force an incomplete pass. I mean how many other players can cause incompletions unimpeded to the QB? 

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

I prefer the "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" theory with Jamal (and most) social media.

If I don't obsess over social media, I don't hear stupid silly crap like this, and I don't get mad or bent out of shape over it.

If Jamal wants to be a troll, so be it.  

Spoken like a true troll 

• Haha 1