} Smizzy's Magic 8 Ball {

Smizzy

Why did Miami choose a dolphin for a mascot? I mean when I think football I sure as hell dont think of a dolphin, and whats up with their logo? A dolphin with a hemet on? Thats cute! and why isnt there a dolphin wearing a helmet on the dolphins helmet? Now that I think about it whats up with the Jets? An airplane? Do you guys have a mascot? and if you do I would like to see a picture, because im sure it's pretty ridicoulous.

Magic 8 Ball Says " Try Again Later "

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magic 8 Ball Says " Try Again Later "

Why did Miami choose a dolphin for a mascot? I mean when I think football I sure as hell dont think of a dolphin, and whats up with their logo? A dolphin with a hemet on? Thats cute! and why isnt there a dolphin wearing a helmet on the dolphins helmet? Now that I think about it whats up with the Jets? An airplane? Do you guys have a mascot? and if you do I would like to see a picture, because im sure it's pretty ridicoulous.

Magic Eight ball....why are cowboys fans soo lame?

I've been watching it since the 92 Olympics... it's just odd...

WTF!? You are crazy!

I've only really seen it over the last few years. I wish that NBC would actually show the rules while I'm watching so that I know what's going on.

All I know is that there are 3 people on a team and they have 10 "sets" or "games" or whatever. I have no idea how they score.

WTF!? You are crazy!

I've only really seen it over the last few years. I wish that NBC would actually show the rules while I'm watching so that I know what's going on.

All I know is that there are 3 people on a team and they have 10 "sets" or "games" or whatever. I have no idea how they score.

I have CBC... which is a Canadian channel and was like the only channel I could get in my room, at the time. Y'know, in 1992. It was just crazy. I don't get it... I'll never get it... but it's still awesome.

I have CBC... which is a Canadian channel and was like the only channel I could get in my room, at the time. Y'know, in 1992. It was just crazy. I don't get it... I'll never get it... but it's still awesome.

I know what CBC is. Isn't that the Hockey Channel? j/k.

I want you to look up the rules of and PM me so that I can watch and actually understand curling!

I know what CBC is. Isn't that the Hockey Channel? j/k.

I want you to look up the rules of and PM me so that I can watch and actually understand curling!

Actually, the Canucks call it the "Hockey Night in Toronto" channel :lol:

I should look up the rules. I never thought about it. I just wanted to be amazed! :lol:

Archived