Let’s play “Rate the AFC East QBs “ again!!!!

1) Cam Newton - don't go to sleep on this guy!!!! Yes, it a one year deal, but he's dangerous because he's looking for a permanent home and multi year deal!!!! Remember he still has an arm and can scramble which makes him a double threat.

2) Josh Allen - has a new weapon at WR with Diggs which makes him better than last year. He still has to play better than last year!!!

3) Sam Darnold - he still has to prove that he can play a full season and mistake free. He still needs weapons at his disposal!!!!

4) Fitzpatrick - is only warming up the position, he's not their future QB

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Darnold

Allen

Newton

Fitzcraptrick

#EndThread

Just change it to Fitztragic/ Tua as the worst combination and I'm all aboard. I'd hate to be a Miami fan right now because they just drafted the next great bust. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RobR said:

Just change it to Fitztragic/ Tua as the worst combination and I'm all aboard. I'd hate to be a Miami fan right now because they just drafted the next great bust. 

So you’re back, playing amateur GM and downvoting posts like a little girl again, huh? We haven’t played this game in what? 2 days?

Pathetic.

*waits for the angry, irrational argument that reeks of drunken posting in 3, 2, 1...

• Thumb Down 4

6 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

So you’re back, playing amateur GM and downvoting posts like a girl again, huh?

Pathetic.

*waits for the angry, irrational argument that reeks of drunken posting in 3, 2, 1...

Nah, you just get this.

tenor.gif?itemid=5347971

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

I’ll sit this out for now, but have at it if you want...in alphabetical order I give you, 

Bills- Allen

Dolphins- Fitzpatrick (I’m assuming Tua won’t start the season)

Jets- Darnold

Patriots- Newton

As of today:

1. Newton

2. Fitzpatrick

3. Allan

4. Darnold

Hopefully by seasons end, Darnold will be the clear cut #1 in the AFC East, with that big season of elite performance we're all hoping for.  4,000+ yards, 30+ TD's, 15 or less INT's, 9 or more wins.  And beating all three other QB's head to head.

/fingers crossed

• Upvote 3

For next season? Cam, Fitz, Allen, Darnold. 

Starting a Franchise? Darnold, Allen, Cam, Fitz (rankings would be different if evaluating Tua)

I think Darnold has the skills and the talent to take a huge step. I just don’t think he’s in a good enough offense (gameplan, design etc) not is the talent around him good enough. This could be the make or break year for him. 

1 hour ago, AL047 said:

1) Cam Newton - don't go to sleep on this guy!!!! Yes, it a one year deal, but he's dangerous because he's looking for a permanent home and multi year deal!!!! Remember he still has an arm and can scramble which makes him a double threat.

2) Josh Allen - has a new weapon at WR with Diggs which makes him better than last year. He still has to play better than last year!!!

3) Sam Darnold - he still has to prove that he can play a full season and mistake free. He still needs weapons at his disposal!!!!

HE was pretty good the last full season he played, I'm not sure how you make the argument that Darnold is the better QB today outside of seriously optimistic projection.

2-3 years from now, ok

2 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

I’ll sit this out for now, but have at it if you want...in alphabetical order I give you, 

Bills- Allen

Dolphins- Fitzpatrick (I’m assuming Tua won’t start the season)

Jets- Darnold

Patriots- Newton

You just can't help yourself, can you Trolly? :-D

Starts troll thread.  Says he'll stay out of it. Has about 25% of the posts in the thread.  lol

2 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

You were supposed to go best to wors... eh never mind, I said I’d stay out of this. ?

So you’re back, playing amateur GM and downvoting posts like a little girl again, huh? We haven’t played this game in what? 2 days?

Pathetic.

You be quiet with that, and stay the course. Proud of you. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

If we’re talking situations, Allen is 1.  Toss up between whoever it is in Miami and darnold.  Pats QB situation is last.

the jets have a serious lack of weapons, questionable OL and real bad coaching. And Sam hasn’t done much to persuade me otherwise.

If Cam is healthy he's number 1 but it's been a long time since he's been healthy and no QB has taken more punishment of his body than Cam.  Because of that I have to see it to believe it.

If I had my choice of any AFC East QB I'd take Sam.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, AL047 said:

Reasonable list. A lot of unknowns with Cam, not sure what Pats offense will look like with him. It will certainly not be that timing quick hit QB stands straight up in the pocket like with Brady. Also Cam has to stay healthy and buy into a very strict Mindset in New England. We will see, but can’t argue the potential is there. 

Josh Allen has been to the playoffs, plays hard and his team keeps surrounding him with top notch talent. It’s reasonable to think he might improve again this year. Yet, accuracy and touch  are two of the toughest things for  a young QB to develop from scratch. I get the running back knock against him but honestly it makes him dangerous and potentially a very good WB. Albeit, he’s bound to get knocked  up but fir the short term he has the potential to win. 

Sam oh Sam. Has a ton to prove but as the Jetfan I am he probably has the highest ceiling. At least I want him too. Still not surrounded by top tier talent but has shown he is capable of doing as much as possible with very little. Cleans up the mistakes,  line blocks better and the Rona doesn’t get him he can surprise and be the best of the bunch. 

Fitzpatrick? He may go on another epic run for part of the season but choke like the guy he is eventually. Tua will eventually come in and play well I feel. For some odd reason   Tua reminds me of Steve McNair, not sure why just does. 

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Reasonable list. A lot of unknowns with Cam, not sure what Oats offense will look like with him. It will certainly not be that timing quick hit QB stands straight up in the pocket like with Brady. Also Cam has to stay healthy and buy into a very strict Mindset in New England. We will see, but can’t argue the potential is there. 

Hopefully he buys in like Ocho Cinco did during his time with the Pats.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2